• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Feedback on AAS direct Shop

Bc3300

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Can't seem to find any direct feedback on the products themselves. List is great, pricing etc, and the communication with the rep on here has been spot on. Just looking for some usage feedback if anyone has any? Thanks in advance

When they first came here I had bought 10 test cyp from the bulk deal they had, dbol and anavar. Don’t have bloods from it but I have no complaints. 9Tmare is a great guy to deal with repping a solid lab!

Yes. I have use their gh, superdrol and tren and Deca. Very good product!! Both lines.

Max

I’m sure some people will chime in but also if you scroll down on our subforum you should see people’s TD’s and their reviews in there. Let me know if I can help you find those

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

now u do. been dealing with 9tmare for about 6 mos. hes a first class dude and the gear is great! havent had a single issue. hes also the fastest shipper ive ever dealt with. u cant go wrong man. ( ive tried over half his list and its all gtg) ill personally vouch for 9tmare. good luck and enjoy the ride brother. hot rod

now u do. been dealing with 9tmare for about 6 mos. hes a first class dude and the gear is great! havent had a single issue. hes also the fastest shipper ive ever dealt with. u cant go wrong man. ( ive tried over half his list and its all gtg) ill personally vouch for 9tmare. good luck and enjoy the ride brother. hot rod
Lol Hot Rod! Coming in with a hot rod of a response brotha! Many thanks

I keep telling 9TMARE to change the name AAS Direct Shop to ASS Direct Shop. Sales will double in a week's time

Lmao! Analdirectshop!! Once you get jacked Aasdirectshop!

Max

Back