• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Why don’t we hold sources accountable?

Get Shredded!
I plan on giving back myself here and I’ve been thinking about this for a few weeks now. As some of you know I won second place in the ASF fantasy football league. I won a good amount of gear for free. I have gear from three different sources being Monster, Praetorian, and Feral. I plan on sending one sample from each source off to be tested in the near future. I want to be as transparent about this as possible so before doing so I will reach out to the reps or owners of the labs and let them know what I am doing.

What I don’t want to happen is have a sample come back unsatisfactory and be accused of “starting drama” as some simple minded people have put it.

Testing does help sales thats a fact.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I plan on giving back myself here and I’ve been thinking about this for a few weeks now. As some of you know I won second place in the ASF fantasy football league. I won a good amount of gear for free. I have gear from three different sources being Monster, Praetorian, and Feral. I plan on sending one sample from each source off to be tested in the near future. I want to be as transparent about this as possible so before doing so I will reach out to the reps or owners of the labs and let them know what I am doing.
That would be awesome man.

That's dope man. Way to put winnings to good use not only for yourself but the community..

Testing does help sales thats a fact.

Absolutely. Especially when the testing is coming back on point like gorillas always has. It doesn’t help so much when you find out the promo you bought was half dosed though and I think that’s why we have some guys here trying to shoot it down.

That would be awesome man.

That's dope man. Way to put winnings to good use not only for yourself but the community..

its only about $90 per sample. I’m a father and husband and just your average everyday working man. I don’t have a ton of money but The way I look at it is I just saved a bunch of money from not having to buy gear so why not give some of that back for a good cause?

its only about $90 per sample. I’m a father and husband and just your average everyday working man. I don’t have a ton of money but The way I look at it is I just saved a bunch of money from not having to buy gear so why not give some of that back for a good cause?
Right there w u

A fucking kilo of test e is what $600? That’s 400 10ml vials dosed at 250mg. Selling them at $30 is $12,000. $12,000- $90 for hplc testing -$600 for the raws and jest say - another $1,000 for supplies as well as paying a shipper maybe. That’s $10,310 profit and you can’t afford a fucking $90 hplc test?

I would like to contribute to some testing as well. I have some tbol that I could swear is dbol. I don’t want to say for sure because who knows but I have a hunch. Also underdosing is understandable maybe because Raw being off but no excuse for wrong hormone because I believe that’s easily testable via melting points or some way

IML Gear Cream!
I guess you missed the part where I said it is happening on other forums? Testing each individual batch? As well as testing the raws?

I guess you missed the part where I said it could be faked... how are you going to know which batch is which. Batch numbers? You mean the batch numbers the labs put on? Lol . Is that a joke. And I guess mods are above reproach. You cause they will never lie to promote certain labs.. pfft. I mean that’s never happened... riiight.

Any way you look at it members will have to send out there own shit to be tested... so go do it! No ones stopping you. Don’t rely on other people to do the testing you want.

Open your eyes to what you are doing and do what you feel you need to. Because everything you have said in here can and has been easily circumvented in the past.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guessed you missed my part about it’s all at the mercy of the raws ALL THE TIME!
Yeah but if you actually gave a fuck and wanted to ensure your raws are what there suppose to be you would do your own independent testing each time you receive your raws but it sounds like you dont give a shit your just ordering random shit from alibaba and hoping for the best.

Most shitty sources dont get exposed on these forums for a long time because members fail to get bloods correctly amd sources dont care enough about their business to conduct their own testing

If you dont see the point in testing your own raws to ensure your putting out the quality products that are labeled correctly and dosed correctly it really shows how much you value your reputation

But then again most of these scamming sources just come back with a new name amd start all over again

Just a few years ago theboneman was with mlg and would bash members and work with mods to ban members that spoke out against the top paying sponsors he was all over mlgs dick saying they had the best gest when he was literally sending out "dbol caps" filled with purple pixie stix powder and straight oil with zero test

Go back to your own sponsored forum and continue pushing your bunk ass gear

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

If you dont see the value and importance of testing your raws and your finished products because you dont want to spend $90 on a simple test then what other corners have you cut? Are you hiding something? Or are you worried your shit is bunk af? Or do you just go based on how you feel lol

If you can't do your own independent testing then you shouldnt be involved in the ugl business.

Any rep or source who looks down on testing shows true character of a dense mind. Sure you can send the client underdose vials and hoard the good vials. However, That will without a doubt catch up to the source on bloodwork panels that arise. Jano charges $90 finished sample HPLC testing, shit I just sent him some of my finished test cyp and came back 264mg. Dude is fast at gettin results. I will be sending him more samples.

You’re statement about about underdosed vials and blood work catching up the the source works the same with out hplc testing... again proof that it’s not necessary.

If I was a source, I’d test everything. Post it up and encourage members to test. When everything comes back spot on time after time I’d be the most popular source. No guessing, just great consistent product.

I wouldn’t need a rep to “bro it up” and fill my thread with nonsense.

The product would speak for itself.

You’re statement about about underdosed vials and blood work catching up the the source works the same with out hplc testing... again proof that it’s not necessary.

No it doesnt especially when they are paying sponsors and all the mods that are getting any financial benefit will go out of there way to back a bunk ass sponsor if you were around long enough you would have seen this time and time again. Why do you think most the UGLS on here havent been on here since 2013

I'm sorry to say but members of ASF never get the proper blood work and even when they do most the results are capped at 1500 which means they didnt even order the rignt test

I have yet to see any members actually send product out for their own hplc testing like you find on other forums and sites.

It seems as tho all the sources are going after the newbies who havent been in the game long enough to take their health seriously. Most you idiot's are just happy to have recieved something in the mail and didnt get jacked when in reality if your getting untested gear that might be dirty and underdosed your still getting ripped off .

For all the touch down pictures I've seen you would think there would be more testing being done lol

I guess you missed the part where I said it could be faked... how are you going to know which batch is which. Batch numbers? You mean the batch numbers the labs put on? Lol . Is that a joke. And I guess mods are above reproach. You cause they will never lie to promote certain labs.. pfft. I mean that’s never happened... riiight.

Any way you look at it members will have to send out there own shit to be tested... so go do it! No ones stopping you. Don’t rely on other people to do the testing you want.

Open your eyes to what you are doing and do what you feel you need to. Because everything you have said in here can and has been easily circumvented in the past.

I guess you missed the part where incentives are offered for customers to send samples off to spot check the source? Your a simple minded moron. Move along and keep gambling with every order you place and don’t come crying when you pull low bloods on something or get subpar product.

I think testing is a great idea. Blood work only gives you a crude idea of how the testosterone is dosed. The problem is, there is no way to test any other aas through blood work. Now there is a urine test that will test for metabolites, but that gives no idea about dosing. It only shows you have x, y or z metabolites in your urine. There is also the roid test kits, but that is much the same as the urine test and easier to have human error void the result. But I for one will not be sending any illegal substances through the mail. The risk is not worth the reward for me.

Last edited:
I think testing is a great idea. Blood work only gives you a crude idea of how the testosterone is dosed. The problem is, there is no way to test any other aas through blood work. Now there is a urine test that will test for metabolites, but that gives no idea about dosing. It only shows you have x, y or z metabolites in your urine. There is also the roid test kits, but that is much the same as the urine test and easier to have human error void the result. But I for one will not be sending any illegal substances through the mail. The risk is not worth the reward for me.
I'm all for blood work and hplc testing since like you stated it would be impossible to check other compounds through blood work.

All sources should be regularly testing their own raws ans should also encourage members to send in their gear for hplc testing. I see all these sources giving out free gear to get a g2g from some.of the vets or doing sponsored logs to promote but they should be focusing more attention to hplc if they truly do actually have quality gear

But your willing to take the risk to order thousands of dollars of gear illegally and get them delivered to your door?

So your telling me your worried more about getting arrested for sending in one vial for testing that woildnt even have your return address on it but it's cool to order 20 vials and some tabs delivered to your po box or pad?

why buy UGL over Pharma Grade?

what are some of the reasons besides tren and a few other things that people are not using pharma grade aas?

Get Shredded!
The correct way to make this happen is for ASF admins to do this on a certain schedule and blindly order products from their sponsors. They would then send them in for independent testing.

There are too many loopholes if you're asking the source to supply their own testing results. But again, I think it's naive to think this will happen. Both sides are more interested in making money.

Short of that happening, I believe the best way to provide accurate testing is for sources to offer compensation on future orders if the clients post blood work or submit their own samples for testing. I think that's much more realistic.

Last edited:
The correct way to make this happen is for ASF admins to do this on a certain schedule and blindly order products from their sponsors. They would then send them in for independent testing.

There are too many loopholes if you're asking the source to supply their own testing results. But again, I think it's naive to think this will happen. Both sides are more interested in making money.
Admins should not be involved in anyway in regards to testing products from sponsors especially since the board is receiving financial benefit from the sponsors. They could very easily side with the source or have a biased opinion.

Asf needs to hold sources more accountable instead of just gladly accepting sponsorship fees from new sources and letting them put members at risk

Sources need to conduct their own hplc testing, show pics their manufacturing facility, and or stock to ensure they are legit

That's also why sources should offer credit for any members that conduct their own testing instead of just giving out free product for a bs g2g claim lol

Admins should not be involved in anyway in regards to testing products from sponsors especially since the board is receiving financial benefit from the sponsors. They could very easily side with the source or have a biased opinion.

Asf needs to hold sources more accountable instead of just gladly accepting sponsorship fees from new sources and letting them put members at risk

Sources need to conduct their own hplc testing, show pics their manufacturing facility, and or stock to ensure they are legit

It's a flawed system regardless of how it's ran. But I would trust it more if it were ASF testing it rather than the labs themselves. What's keeping a lab from submitting an artificially high sample that isn't the same as their normal stock?

It's a flawed system regardless of how it's ran. But I would trust it more if it were ASF testing it rather than the labs themselves. What's keeping a lab from submitting an artificially high sample that isn't the same as their normal stock?
That's why members should also order and send the gear out for their own testing periodically to hold them accountable to ensure they're not trying to rig the system

I can see some value in the testing. Here are my concerns with sources sending in for testing.

Nothing stops a source from sending in a legit sample that they know will come out good whether it's a small 1mL dose or a complete vial. They can send out a knowing good sample for testing show the report and then send out under dosed/cut product.

I think it would be great if all sources offered an incentive for blind testing from there customers in the form of store credit plus product replacement. The credit would have to be for more than the testing cost as an incentive. Also it would be on the customer to not tell the source they are sending in a sample so not to make sure the source doesn't send a piece of "good" stock. This as well can be manipulated by customers trying to cut it or cross contaminate it but I would think the chance of that happening would be well below the chance of a source sending in a tampered product. This would ensure sources have no idea who is sending in product so they better make sure that each vial is made the same. It's pretty easy to send a sample to Jano and while anasci is a step in the right direction members send samples to mods who in turn send them off which again adds another hand in the cookie jar and could be altered (unlikely but who knows what goes on behind the scenes).

Pics of the lab and stock is reaching again because I am certain most UGL's are made in someone's home or apartment. Very few operations have a dedicated facility with machinery and automation. I would not like this place to turn into meso where guys are constantly telling sources to fuck off or go kill themselves. Granted it's a free board to source so your going to get some shady operations that are there to make a quick buck but it's a bit juvenile what gets posted there.

I brew my own so I don't face any issues other than getting quality raws. I don't deal with correct dosing(other than my own math) or orders getting messed up.
What would be nice is some sort of bitcoin escrow like the dark markets have that would at least make sure guys are getting packs that are correct and not waiting a month plus for things. That would be a start and wouldn't solve any kind of under dosed or incorrect product but would be a simple step that would alleviate some headache.

I can see some value in the testing. Here are my concerns with sources sending in for testing.

Nothing stops a source from sending in a legit sample that they know will come out good whether it's a small 1mL dose or a complete vial. They can send out a knowing good sample for testing show the report and then send out under dosed/cut product.

I think it would be great if all sources offered an incentive for blind testing from there customers in the form of store credit plus product replacement. The credit would have to be for more than the testing cost as an incentive. Also it would be on the customer to not tell the source they are sending in a sample so not to make sure the source doesn't send a piece of "good" stock. This as well can be manipulated by customers trying to cut it or cross contaminate it but I would think the chance of that happening would be well below the chance of a source sending in a tampered product. This would ensure sources have no idea who is sending in product so they better make sure that each vial is made the same. It's pretty easy to send a sample to Jano and while anasci is a step in the right direction members send samples to mods who in turn send them off which again adds another hand in the cookie jar and could be altered (unlikely but who knows what goes on behind the scenes).

Pics of the lab and stock is reaching again because I am certain most UGL's are made in someone's home or apartment. Very few operations have a dedicated facility with machinery and automation. I would not like this place to turn into meso where guys are constantly telling sources to fuck off or go kill themselves. Granted it's a free board to source so your going to get some shady operations that are there to make a quick buck but it's a bit juvenile what gets posted there.

I brew my own so I don't face any issues other than getting quality raws. I don't deal with correct dosing(other than my own math) or orders getting messed up.
What would be nice is some sort of bitcoin escrow like the dark markets have that would at least make sure guys are getting packs that are correct and not waiting a month plus for things. That would be a start and wouldn't solve any kind of under dosed or incorrect product but would be a simple step that would alleviate some headache.

Great points and I like your pup. I have a reverse brindle.

It blows my mind that instead of seeing this and trying to come together and make it happen some guys would rather just talk shit and say how stupid it is. It’s really sad and it’s also probably why sales and traffic are down here. We have a chance to help set the standards but instead we would rather just sit back and watch other forums flourish I guess

It blows my mind that instead of seeing this and trying to come together and make it happen some guys would rather just talk shit and say how stupid it is. It’s really sad and it’s also probably why sales and traffic are down here. We have a chance to help set the standards but instead we would rather just sit back and watch other forums flourish I guess
Oh Jesus fucking Christ you're whining like a little bitch.

Start testing everything you buy and post the hplc results then?

This forum has always been policed by members. It's YOUR responsibility to vet what you buy. Not the forums or admin.

This isn't a Socialist AAS board where the admin does everything for you.

If members only buy from people who test, then more sources test. If they don't, they won't. Pretty simple.

Don't like it? Move the fuck on.

I've been saying this since day 1 no one post any real content or information on these boards for god sake half the threads are created by the admin lol

How is jswole winning when he just stating we should ask sources for hplc testing and have a better vetting process instead of just getting a g2g from a mod or admin whos getting free gear or financial benefit from.the sources

Honestly this board hasn't changed still the same.bs everyone just stating sources are g2g instead of asking for proof like bloods or.hplc testing before giving sources the g2g stamp.

Asf= anabolic shill forum

Back