Thread: Goldline reps

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts
    Rep Points

Goldline reps

Most of you may already know this but thought I'd share a little experience with the so called 'reps' for this line. The order and payment process is easy. Td times are prompt. However, if you have questions or concerns and Express those to the forum, you get mocked or ignored. Then they get smart with ya. You're better off gettin your gear and figuring shit out on your own. I had a rep from another line help me out. Stand up guy doin a grown man good deed. Goldline reps should take lessons from this guy. So in short, their reps suck. Ran off a paying customer. Solid

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    608 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by DomZan View Post
    Most of you may already know this but thought I'd share a little experience with the so called 'reps' for this line. The order and payment process is easy. Td times are prompt. However, if you have questions or concerns and Express those to the forum, you get mocked or ignored. Then they get smart with ya. You're better off gettin your gear and figuring shit out on your own. I had a rep from another line help me out. Stand up guy doin a grown man good deed. Goldline reps should take lessons from this guy. So in short, their reps suck. Ran off a paying customer. Solid
    You're not alone my friend. And it isn't just the reps, it's the owner too. I've dealt with 8 or 9 sources on and off for the past 4 years, and the GoldLine guy was the ONLY one that was like trying to comminicate with some teenage heroin dealer living in his mom's basement. I was a one-time customer of his, and he turned me away too. His loss. Not mine. Just live and learn and move on. It's all you can do.

Now I go to Gear church. he is the exact opposite. great guy
    Last edited by Tall Deck; 02-16-2020 at 05:04 PM.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tall Deck View Post
    You're not alone my friend. And it isn't just the reps, it's the owner too. I've dealt with 8 or 9 sources on and off for the past 4 years, and the GoldLine guy was the ONLY one that was like trying to comminicate with some teenage heroin dealer living in his mom's basement. I was a one-time customer of his, and he turned me away too. His loss. Not mine. Just live and learn and move on. It's all you can do.

Now I go to Gear church. he is the exact opposite. great guy
    Yeah I knew the owner was like that. I took him more of a to the point don't fuck around east coast kinda guy. He reminded me of some old school guys so I didn't trip on him too much. But his 'reps'? Lol what a joke. I may have to give the church a sniff.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts
    Rep Points

I actually have to say his reps always helped me about and treated me great. The owner on the other hand wasn’t the nicest when I just placed a $1,500 order the day before I left out one item and asked if I can send him extra coin and he basically told me to fuck myself that he’s not lower the minimum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by SBxAlpha View Post
    I actually have to say his reps always helped me about and treated me great. The owner on the other hand wasn’t the nicest when I just placed a $1,500 order the day before I left out one item and asked if I can send him extra coin and he basically told me to fuck myself that he’s not lower the minimum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They offer you something free to say that? I don't believe for a second they were helpful.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts
    Rep Points

Hate to say it, but he messed up my order. Then wanted me to buy the product he sent. When i said i dont need it (i ordered 16 vials of cyp) he mocked me saying you dont need it? Everyone runs test but ok let me get you a mail address to send it back to. I very politely said im not sending any thing of this nature in the mail. I just want what i paid for corrected. He said fine, but youre blacklisted and never can order from me again.

thats a very short synopsis of it. It was my first order with him, over a grand. Got messed up, didnt care AT ALL about it besides getting his product/money. Cuz fuck me right? Im just a customer who paid him.

gearchurch for life lol best dude in the business

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts
    Rep Points

i got no issues with the reps. I dont have an issue with goldline. He fixed my order. But damn his business methods are awful

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts
    Rep Points

Lol @ blacklisted. They're blacklist happy. "Fuck all you paying customers! You're blacklisted!" Lol unreal these guys.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts
    Rep Points

He is extremely fast. I will give him that

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by wrekem View Post
    He is extremely fast. I will give him that
    He has to be in order to make up for his piss poor business methods and shit reps

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    608 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by wrekem View Post
    Hate to say it, but he messed up my order. Then wanted me to buy the product he sent. When i said i dont need it (i ordered 16 vials of cyp) he mocked me saying you dont need it? Everyone runs test but ok let me get you a mail address to send it back to. I very politely said im not sending any thing of this nature in the mail. I just want what i paid for corrected. He said fine, but youre blacklisted and never can order from me again.

thats a very short synopsis of it. It was my first order with him, over a grand. Got messed up, didnt care AT ALL about it besides getting his product/money. Cuz fuck me right? Im just a customer who paid him.

gearchurch for life lol best dude in the business
    Bingo...that's sounds very similar. I ordered from him for the first and only time back in the end of 2018. It was a $400 order, and everything was going fine until I sent him the payment. I emailed him back to let him know that I sent the payment as he instructed. Along with my payment email, I merely mentioned to him that IF he supplies tracking info, to please let me know what the number is once my order is shipped. And the guy replies the next day by telling me never to order from him again, and that my order shipped out.

I wrote him two emails asking him what the problem was, and he didn't answer me for three weeks until I wrote him again for a third time to ask him what the problem was. All is he said were these three words: "you're a baby"...I then asked him why he treats his customers like crap....and he said: "I decide who I deal with" which explained absolutely nothing. So I was black-listed too, however he keeps sending me sales price info through the PM's over here. So I told him to take me off his mailing list, and that I am the guy who he black listed...he said "sorry" but his PM's keep on coming. He didn't rip me off, but he's like dealing with a brain-dead adolescent that has overdosed on Fentanyl three times too often. NONE of the other sources I've ever dealt with neither here nor overseas were ever like that except for him. So never again for me.
    Last edited by Tall Deck; 02-17-2020 at 02:41 AM.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts
    Rep Points

Lol @ braind dead adolescent. I feel ya bro. He sends you PM's here? Under what tag?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    608 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by DomZan View Post
    Lol @ braind dead adolescent. I feel ya bro. He sends you PM's here? Under what tag?
    It was the Rep "Jayman" sending me the PM's and someone recently in another thread here claimed that Jayman is really the owner. So I was assuming that it's true that he is. But IDK for certain. It's funny cuz after Jayman's first sale price PM that he sent, I described what happened, and that I was black listed, (and this was only one month after that incident) and he didn't really care. He just replied by saying "I have no idea what happened" and that was it and he kept on sending the PM's to me about their sales. I haven't received any PM's from them in a couple months, so IDK if it's due to them not having any new sales lately, or he finally took me off his list
    Last edited by Tall Deck; 02-17-2020 at 02:53 AM.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts
    Rep Points

A.font401 is the Kat that helped me out. And we continue to chat via PM. Solid dude.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tall Deck View Post
    It was the Rep "Jayman" sending me the PM's and someone recently in another thread here claimed that Jayman is really the owner. So I was assuming that it's true that he is. But IDK for certain. It's funny cuz after Jayman's first sale price PM that he sent, I described what happened, and that I was black listed, (and this was only one month after that incident) and he didn't really care. He just replied by saying "I have no idea what happened" and that was it and he kept on sending the PM's to me about their sales. I haven't received any PM's from them in a couple months, so IDK if it's due to them not having any new sales lately, or he finally took me off his list
    They can't keep up with their own fuckery

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

This is great info.
    How about anabolic-hormones? They aren't sponsors here but they are with brotherhoodofpain and a few others. I am currently talking with a nice woman over there who had been awesome and very helpful. has anyone ordered from them?