• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Unofficial ASF Confessions Thread

IML Gear Cream!
Florida is the shit, mostly...

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

I cruise on too much, 250-350. I run tren every cycle. I don’t check my blood work/lipids nearly enough and am probably a walking stroke. And I don’t really care, about time to fire up the tren again boys!!

I cruise on too much, 250-350. I run tren every cycle. I don’t check my blood work/lipids nearly enough and am probably a walking stroke. And I don’t really care, about time to fire up the tren again boys!!

I might know a friend like this (me) lol. I fired up the tren last week already again. And I occasionally ( once every 4-6 weeks) I’ll eat a few roxicets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha this fuckin rings a bell for me. Sadly.i guess I'm gonna have to stop going off of feel ...bwahaha

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk

When I eat a chocolate chip or cinnamon chip muffin I break the stump off from the top. I eat the stump first then the top. The top is the best part

You're an animal

I might know a friend like this (me) lol. I fired up the tren last week already again. And I occasionally ( once every 4-6 weeks) I’ll eat a few roxicets.

Blue? Roxy makes me think 30mg.... -icet makes me think percocet which either way is percocet.

I'm finally getting a full panel pulled Friday for the first time in like a year.
Better late then never.
As I get older, I'll pull more often and pay more attention.
Most guys don't do bloods here and have no idea what's going on with their body. Kinda scary if you ask me. To each their own.

I'm finally getting a full panel pulled Friday for the first time in like a year.
Better late then never.
As I get older, I'll pull more often and pay more attention.
Most guys don't do bloods here and have no idea what's going on with their body. Kinda scary if you ask me. To each their own.

Pulling bloods next week too

Get Shredded!
Whose gear?
Blues ah those damn blues
.......::dozes off::......

Whose gear?
Blues ah those damn blues
.......::dozes off::......

PSL. I know....all the controversy. But I’ve been running their shit for 2 years now and bloods have always been solid as fuck. I don’t ever argue bloods.

And those blues.....yes. Nothing like eating a few after a serious training session and dozing/eating throughout the day. I know....not the best.....but I will only live once

PSL. I know....all the controversy. But I’ve been running their shit for 2 years now and bloods have always been solid as fuck. I don’t ever argue bloods.

And those blues.....yes. Nothing like eating a few after a serious training session and dozing/eating throughout the day. I know....not the best.....but I will only live once

I like guys that come here and form their own opinions on brands if it's backed up.
The feelsey reports mean nothing to me because I know that someone else may experience something "gains" off of something that may be half dosed and they wouldn't know. It's kind of cool at first as you come to the board, but after a while, it's like back up what you're stating. Give back to the community with bloods, hplc testing, et cetera. People drop thousands of dollars here and wont pay 120-150 to get something tested? It makes no sense. When something as solid as that arises, a source simply can not argue (as we've encountered recently)
I'm getting off track a little, but if you've run their gear and blood work came back good, I wouldn't change either.

I like guys that come here and form their own opinions on brands if it's backed up.
The feelsey reports mean nothing to me because I know that someone else may experience something "gains" off of something that may be half dosed and they wouldn't know. It's kind of cool at first as you come to the board, but after a while, it's like back up what you're stating. Give back to the community with bloods, hplc testing, et cetera. People drop thousands of dollars here and wont pay 120-150 to get something tested? It makes no sense. When something as solid as that arises, a source simply can not argue (as we've encountered recently)
I'm getting off track a little, but if you've run their gear and blood work came back good, I wouldn't change either.

Exactly brother. And trust me, I am not opposed to other brands. And I ALWAYS post bloods for the community. I’m semi new to this community but have been around these forums for years. You can’t ever go by anything other than bloods. We all get caught up in the “feels” game. Especially after you’ve been doing this for awhile. You know your body. But the fact is, you truly never know until you see bloods. So it’s always in the best interest of everyone to post bloods and to be diligent in pulling them. Because we never know when any lab will start to cut corners. Keeps us all safe and full of properly dosed gear lol

Exactly brother. And trust me, I am not opposed to other brands. And I ALWAYS post bloods for the community. I’m semi new to this community but have been around these forums for years. You can’t ever go by anything other than bloods. We all get caught up in the “feels” game. Especially after you’ve been doing this for awhile. You know your body. But the fact is, you truly never know until you see bloods. So it’s always in the best interest of everyone to post bloods and to be diligent in pulling them. Because we never know when any lab will start to cut corners. Keeps us all safe and full of properly dosed gear lol

I'm pulling Friday!

I confess I been slacking off in the gym lately and time for me to fix that.

I'm going the hardest I ever have...
It's a lot of fun lol
Now, get back to it bro!!!

Agreed...been out 3 months because gyms were all shut down and had just bands and silly pink dumbbells. Gotten fat too so working on getting that off too.

I like Mike's Hard Strawberry Lemonade. 20 yr old me would make fun of me right now. I could seriously drink a tub full of this stuff. It tastes delicious and is mostly harmless. Nothing like Capt Morgan white...which is also delicious, but gets me in a LOT of trouble.

Speaking of tubs...I'm gonna go hit the hot tub and then maybe the wife. Definitely in that order though. You know what's a little slice of heaven? Headphones and listening to the best band ever while having a soak and looking up at the star filled night sky. The only thing that would make it better is eight chicks in there with me.

This is quite possibly the greatest album of all time (I checked, the youtube playlist works now on the new forum--feel free to skip to Houses of the Holy or Kashmir):

During my blurry days of cocaine & liquor I hooked up with a chick at a bar and we drove to a near-by park to fuck. Blonde, super cute face, she paid for all the drinks.
Thats not the confession.

She was so big we had to get out of the car to fuck.

FG CON.jpg
(best idea I can give you) ^^^^^^^^^^

Easily 300+. I bent her over the trunk of the car a fucked her anyway.

Cheers!

During my blurry days of cocaine & liquor I hooked up with a chick at a bar and we drove to a near-by park to fuck. Blonde, super cute face, she paid for all the drinks.

View attachment 71067

Cheers!
Gross.

I'm a stress eater. When I reach a certain threshold of stress I crave ice cream and pizza non stop. 24/7.

In 2 days will be my one year anniversary of my last trt pin. Been natural for almost a year. At first I used HCG, HMG and humanofort... Felt good for 4 months. Since been a decline in strength, well being, mood at times. Looking forward to pinning my trt does again

View attachment 71067

Cheers!

Big girls need and deserve love too. Or at least a hard dick. Besides, it all feels the same when the lights go out.

I'm a stress eater. When I reach a certain threshold of stress I crave ice cream and pizza non stop. 24/7.

In 2 days will be my one year anniversary of my last trt pin. Been natural for almost a year. At first I used HCG, HMG and humanofort... Felt good for 4 months. Since been a decline in strength, well being, mood at times. Looking forward to pinning my trt does again

Why did you pct vs trt? I forget.

Why did you pct vs trt? I forget.
Mr Wes was the only one who knew lol... It was a attempt to get the lady pregnant. So I did pct for several months. But it a ever unfolding enigma of unsuccessful adventures with the lady... Lol... I typically only do trt doses and haven't cycled in a long time.

Back