• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Powder discolored

tp4266

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I went to start a new batch last night got everything out. When I got out my bag of Test E I noticed it was half white and half brown/gold color. It doesn’t get hot where it is stored so no way it could have melted. It is kept in a safe that in a open room. What would cause this and can it cause a degrade in quality? Started to toss it but kept it. Maybe I could get someone’s input who has had this happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went to start a new batch last night got everything out. When I got out my bag of Test E I noticed it was half white and half brown/gold color. It doesn’t get hot where it is stored so no way it could have melted. It is kept in a safe that in a open room. What would cause this and can it cause a degrade in quality? Started to toss it but kept it. Maybe I could get someone’s input who has had this happen.

personally I would send some samples off to be tested. We could all tell you what we think but that won’t really tell you much. It’s 90 to have a sample hplc tested, depending on how much it is I would send off a sample and see what’s what.

I haven’t ever dealt with sending off sample to be tested. What company does the testing?

Even if it melted it wouldn't turn that color.. was the bag semi opened, was it exposed? If it was open there could have been some type of oxidization that happened, but it definitely in most certainly should not have turned color, at all..

Something is up if they turned brown. I have never seen that. A pic would definitely be good.

c166afeff01ae23912af4b1d2b0a6f1a.jpg

Kind of hard to tell but you can kind of see the dicoloration at the ends.

Compared side by side with my other test e it is pretty bad off. My other one is bright white is bright white.

Back