• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Trenbolone Explained and Why I won’t use it ever again!

Is he special needs?

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

Stating you are never going to use Tren is a defeatist attitude.
I said to myself I wouldn't use Tren again after my first run, then I said it again after my 2nd, then my 3rd came by and ran HEX, which was alot easier of a mental ride..now I'm getting ready to run it again ...some can - some can't I guess.. pussies

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

Tren sucks. Probably the worst AAS I've ever used. Little gain, all sides. One side seems to be permanent. I wish I never touched the stuff. WAAAAAY overrated. Probably the only AAS that also reduces T3

Last edited:
Tren sucks. Probably the worst AAS I've ever used. Little gain, all sides. One side seems to be permanent. I wish I never touched the stuff. WAAAAAY overrated. Probably the only AAS that also reduces T3

Bahahahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What side is permanent if you dont mind me asking? I agree though. I think Tren is way overrated.

IML Gear Cream!
I don't know man. Nightmares, no stamina, insomnia, kidney pain, night sweats, coughing fits. For me personally the pros do not outweigh the cops. I've only had 1 exceptional cycle of Tren yrs ago. Yes w all these sides, but I loved what I saw going on in the mirror. Since then I've ran 2 ace cycles and it didn't do much but piss me off. I'm an Nandrolone freak, does me solid. Why go thru the bs for mediocre results?

Sent from my Z839 using Tapatalk

What's your favorite compound to replace tren with

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I don't know man. Nightmares, no stamina, insomnia, kidney pain, night sweats, coughing fits. For me personally the pros do not outweigh the cops. I've only had 1 exceptional cycle of Tren yrs ago. Yes w all these sides, but I loved what I saw going on in the mirror. Since then I've ran 2 ace cycles and it didn't do much but piss me off. I'm an Nandrolone freak, does me solid. Why go thru the bs for mediocre results?

Sent from my Z839 using Tapatalk
Don't forget the side effect that it lowers T3 Thyoid levels to abnormally low levels, which is exactly the opposite of what BBers want. I know for a fact that's what it did for me while I was using it since I did the blood work.

Why would I need to replace it? It never did anything for me over and above what I obtained without gear use. I just want to make that clear. But just to show you that I'm not being evasive, I'll add this: if you want to know what has worked better for me than Tren, I'd say Inj. S-drol hands down, and even Trestolone, Testosterone, and DHB, (even though DHB definitely is not one of my favorites, and had little results. But still more than Tren, with less sides).

What side is permanent if you dont mind me asking? I agree though. I think Tren is way overrated.
A friend of mine who worked on hi-perf cars with me once in awhile used to comment how rock steady my hands were. My hands never shaked unless it was seconds right before I got into a fight, or thought that I might, due to the adrenaline rushes. The first time I used Tren was back in 2003 when I was 41 years old, and beginning then, and right up to this present day, my hands are no longer steady as a rock. In fact, just the opposite: guys at work will say things like.."what are you nervous?" because they see how much my hands shake. BTW, I haven't touched Tren in over two years, but my hands still shake. I'm an aircraft mechanic by profession, so it makes my job more of a challenge than it ever used to be.

My hands don't shake violently like those of someone with Parkinson's disease do, but they have a fine tremor that is obvious even to other people who work next to me. This began when i was 41 yrs old starting about one month into my first Tren cycle. I got very little results in that first cyle, and absolutely none every other time I used Tren afterwards. I gave up ALL recreational drugs in the early 80's when I was 20 yrs old, as well as ALL alcohol use, and never went back to it. And I was NEVER addicted to any drug nor was i ever an alcoholic. So none of that is a factor. My hand tremors vary quite a bit in intensity, but it's always there. All my blood work is fine.

So now that I've answered your question, now I have a question for you: What exactly does Tren do for you, (other than it's nasty side effects) that no other AAS's that you've used have done? Have you ever really asked yourself that, or do you just use Tren because you believe that there's nothing that can compare? (That's what I used to think, and I had to one day face myself in the mirror and admit, that Tren just isn't all it's cracked up to be ever since the 90's when that idiot the late Dan Duchaine started the whole Tren craze by claiming that "Trenbolone is the most powerful AAS on this planet" in his "Underground Steroid Handbook" which BTW makes me wonder how much the UGL's of that day were paying Mr. Duchaine to say that, or perhaps the websites that were making and selling the "Tren conversion kits" to convert the Finaplix-H cattle pellets into Tren inj form).

Don't forget the side effect that it lowers T3 Thyoid levels to abnormally low levels, which is exactly the opposite of what BBers want. I know for a fact that's what it did for me while I was using it since I did the blood work.

Why would I need to replace it? It never did anything for me over and above what I obtained without gear use. I just want to make that clear. But just to show you that I'm not being evasive, I'll add this: if you want to know what has worked better for me than Tren, I'd say Inj. S-drol hands down, and even Trestolone, Testosterone, and DHB, (even though DHB definitely is not one of my favorites, and had little results. But still more than Tren, with less sides).

A friend of mine who worked on hi-perf cars with me once in awhile used to comment how rock steady my hands were. My hands never shaked unless it was seconds right before I got into a fight, or thought that I might, due to the adrenaline rushes. The first time I used Tren was back in 2003 when I was 41 years old, and beginning then, and right up to this present day, my hands are no longer steady as a rock. In fact, just the opposite: guys at work will say things like.."what are you nervous?" because they see how much my hands shake. BTW, I haven't touched Tren in over two years, but my hands still shake. I'm an aircraft mechanic by profession, so it makes my job more of a challenge than it ever used to be.

My hands don't shake violently like those of someone with Parkinson's disease do, but they have a fine tremor that is obvious even to other people who work next to me. This began when i was 41 yrs old starting about one month into my first Tren cycle. I got very little results in that first cyle, and absolutely none every other time I used Tren afterwards. I gave up ALL recreational drugs in the early 80's when I was 20 yrs old, as well as ALL alcohol use, and never went back to it. And I was NEVER addicted to any drug nor was i ever an alcoholic. So none of that is a factor. My hand tremors vary quite a bit in intensity, but it's always there. All my blood work is fine.
I’ve noticed some shakiness in my hands too but I didn’t even think to link that to tren. I haven’t used it really that much this year but this is definitely something to think about. I’m actually considering taking this year off of tren completely and not even ordering any.
Tall Deck, what makes you so confident it was the tren that amuses your shakiness?

So now that I've answered your question, now I have a question for you: What exactly does Tren do for you, (other than it's nasty side effects) that no other AAS's that you've used have done? Have you ever really asked yourself that, or do you just use Tren because you believe that there's nothing that can compare? (That's what I used to think, and I had to one day face myself in the mirror and admit, that Tren just isn't all it's cracked up to be ever since the 90's when that idiot the late Dan Duchaine started the whole Tren craze by claiming that "Trenbolone is the most powerful AAS on this planet" in his "Underground Steroid Handbook" which BTW makes me wonder how much the UGL's of that day were paying Mr. Duchaine to say that, or perhaps the websites that were making and selling the "Tren conversion kits" to convert the Finaplix-H cattle pellets into Tren inj form).
I know this question wasn’t for me but I’m gonna give my experience. For me the thing I love most about tren was a actually that alpha feeling it gives me. That was the thing I initially fell in love with. And so far I haven’t found any other compound that even touched tren when it comes to that.

I’ve noticed some shakiness in my hands too but I didn’t even think to link that to tren. I haven’t used it really that much this year but this is definitely something to think about. I’m actually considering taking this year off of tren completely and not even ordering any.
Tall Deck, what makes you so confident it was the tren that amuses your shakiness?
Because it began 17 years ago when I was about 4 weeks into my first Tren cycle, which was also my first ever gear cycle, and although it got a little better between cycles, it never went away completely. For the most part, I'm a pretty mellow guy. I was never the type of person who cannot sit still, and I was always calm, in control, and never was jacked up in my behavioral trends. Still to this day, I'm the type of person who doesn't have a problem with just kicking back, and having good conversation with people while sitting still. But since Tren use, I cannot even raise my hand to hand a cashier a $20 bill without my hand shaking all over the place like I'm some kind of jacked-up junkie who needs a fix. I'ts kind of embarrassing really.

Sometimes while me and the Mrs. are having sex, she will notice my hands shaking, and will say to me: "Are you nervous?" and I cannot admit to her when this began. I was never like that before. If this had began now when I'm 58yrs old, then I would just figure that it's old age setting in, but thise began when I was 41 during that first Tren cycle. So do I have proof that the Tren caused it? No. But if it sisn't, then it's very coincidental.

I know this question wasn’t for me but I’m gonna give my experience. For me the thing I love most about tren was a actually that alpha feeling it gives me. That was the thing I initially fell in love with. And so far I haven’t found any other compound that even touched tren when it comes to that.
OK TT. Fair enough. Thanks for your input and honesty on that. Tren never did that for me. So if it's for the Alpa dog feeling you get while you're in the gym, can you claim that the feeling actually enables you to push more weight and get bigger? Can you say that the feeling lasts through the last set of each exercise, and even to the end of your workouts?

Ithink what I hate about Tren the most is that it actually hinders my workouts since it kills endurance. And even though weight training isn't cardio, you still need endurance for your last two sets of each exercise, as well as for your last two exercises since the first three or four exercises or the first 12-15 sets of your workouts ttend to wipe you out if you're working hard enough. I'm finding with inj S-drol, it helps me even during the last set of each exercise to do more, and especially during barbell squats, wehereas Tren killed my barbell squats. I don't train like a power lifter does using 3-5 rep sets. I usually use a weight that I can perform 7-12 reps with.

Last edited:
Tren blows. Most overrated aas out there. Cant breathe, even taking the appropriate thyroid meds which i take daily anyways still felt like shit. It smokes your kidneys and most of all adrenal function. Pumps so bad i have to reduce weights 25%.
Along with the possibility of liver tumors. No thanks.
Nothing on earth comes close to test/gh/humalog(pre training OR pre & post) and if you're not a flaming fucktard its way healthier if you know wtf you're doing.

Get Shredded!

Tall Deck, in your mind, is there even a small percentage chance that this issue just coincidentally began when you were on trenbolone and is not actually a result of trenbolone usage?

Tall Deck, in your mind, is there even a small percentage chance that this issue just coincidentally began when you were on trenbolone and is not actually a result of trenbolone usage?
I think its age related not tren

Sent from my CPH1907 using Tapatalk

Tren is a tool, to be used at the right time in prep.
People use it for too long, in too high of a dose

Agreed. For contest prep it’s by far one of the most useful compounds. I have talked to many competitors who say it’s critical in the last 8 weeks of prep. It’s burns fat like no other and preserves LBM. Could you do without when prepping I’m sure but it’s definitely a fame changer

IDK. Who can tell for certain? I haven't any hard proof, but then again much of the things we're experiementing with here aren't accompanied by proof, nor anything like double-blind studies.

I think its age related not tren

Age related at 41 years old when it began? That isn't that old.

Agreed. For contest prep it’s by far one of the most useful compounds. I have talked to many competitors who say it’s critical in the last 8 weeks of prep. It’s burns fat like no other and preserves LBM. Could you do without when prepping I’m sure but it’s definitely a fame changer

Some guys swear by Primo for contest prep. In fact some guys have claimed that nothing preserves muscle like Primo does, even during a restrictive diet. IDK, I haven't ever used Primo myself though.

Last edited:
Tren is for some but not for all. For myself I have a huge difference in using Tren A verse Tren E. Tren A hits me hard and fast and I end up feeling like shit within 2 weeks. Tren E I can handle but will still end up drained and feeling ran down by week 10.

I really did kind of like him at first but he got annoying quick.
Lol..yea i see what u mean, hes annoying af!!! But he does put out good content and calls people out on their bullshit,..

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

What about those amazing tren boners and having god like libido?

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

IDK. Who can tell for certain? I haven't any hard proof, but then again much of the things we're experiementing with here aren't accompanied by proof, nor anything like double-blind studies.

Age related at 41 years old when it began? That isn't that old.

Some guys swear by Primo for contest prep. In fact some guys have claimed that nothing preserves muscle like Primo does, even during a restrictive diet. IDK, I haven't ever used Primo myself though.

Old enough for early warning signs of Parkinson's or Dementia, or the "early onset" forms of these conditions. My wife worked in a memory care facility so I picked up a few things.

Back