• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

S23 SARM Overview

REHH

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Last edited:
This will be on next weeks order for me. Just read a lot about it! Thanks for the video bro

Always been intrested in trying this. I bought a bottle a long time ago. It sat in my "toolbox" for a couple years and actually separated, I honestly think it was bunk anyways.
Have you tried this stuff yet Rehh? As I get older I been considering less harmful means if making gains .

This will be on next weeks order for me. Just read a lot about it! Thanks for the video bro

Yes for me too, will order some myself

Always been intrested in trying this. I bought a bottle a long time ago. It sat in my "toolbox" for a couple years and actually separated, I honestly think it was bunk anyways.
Have you tried this stuff yet Rehh? As I get older I been considering less harmful means if making gains .

I thought S23 came out recently? You've had some for years?

No I've never tried this before, but I will be. The LGD4033 and MK677 was a good stack on my last run. Now running MK2866 and YK11, it's going good, less side effects, less water.

Last edited:
I thought S23 came out recently? You've had some for years?

No I've never tried this before, but I will be. The LGD4033 and MK677 was a good stack on my last run. Now running MK2866 and YK11, it's going good, less side effects, less water.
My apologies...what I bought was S4. Had to dig it out...god I need to throw some shit out lol
Still been wanting to try s23
1fc570e8391bdf1fb4e2167f3076ce52.jpg

My apologies...what I bought was S4. Had to dig it out...god I need to throw some shit out lol
Still been wanting to try s23
1fc570e8391bdf1fb4e2167f3076ce52.jpg

Ok that makes sense, I ran S4 5yrs ago.

Back