• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Sale-Starts Tomorrow!

IML Gear Cream!
kickass

did you do it for a bulk or cut?

I am planning a summer bulk like a mad man. lol

Used for bulk with proviron,
Next time I'm throwing in some injec sdrol

Been a member for about a year but I have a lower post count do I qualify by chance, used you guys in the past..

I was wondering the same thing. I have been on here for a year. Still have a low post count. Placed a few orders with GC in the past I would like to continue but it's going to take me another 5 years if I continue at this pace.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Lol. That's what I have been doing the past few day.

If you do some research you may or may not find a thread dedicated to doing such thing. Gotta browse though

Previous customer...your good.

Been a member for about a year but I have a lower post count do I qualify by chance, used you guys in the past..

- - - Updated - - -

previous customer...your good.

I was wondering the same thing. I have been on here for a year. Still have a low post count. Placed a few orders with GC in the past I would like to continue but it's going to take me another 5 years if I continue at this pace.

Sale is still in process. Please read the first post for more info.

Looks like I have to get my count up

Member since 11/2014 with 14 posts. I’m sick to my stomach right now.

Im just here to read/learn and buy gear so this sucks. Imma lob an email soon and pray ldog finishes the alley oop for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Email sent to hockey for a list

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

@ldog sent you a PM.

Im just here to read/learn and buy gear so this sucks. Imma lob an email soon and pray ldog finishes the alley oop for me

I thought my post count was low! It's not that hard to add a few once and awhile.

IML Gear Cream!
hit me up

- - - Updated - - -

all good

@ldog sent you a PM.

Reminder on the sale info...please see my first post in this thread.

Reminder on the sale info...please see my first post in this thread.
I've gotta do some calculations but I need to get my order in. Any chance you know when the sale will end so I don't miss it?

Back