• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Sust 500 Review

heavyiron

Community Veteran
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Tried the Sust 500 and except for some PIP on the first pin all is good. Must of hit some scar tissue because every inject afterwards was normal. Anyway if you are thinking of trying the Sust 500 its a thumbs up from me.

Thanks for the post Heavy , glad you liked it .

Yep, just a big ol double dose of the classic sust blend. I’m really glad you liked it heavy!!

Great review. Monsters always been good and their reps have imo.

So Im not shocked to hear this :)

I’ve used their Sustanon 500 many times. 1/2 ml mixed with other monster oils!

Max

Was there any PIP for you?

Not at all and I cut it w Deca 400 which has high mg. It was comparable to any TRT shot. I use a 23 1.5” in the glute because deep and a larger gauge seems to make the shot pip free.

Max

Not at all and I cut it w Deca 400 which has high mg. It was comparable to any TRT shot. I use a 23 1.5” in the glute because deep and a larger gauge seems to make the shot pip free.

Max

Hmmm, might have to give that a try. I have been using 27g 5/8s for a while

Hmmm, might have to give that a try. I have been using 27g 5/8s for a while

It cut all pip. When I do high mg inj, they work perfect! Especially since it cuts down on so many injects.

Max

I was looking at this the other day and wondering how much PIP it would have. Thanks for the review

I was looking at this the other day and wondering how much PIP it would have. Thanks for the review
Honestly it’s not too bad considering how high dose it is

Monster is a sleeper source on ASF that doesn’t get enough love. They have some bad ass blends and still to this day the equitren was hands down one of the strongest tren products I’ve ever ran. 200mg eq, 100mg tren ace, 100mg tren e. No shit felt like 200mg tren ace, 200mg tren e. I’ve got some of the tren/mast blend I’m waiting to try out

Monster is a sleeper source on ASF that doesn’t get enough love. They have some bad ass blends and still to this day the equitren was hands down one of the strongest tren products I’ve ever ran. 200mg eq, 100mg tren ace, 100mg tren e. No shit felt like 200mg tren ace, 200mg tren e. I’ve got some of the tren/mast blend I’m waiting to try out
I often hear on the other forum that we are many peoples 'best kept secret'. We aren't as loud as many other labs, but we sure as hell are just as good or better.

I'm excited for you to try that mast/tren blend. Og good lawdy you are in for it bro.

I often hear on the other forum that we are many peoples 'best kept secret'. We aren't as loud as many other labs, but we sure as hell are just as good or better.

I'm excited for you to try that mast/tren blend. Og good lawdy you are in for it bro.

For sure man I’m excited to give it a go. Not sure exactly when I’ll get to it but it’s definitely on my 2020 agenda lol. I don’t know of anyone who has tried monster and not been satisfied with the quality of the gear. That in itself says a lot especially from someone like myself who is very picky on gear.

Hard to answer as we all react different to diff compounds and pain.

Only way to find out is to give it a shot 🤠

Back