• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New side from orange tops?

megatron_rulz

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi everyone

I’ve posted before regarding my experience with orange tops. After five great months of use at 5iu’s a day, I took a month off since the sides (edema and carpal tunnel) were too much. Didn’t matter whether I was at 4 or 5 iu’s a day, it was time for a break.

Took a month off and just restarted. For the first time ever, I’m getting bad headaches at night at the same dosage. It has been one week since I restarted. I am doing a Monday thru Friday routine and did not have a headache Saturday night into Sunday morning despite having drinks.

anyone else ever experience this?

thanks.

Hi everyone

I’ve posted before regarding my experience with orange tops. After five great months of use at 5iu’s a day, I took a month off since the sides (edema and carpal tunnel) were too much. Didn’t matter whether I was at 4 or 5 iu’s a day, it was time for a break.

Took a month off and just restarted. For the first time ever, I’m getting bad headaches at night at the same dosage. It has been one week since I restarted. I am doing a Monday thru Friday routine and did not have a headache Saturday night into Sunday morning despite having drinks.

anyone else ever experience this?

thanks.
Yes at 5iu I get extremely bad CPS. When ,like u ,it gets too bad I take a break ...I'm sure between using my hands for work as well as training it makes it worse. I thought headaches wer from hgh but I adjusted my A.IM and so far no headaches.
It's a great product and yields some unreal results. Maybe lay off for a while or perhaps 1 iu 4 xs a day may change the status of your sides . Hopefully Monte chimes he has some great insight.

I’m using the orange tops now and can’t say I’ve experienced headaches but have you checked BP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m using the orange tops now and can’t say I’ve experienced headaches but have you checked BP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes yes yes...I shoulda mention thay... it was however a result of high estrogen

Yes definitely check your BP. Otherwise drop your dose back for a while.

Back