• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Full body split

Dungan23

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I have been out the past few months with bronchitis but I have finally gotten the O.K. to get back into the gym wondering if any of you guys could help me out with a decent full body split training, I wanna get back into things but the right way, was thinking 3 x a week for now doing some sort of full body,thoughts?

Some stats I got are 185 lbs 5’11” 13% bf been training since 2006, but never really did full body workouts really think I can benefit from them right now

Check out Jeff nippard on YouTube, he goes over different work loads and the pros and cons and sample routines. Don’t underestimate the importance of proper nutrition and adequate rest especially when doing full body workout routines.

But yeah, I think it’ll be a good opportunity for you to see if full body workouts are right for you.

Back