Why donít we hold sources accountable?

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,615 Posts
    Rep Points

I just wanted to say this whole thread got off track pretty quickly from what I originally intended it being. I completely understand their is no flawless testing system and youíd always have a couple of bad eggs ruin it for the rest. I do still think more testing should be done and for the people who are dishonest about it that almost always comes to light. I think I did a poor job of articulating my message originally and this outcome definitely isnít what I was hoping for or expecting. I apologize for letting my emotions get the best of me in some of my responses. I do plan on continuing to test product when I can and hopefully it will lead to a positive outcome.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,615 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    But, you're going to say Jano is a Scam artist so why bring him up.
    Jano definitely had an issue we are all familiar with in the Mands situation. No one here is above making a mistake or doing wrong. Heís admitted to his fault and from what Iíve seen heís been doing everything he can to gain back a good reputation for himself. Do I fully trust him? No I donít. I donít fully trust anyone here who I donít personally know and no one should. I would and have considered him in the past for having product tested.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,292 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jswole220 View Post
    Jano definitely had an issue we are all familiar with in the DQ situation. No one here is above making a mistake or doing wrong. Heís admitted to his fault and from what Iíve seen heís been doing everything he can to gain back a good reputation for himself. Do I fully trust him? No I donít. I donít fully trust anyone here who I donít personally know and no one should. I would and have considered him in the past for having product tested.
    Fixed lol maybe we can be friends after all

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,615 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    Fixed lol maybe we can be friends after all
    Idk seems you made your mind up already by deleting or blocking me from contacting you on other platforms lol. Like I said I never had any ill feelings towards you. I was simply correcting something you said and cracked a joke when you spoke about it as facts. Still not sure why that upset you as much as it did but that wasnít my intentions.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,292 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jswole220 View Post
    Idk seems you made your mind up already by deleting or blocking me from contacting you on other platforms lol. Like I said I never had any ill feelings towards you. I was simply correcting something you said and cracked a joke when you spoke about it as facts. Still not sure why that upset you as much as it did but that wasnít my intentions.
    The best of friends will fight every now and then

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    865 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    Even the FDA can't control Big Pharma and they have DSHEA and testing protocols, and labs are literally analyzed and reviewed and subject to audit and inspections, and even then they fail.

And there are people here who think a forum of mostly anonymous individuals, can audit and vet another group of individuals who sell gear who not only are anonymous but do everything they can to have zero identity. And there is a thought out there, that this group of black market sellers can be vetted better?

It makes me wonder, does bluelight or one of the other forums have these same Forums where people buy and sell crack and meth and then people bitch, my meth was only 92% purity??

The fact that anyone has the expectation for the black market to behave better then FDA can even do is mind blowing. Imagine buying a hooker and expecting her to have AIDS ,and STD and drug tests, and then and only then you would buy her? That is what we are seeing here.

Scamming, underdosing, bad quality control and various other issues is the risk you take. The FDA can't control it and someone expects 10mods at ASF to do so? Mind blown. The controls in place are pretty much as good as it gets, and its not perfect.
    Well said .. this entire topic is off base if u ask me.. #1 choose your source #2 get bloods #3 how has it worked for you, did u grow, did u feel mental differences.. answer= then guess what, you got whatever you bought.. could it be better, yes..but this is not a fucking 100% product we are dealing with.. everyone needs to step back and realize what the fuck we're dealing with..that is all.

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,958 Posts
    Rep Points

tired of being scammed too many bunk tranny hookers, just more fags that want you to piss in their mouths. this forums standards have sunken to new lows

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    tired of being scammed too many bunk tranny hookers, just more fags that want you to piss in their mouths. this forums standards have sunken to new lows
    agree. iím closing this thread, locking it and throwing away the key. then Iím gonna ban every motherfucker in this thread.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    760 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Swiper View Post
    then Iím gonna ban every motherfucker in this thread.
    Finally someone with a pair....