• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Why don’t we take health seriously

Bigjape34

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Guys I started off doing things with little knowledge like probably a lot of guys here and I got lucky with staying healthy. I think it’s important we all realize that we aren’t messing with Tylenol or aspirin or anything like that. We should monitor blood pressure blood sugar levels get bloodwork done etc. If I missed anytbing or anyone wants to add please chime in because I think it could help out any young blood joining the board or anyone new to the game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Testing gear would be a good addition to your list so you know your not injecting bacteria or contaminated gear.

Getting a yearly physical and being honest with your doctor about what your doing so when they see your blood work they understand why. Having a doctor thats more understanding is helpful.

Swole, how can you test what you buy to make sure theres no bacteria or anything unwanted?

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Getting a yearly physical and being honest with your doctor about what your doing so when they see your blood work they understand why. Having a doctor thats more understanding is helpful.

Swole, how can you test what you buy to make sure theres no bacteria or anything unwanted?

Jano, Simec, chemtox. You can also test to make sure it meets label claim

Grab a 22um. Ptfe filter syringe and run your oil thru that into a sterile pre sealed vial. Bam no bacteria.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

My opinion.. Its how your raised and what has been deemed acceptable and the norm by BIG PHARMA./Government. Your parents pass down onto their children what they were taught as acceptable or normal. And so forth.
The united states is the land of opportunity for the rich. For big business... From our food, health care, living in general. What the dr. Says is ok even when they tell you your test is fine at130 and your 30 yrs old.. (Which is Bullshit) its accepted by most because your dr told you so...the average person isnt going to question him/her if they are right!
My point is we are programmed not to question certain things.. To accept what is..
Now if your come from a wealthy family with high-end schooling, even raised with the best Dr's and nutrition, not exposed to the everyday life, that many would consider normal for lower or middle income families.
Your thought process is different, when you have money at your disposal and it doesnt have any influence on your choices from a young age on. Everything changes.
When its cheaper to go to mcdonalds or bk(fastfood) then to buy a piece or 2 of fruit your set up to fail now a days...
Its all about control.
they want everyone to be sheep or cattle and you just go along with what they say.
Then you join ASF and wake the fuck up and get kicked into reality and what can be!!

My opinion.. Its how your raised and what has been deemed acceptable and the norm by BIG PHARMA./Government. Your parents pass down onto their children what they were taught as acceptable or normal. And so forth.
The united states is the land of opportunity for the rich. For big business... From our food, health care, living in general. What the dr. Says is ok even when they tell you your test is fine at130 and your 30 yrs old.. (Which is Bullshit) its accepted by most because your dr told you so...the average person isnt going to question him/her if they are right!
My point is we are programmed not to question certain things.. To accept what is..
Now if your come from a wealthy family with high-end schooling, even raised with the best Dr's and nutrition, not exposed to the everyday life, that many would consider normal for lower or middle income families.
Your thought process is different, when you have money at your disposal and it doesnt have any influence on your choices from a young age on. Everything changes.
When its cheaper to go to mcdonalds or bk(fastfood) then to buy a piece or 2 of fruit your set up to fail now a days...
Its all about control.
they want everyone to be sheep or cattle and you just go along with what they say.
Then you join ASF and wake the fuck up and get kicked into reality and what can be!!

Made that’s a very good outlook and I agree with a lot of what you said I feel most people become sheep and complacent and the way we are brought up has a huge part I know for myself I can up rough and didn’t have a lot of guidance which made me question everything... people want the easy way out or also can’t deal with the truth which doesn’t help... as stated above I used to think I was super man and than I woke up and I’m bigger stronger and healthier than ever before but it all starts with you as an individual and getting past the excise and procrastination phase... if you can spend a couple hundred on a cycle you can surely spend 20 for a check up or a bp machine or 100 for a set of bloods but it doesn’t happen most times

Made that’s a very good outlook and I agree with a lot of what you said I feel most people become sheep and complacent and the way we are brought up has a huge part I know for myself I can up rough and didn’t have a lot of guidance which made me question everything... people want the easy way out or also can’t deal with the truth which doesn’t help... as stated above I used to think I was super man and than I woke up and I’m bigger stronger and healthier than ever before but it all starts with you as an individual and getting past the excise and procrastination phase... if you can spend a couple hundred on a cycle you can surely spend 20 for a check up or a bp machine or 100 for a set of bloods but it doesn’t happen most times

You are 100% correct Bigjape34!!
I agree with you about everything.. Sorry for the long post.. :) dont know what come over me. Haha
And this is a great topic/thread for discussion.

You are 100% correct Bigjape34!!
I agree with you about everything.. Sorry for the long post.. :) dont know what come over me. Haha

A long detailed post like that means you care my man

IML Gear Cream!
I agree with both of you guys. Upbringing plays a large role in how we are as an adult but for somethings at some point we cant use that as an excuse.

If you can manage to get bloods done.
Im willing to extend my services to asf members to analyze the tests reports.

Your tests should include

Basics ---

Blood cp
LFT
RFT
Lipid Profile

Advanced ---

Estrogen
Free Test
Shbg
Total test
Prolactin
Thyroid Profile
HbA1c

Optional

Calcium scoring for cardiac plaques
Cardiac Echo

Sent from my CPH1907 using Tapatalk

I won't say that I do everything right when I'm on a gear cycle, (nor when I'm off for that matter) but where most guys miss the boat around here, (even some veterans it seems) is when they have bloog work done, they don't pay the extra $$ to have their GGT included with the "SMAC-25" blood tests. This is a pet peeve of mine. Almost everyone here who posts their blood results only gets the AST, and ALT done for the liver values, but those readings don't tell the whole story about what's going on with your liver, and it's also my understanding that both the ALT and AST readings can be well above the normal range due to many reasons, some of them not even related to liver function.

But the GGT test is a more direct test of liver damage and if your GGT is out of the normal range, that's a sure sign that you're in some trouble concerning your liver. I'll repeat what I just posted in another thread last week by saying this: Just because your medical insurance usually wont pay for the GGT test to be included with the SMAC25 and therefore your doctor won't call out for it, doesn't mean that you should be cheap and not go ahead and pay for the ​GGT yourself, (that's what I do). In the same sense that having bloods done merely twice per year merely because that's all your insurance will pay for means that you should settle for that and tell yourself that you're watching your health closely enough while using gear.

If you run gear, you need to get bloods done at the very least every three months, (and for heavy duty liver-stressing compounds like S-drol, A-drol, Halo, Tren, etc., bloods being done every six weeks isn't a bad idea) and you need to have the GGT done, because if it's high, you need to get off ALL the gear you're on IMMEDIATELY and hope and pray that you haven't done permanent damage to your liver!!! In that case, go clean for a couple months, and have the GGT done again before you even think of getting on gear again, and it probably would be a good idea in that case that you bring your test results which show your high GGT levels to your doctor ASAP. Even if you choose not to admit your gear use to him.

I was a moderator on a BBing board for one year back in 2002 until the owner allegedly got into a fatal car wreck and the board went belly-up. On that board we had a physician who was a board member and a BBer himself. He told us that he ALWAYS included the GGT along with the SMAC-25 tests for himself and for his gear using BBer patients because ALT and AST just don't tell the whole story on your liver, and they both can be high at times without actual liver damage. The GGT is a more specific test for liver function. You've ALL been warned.

Last edited:
Back