• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Goldline reps

DomZan

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Most of you may already know this but thought I'd share a little experience with the so called 'reps' for this line. The order and payment process is easy. Td times are prompt. However, if you have questions or concerns and Express those to the forum, you get mocked or ignored. Then they get smart with ya. You're better off gettin your gear and figuring shit out on your own. I had a rep from another line help me out. Stand up guy doin a grown man good deed. Goldline reps should take lessons from this guy. So in short, their reps suck. Ran off a paying customer. Solid

Most of you may already know this but thought I'd share a little experience with the so called 'reps' for this line. The order and payment process is easy. Td times are prompt. However, if you have questions or concerns and Express those to the forum, you get mocked or ignored. Then they get smart with ya. You're better off gettin your gear and figuring shit out on your own. I had a rep from another line help me out. Stand up guy doin a grown man good deed. Goldline reps should take lessons from this guy. So in short, their reps suck. Ran off a paying customer. Solid
You're not alone my friend. And it isn't just the reps, it's the owner too. I've dealt with 8 or 9 sources on and off for the past 4 years, and the GoldLine guy was the ONLY one that was like trying to comminicate with some teenage heroin dealer living in his mom's basement. I was a one-time customer of his, and he turned me away too. His loss. Not mine. Just live and learn and move on. It's all you can do.

Now I go to Gear church. he is the exact opposite. great guy

Last edited:
You're not alone my friend. And it isn't just the reps, it's the owner too. I've dealt with 8 or 9 sources on and off for the past 4 years, and the GoldLine guy was the ONLY one that was like trying to comminicate with some teenage heroin dealer living in his mom's basement. I was a one-time customer of his, and he turned me away too. His loss. Not mine. Just live and learn and move on. It's all you can do.

Now I go to Gear church. he is the exact opposite. great guy

Yeah I knew the owner was like that. I took him more of a to the point don't fuck around east coast kinda guy. He reminded me of some old school guys so I didn't trip on him too much. But his 'reps'? Lol what a joke. I may have to give the church a sniff.

I actually have to say his reps always helped me about and treated me great. The owner on the other hand wasn’t the nicest when I just placed a $1,500 order the day before I left out one item and asked if I can send him extra coin and he basically told me to fuck myself that he’s not lower the minimum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually have to say his reps always helped me about and treated me great. The owner on the other hand wasn’t the nicest when I just placed a $1,500 order the day before I left out one item and asked if I can send him extra coin and he basically told me to fuck myself that he’s not lower the minimum.

They offer you something free to say that? I don't believe for a second they were helpful.

Hate to say it, but he messed up my order. Then wanted me to buy the product he sent. When i said i dont need it (i ordered 16 vials of cyp) he mocked me saying you dont need it? Everyone runs test but ok let me get you a mail address to send it back to. I very politely said im not sending any thing of this nature in the mail. I just want what i paid for corrected. He said fine, but youre blacklisted and never can order from me again.

thats a very short synopsis of it. It was my first order with him, over a grand. Got messed up, didnt care AT ALL about it besides getting his product/money. Cuz fuck me right? Im just a customer who paid him.

gearchurch for life lol best dude in the business

i got no issues with the reps. I dont have an issue with goldline. He fixed my order. But damn his business methods are awful

Lol @ blacklisted. They're blacklist happy. "Fuck all you paying customers! You're blacklisted!" Lol unreal these guys.

He is extremely fast. I will give him that

IML Gear Cream!
Hate to say it, but he messed up my order. Then wanted me to buy the product he sent. When i said i dont need it (i ordered 16 vials of cyp) he mocked me saying you dont need it? Everyone runs test but ok let me get you a mail address to send it back to. I very politely said im not sending any thing of this nature in the mail. I just want what i paid for corrected. He said fine, but youre blacklisted and never can order from me again.

thats a very short synopsis of it. It was my first order with him, over a grand. Got messed up, didnt care AT ALL about it besides getting his product/money. Cuz fuck me right? Im just a customer who paid him.

gearchurch for life lol best dude in the business
Bingo...that's sounds very similar. I ordered from him for the first and only time back in the end of 2018. It was a $400 order, and everything was going fine until I sent him the payment. I emailed him back to let him know that I sent the payment as he instructed. Along with my payment email, I merely mentioned to him that IF he supplies tracking info, to please let me know what the number is once my order is shipped. And the guy replies the next day by telling me never to order from him again, and that my order shipped out.

I wrote him two emails asking him what the problem was, and he didn't answer me for three weeks until I wrote him again for a third time to ask him what the problem was. All is he said were these three words: "you're a baby"...I then asked him why he treats his customers like crap....and he said: "I decide who I deal with" which explained absolutely nothing. So I was black-listed too, however he keeps sending me sales price info through the PM's over here. So I told him to take me off his mailing list, and that I am the guy who he black listed...he said "sorry" but his PM's keep on coming. He didn't rip me off, but he's like dealing with a brain-dead adolescent that has overdosed on Fentanyl three times too often. NONE of the other sources I've ever dealt with neither here nor overseas were ever like that except for him. So never again for me.

Last edited:
Lol @ braind dead adolescent. I feel ya bro. He sends you PM's here? Under what tag?

Lol @ braind dead adolescent. I feel ya bro. He sends you PM's here? Under what tag?
It was the Rep "Jayman" sending me the PM's and someone recently in another thread here claimed that Jayman is really the owner. So I was assuming that it's true that he is. But IDK for certain. It's funny cuz after Jayman's first sale price PM that he sent, I described what happened, and that I was black listed, (and this was only one month after that incident) and he didn't really care. He just replied by saying "I have no idea what happened" and that was it and he kept on sending the PM's to me about their sales. I haven't received any PM's from them in a couple months, so IDK if it's due to them not having any new sales lately, or he finally took me off his list

Last edited:
A.font401 is the Kat that helped me out. And we continue to chat via PM. Solid dude.

- - - Updated - - -

It was the Rep "Jayman" sending me the PM's and someone recently in another thread here claimed that Jayman is really the owner. So I was assuming that it's true that he is. But IDK for certain. It's funny cuz after Jayman's first sale price PM that he sent, I described what happened, and that I was black listed, (and this was only one month after that incident) and he didn't really care. He just replied by saying "I have no idea what happened" and that was it and he kept on sending the PM's to me about their sales. I haven't received any PM's from them in a couple months, so IDK if it's due to them not having any new sales lately, or he finally took me off his list

They can't keep up with their own fuckery

This is great info.
How about anabolic-hormones? They aren't sponsors here but they are with brotherhoodofpain and a few others. I am currently talking with a nice woman over there who had been awesome and very helpful. has anyone ordered from them?

Jayman, formerly known as D-red is the owner of goldline which was formerly known as redline.

This is great info.
How about anabolic-hormones? They aren't sponsors here but they are with brotherhoodofpain and a few others. I am currently talking with a nice woman over there who had been awesome and very helpful. has anyone ordered from them?

Let’s keep non sponsor sources off of this forum. You can do your research on BOP. You’ll get more and better answers there since they have never been a sponsor here.

Thanks man will do. Didn't mean disrespect. just figured if they were once a sponsor here and they are not now there was a reason maybe you could shed a light on.

Jayman, formerly known as D-red is the owner of goldline which was formerly known as redline.

Ok they're still known as redline, just not here. All makes sense now.

- - - Updated - - -

Sherk looks like a gd freak. Mf'er doin shit right.

Get Shredded!
They offer you something free to say that? I don't believe for a second they were helpful.

Nope didn’t offer me anything and I only dealt with one rep not sure if he even reps for them anymore, but the owner on the other hand is a straight ass.

Let’s keep non sponsor sources off of this forum. You can do your research on BOP. You’ll get more and better answers there since they have never been a sponsor here.

Actually they were a sponsor here for a short time. But regardless, they aren't any more so probably best not to discuss it here.

Gold line's owner d red is such an ass he kicked me off for "always wanting free gear" which I won in contest lol. He'll sink his own ship. Especially with the underdosed primo that was just randomly tested

I'm not defending anyone but I would like to comment on the "protection" that some may think sponsors have. They are protected but they are protected from the member who comes in with no EVIDENCE what so ever and just complains about how they feel and look. It won't be tolerated nor should it be. If someone posted blood work from a lab that was completely shit no mod will take it down or comment on what is being said, but there is a limit of what can be said and it is the lab's decision to delete it if they want. Behind the scenes there is always talk when something serious arises does anyone here think for a minute because a lab is paying board fees admin and mods would let them keep ripping members off? I've seen sponsors here removed and also seen mods and admin let the shit hit the fan when a sponsor is in the wrong and many just end up leaving in time. So the word "protection" really doesn't exists the way some people here think. When applying for a sponsor forum here there are no rules given to you nor does the board owner say "For xxxx a month we will make sure you get no negative feedback".

Why dont the mods actually take action against gold line since there have been several members as you can see in this thread that have been taken advantage of and ripped of my Gold Line. Your allowing him to openly scam members and then black list them when they speak up.

Idk about you guys but I highly doubt this is the first time an issue has come up but at least this time around there has been too much attention around this topic so it woildnt be wise for mods to start banning members for speaking the truth.

Why dont you guys live up to your word and stop siding with PAYING SPONSORS and actually side with your MEMBERS.

So please explain why they havent been removed and why there hasn't been any action from you guys? Aren't mods suppose to protect members and keep their interest? Because all it seems like mods do is protect their own interest by ensuring no one speaks out against their precious sponsors

I have never seen any action taken so nows your chance to prove you actually give a fuck about your members

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Gold line is a ugl that first got traction off of reddit until they stopped allowing all sources to sell their under dosed, mislabeled bunk gear

Actually they were a sponsor here for a short time. But regardless, they aren't any more so probably best not to discuss it here.

Yes they are. Goldline is redline bro. And it's a thread about goldline. surely you don't wanna split hairs here...eh?

Gold line's owner d red is such an ass he kicked me off for "always wanting free gear" which I won in contest lol. He'll sink his own ship. Especially with the underdosed primo that was just randomly tested
Do you have a link for the underdosed primo

Custom, let not venture too far off the topic path. It isn't about blood work or 'evidence' simply stating how Unprofessional and immature they are. It's kinda taken an identity of it's own though.

Why dont the mods actually take action against gold line since there have been several members as you can see in this thread that have been taken advantage of and ripped of my Gold Line. Your allowing him to openly scam members and then black list them when they speak up.

Idk about you guys but I highly doubt this is the first time an issue has come up but at least this time around there has been too much attention around this topic so it woildnt be wise for mods to start banning members for speaking the truth.

Why dont you guys live up to your word and stop siding with PAYING SPONSORS and actually side with your MEMBERS.

So please explain why they havent been removed and why there hasn't been any action from you guys? Aren't mods suppose to protect members and keep their interest? Because all it seems like mods do is protect their own interest by ensuring no one speaks out against their precious sponsors

I have never seen any action taken so nows your chance to prove you actually give a fuck about your members

I don’t see anywhere that people said that they didn’t receive gear that they paid for . Yes people were blacklisted and seems like the owner is a prick but people who are not happy with the way their drug dealer treats them just need to go somewhere else . The underdosed primo was on anasci and I’m pretty sure that they handled that already .

I don’t see anywhere that people said that they didn’t receive gear that they paid for . Yes people were blacklisted and seems like the owner is a prick but people who are not happy with the way their drug dealer treats them just need to go somewhere else . The underdosed primo was on anasci and I’m pretty sure that they handled that already .

Yes they did handle that. I remember they sent the dude extra vials to make up for it and changed the primo on the list from 200mg to 160mg.

Back