Fit cycles between trt doctor visits

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Fit cycles between trt doctor visits

Hello guys,
    I'm 35 yo, 6'5", 240 lbs male, currently on trt 100mg/wk. Goal - lean(ish) muscle gain. Never done more than trt dose of aas.

I visit my endo every 3 months and every visit we check my blood, so my plan is to cycle (blast?) for 10 weeks starting right after appointment and then get back to trt dose for two weeks, to "normalize" blood results. My doc is kinda cool and quite indifferent, but I'm not ready to tell him the truth at this point.
    The cycle I'm planning is going to be my first one and it'll be 500 test c/week, for 10 weeks.
    So the first group of questions is - will my blood results get back to trt ranges in 2 weeks after such cycle? Should I perhaps plan a shorter cycle, like 8 weeks instead, to be on a safe side? If you advised to shorten the cycle, should I use smth like dbol for kickstart?
    Another questions are about the second cycle I'm planning. Considering stack test cyp/deca/dbol. Is it smart to jump to that stack for second cycle? Should my blood results get back to the trt range in 2 weeks after that cycle? If not, what can I do to mask the fact I was cycling? What is recommended dosage for the stack?
    Thanks in advance!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts
    Rep Points

I'd give it more like 4-6 weeks.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,275 Posts
    Rep Points

So a few things you can do...

1.) blast with short esters to make sure your shit normalizes before the blood draws.

2.) stay on trt dose but use other compounds to do the heavy lifting.

i feel like an 8-10 week cycle of long ester isn’t going to be long enough to get the most out of it, so I’d first experiment with short ester blasts and use orals like anavar or dbol to stack with (once you’re ready to stack).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts
    Rep Points

You might have to accept that you’re just going to have to do a 6 week short ester only blast every three months. That would be 6 weeks on and 6 weeks off indefinitely.
    Or your other option is to do your own trt. And blast whenever the fuck you want.
    Last edited by TrenTrain; 02-14-2020 at 05:14 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts
    Rep Points

it seems to me it would be alot less complicated to just manage your trt yourself. then theres none of this ducking and hiding. its not going to be easy to hide doing test.,deca,d-bol (if thats what u choose) even if u quit blasting for two weeks before your dr. visit. it just doesnt work like that. you would be cheating yourself imo. With the right diet and training, and your "frame", the skies the limit my friend. These guys on here know way more than your dr. about this shit anyway. so ask questions man and do it right if u r going to do it. just my opinion. good luck bro! ( make sure u have some nolvadex and or some clomid during that second cycle, in case u get gyno) second cycle: 500 test.,200deca. wk., 25 to 50 mg d-bol ed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts
    Rep Points

i feel like i should make one thing clear. im not advising u to do any of this. it sounded to me like u have pretty much made up your mind to do it anyway, so i was just giving my two cents. i dont know enough about your situation to advise anything,really. just felt like i needed to clarify. thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    231 Posts
    Rep Points

How long have you been on trt treatment? Blood work every three months seems a little excessive, unless your endo trying to dial you in?
    My doctor had me pull blood work once every six months, which gave me plenty of time to blast in between Labs.

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me
    Last edited by wesley_swolle; 02-14-2020 at 08:50 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    337 Posts
    Rep Points

Since you’re on TRT you could do “oral only” blasts as suppression isn’t a concern. But that might not provide the level of growth you’re after.

Just a thought.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Oldman85 View Post
    Since you’re on TRT you could do “oral only” blasts as suppression isn’t a concern. But that might not provide the level of growth you’re after.

Just a thought.
    I would say that is the least appealing option so far.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Guys, thanks a lot for your responses!
    Looks like the most popular opinion is that 10 weeks cycle would be too long in my case. I'll search up for 6 wk cycles. Test prop + dbol, or var as per Milford King. Still want to try test/deca/dbol after (thanks for the dosages, hot rod), just to feel the classic scheme.
    On trt for 6 months, mb it is the reason why i have to visit the clinic every 3 months. Hopefully after year or so he will move me to more relaxed schedule.
    I guess the reason why I would prefer to stay with my current endo is the stories from bunch of people across the internet about how hard to find a good (even okay) trt doc. I mean, my bloodwork, cost of testosterone, visits are covered by insurance. Basically, trt costs me next to nothing. The endo is even okay to bump the dosage to see if it'll work better. I have legit reasons to do my bloodwork on a regular basis and i know that if i f.ck up myself badly, my doc will unf.ck it. Also, I'm not sure at this point if i like cycles, so don't want to burn the bridges before i made final decision.
    Thanks again for the advices, I appreciate your help!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,275 Posts
    Rep Points

So, for your test / deca run....

go with tpp/npp instead... npp is short estered deca, the reason I mention this is because deca has been known to be detected months after last used (in sports testing anyways, I assume your endo might not go in depth testing like sports agency does but with the npp, the compound will take hold much quicker and also leave your system much quicker.

look up the half life’s of various compounds, there used to be a sticky on the board with all that info...

regardless, it seems your doctor is still trying to get your hormone therapy dialed in still, keep at it, even if you decide it’s too much of a hassle and start self medicating at least you’ll have had a script which will make it easier for you to get another script if you ever need to (for health or even legal reason)

once your doc got you all set you’ll have more time between visits and probably be able to utilize long ester gear at that point. But for now, stick to acetates,props, and other low half life esters. You should be pinning these 3x a week (in most cases)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points

Maybe your best solution is changing docs. I use a telemedicine clinic. I went for bloods every 3 months at first to get dialed in. After that I was told 2x a year I needed bloods and a consult. Just getting to the doctor every 3 months is a hassle.. Go with a clinic that does phone consults and bloods 2x a year. Solves all your problems and you can do any cycle you like with plenty of time to return to normal trt levels. Plus, you can plan it around your dates. So if you want to cycle early summer to look good on the beach, have your consult in April or May and you do not have to do bloods again until October or November.