Pharmacom Store

Trenbolone Explained and Why I won’t use it ever again!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    vv mine

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    613 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    It's helpful.

You should follow Dante Trudel on Instagram.

He's the createe of Dog Crapp training and, has been building freaks for decades before he stopped coaching.

He also owns Truenutrition.com which is where I get every supp powder I use. (eaa's, hcbd, glutamine, Citrulline, creatine and many more)

His IG page has a TON of helpful posts when it comes to supplementation to help with liver, heart, kidney, blood pressure and general health. A few posts I've seen here lately are actually referencing his info from IG.
    He actually recently posted about one of the supps he is developing/developed... a testosterone booster and posted blood work showing the results. It seems really promising. The only thing is the test was done on a guy with low testosterone(which applies to most of us) so it would be interesting to see the effect it would have on a guy with normal test levels.

I can’t remember if it was his personal blood work.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    It's helpful.

You should follow Dante Trudel on Instagram.

He's the createe of Dog Crapp training and, has been building freaks for decades before he stopped coaching.

He also owns Truenutrition.com which is where I get every supp powder I use. (eaa's, hcbd, glutamine, Citrulline, creatine and many more)

His IG page has a TON of helpful posts when it comes to supplementation to help with liver, heart, kidney, blood pressure and general health. A few posts I've seen here lately are actually referencing his info from IG.
    His supplements are on the higher side of budget. Plus he praises his stuff a little too much.
    He's a very knowledgeable person though. A bit cocky when it comes to his training methods.

Sent from my CPH1907 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Skinnyguy180 View Post
    He actually recently posted about one of the supps he is developing/developed... a testosterone booster and posted blood work showing the results. It seems really promising. The only thing is the test was done on a guy with low testosterone(which applies to most of us) so it would be interesting to see the effect it would have on a guy with normal test levels.

I can’t remember if it was his personal blood work.
    That has always been the problem with “test boosters”. The ones that work only work as long as you are deficient. And they never raise your levels past a normal level. They are all the exact same. His is no different.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    588 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Canebrake View Post
    THIS!!!!

I’m a sexual tyrannosaurus on Tren. Other than my first two Tren runs it hasn’t done much for me. I don’t fool with it anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by Canebrake View Post
    Mast worked better for me. Proviron actually put my sex drive in the shitter. I used it from multiple sources and different doses. From 25mg daily to 100mg. Within about 10 days I don’t want anything to do with sex.
    It's amazing how different all of us can be from one another when it comes to gear and ancillaries. Tren helps you, and Proviron doesn't, while I'm the exact opposite: Tren holds the little head back, and Proviron helps it out.