Pharmacom Store

My talk with a old school bb'er

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Rep Points

My talk with a old school bb'er

I recently talked to a guy who I respect, monster of a man. Was asking advice on AI's and dopamine agonists for my upcoming cycle. I'm pretty sure he laughed at me.

Says to me why keep adding drugs to your body that can do more harm than good. You need to make sure you dont crash your estrogen to build muscle and if you get gyno just get it removed and no more worries.

I see where he's coming from I respect it, but for cycles that consist of more than just test and tren is it really safe to just let estrogen and prolactin do whatever they want?

I would say dopamine agonists probably aren't cool for a long time since they affect the left ventricle of the heart. And the good cholesterol killing AI's.

I know quite a few people who dont mess with that stuff and swear by it. But here in the forums it's all about the ancillary drugs.

I know for a fact I may get a blood test for shits and giggles but I more realistically wont even bother.

For this next cycle of mainly short esters I'm going to focus on keeping levels even as possible the whole time. "Of the AAS" I'll keep some ancillarys on hand just because I already have them but I will not focus on them.

That's my thought on that. If a dude has upper arms that appear bigger than my quads I'm going to listen and try out the advice they give.

Come at me bros! It's been a long time!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,447 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Kronikmstrb8r View Post
    if you get gyno just get it removed and no more worries.
    Horselegs will do the surgery for cost of equipment only. All available on amazon prime.

Seriously...just let yourself get gyno? Sounds fun until a 2 year old gives you a titty twister and leaves you crying on your knees. But that's ok, cause you were already there and crying cause that hallmark movie really touched you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    Horselegs will do the surgery for cost of equipment only. All available on amazon prime.

Seriously...just let yourself get gyno? Sounds fun until a 2 year old gives you a titty twister and leaves you crying on your knees. But that's ok, cause you were already there and crying cause that hallmark movie really touched you.
    That's the thought process at the moment. After gyno the whole gland gets removed and no more worries about it.

I guess.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts
    Rep Points

I think it's more about knowing your body. I agree, anti estrogens aren't something you want to pump into your body if not necessary. I think a combination of knowing your body, and blood work during cycle can help you understand when and how much and if it's even necessary.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

EuroPharmacies Ambassador
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,984 Posts
    Rep Points

The old-school guys did things differently because things did work but the reality is a lot of times they didn't know why they worked or how they worked, but just the fact that they worked.. but one can't have that attitude with every approach through life there has to be an understanding. Throughout the years as bodybuilding has evolved along with PED usage, and what seems to be exotic compounds, the rabbit hole only got deeper and deeper at the same time the unquenchable thirst and desire from researchers and even users with wanting to know more, why this and why that.. why does this guy get gyno on nandrolone but this guy doesn't? Why does this guy get acne but this guy doesn't.. the more widespread this lifestyle became the more and more it was evident that this is such an individualized way of life..

To answer your question.. no it is not safe to let those two hormones running rampid. Better yet it is not safe to even use PEDs to be honest, there's always a drawback, and there's always some sort of consequence whether short-term or long-term..

we should never discredit or minimize the old schoolers because they provided us with the platform, but just because people once upon a time made butter with a wooden churn does not mean we should continue to follow suit. there is overwhelming studies and all sorts of data out there available today than there ever was, a lot of it is contradictive, a lot of it is conflictive, and a lot of them are merely suggestions of possible theories, and there is also a lot of groundbreaking discoveries..

At the end of the day you are your very own science experiment, you find what works best for you. Take suggestions, and make your adjustments along the way..
    Everything starts with a suggestion or an idea, where they end is up to what the user is happy with.
    Last edited by Vision; 02-14-2020 at 04:43 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts
    Rep Points

I actually really agree with him. I have totally changed my mind on this matter recently. Before I would treat symptoms (add more drugs) now I would just avoid symptoms by keeping dosing lower. I was taking letro at times with prami then Benadryl to sleep and now would just keep everything lower to avoid taking extra drugs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

Anybpody that says to just let gyno happen and then "have it removed" is not someone I would want advice from.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    450 Posts
    Rep Points

So if his estrogen levels build up, he gets the gyno removed
    What happens when prolactin levels fuck his dick up ? He removes that too ?

Sent from my CPH1907 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Rajput View Post
    So if his estrogen levels build up, he gets the gyno removed
    What happens when prolactin levels fuck his dick up ? He removes that too ?

Sent from my CPH1907 using Tapatalk
    I would hope not for dick removal.