• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What's your best story of someone hitting on you at the gym?

Mako

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
You've worked hard for your gains. Those abs are tight, your legs are huge, your booty looks poppin'! Ever got that validation you didn't want when someone (guy or girl) comes up and says something so absurd?

Share your story, I wanna know the crazy things happening!

I had sex in the gym bathroom and shower room. Also molested the manager several times at her desk during hours of operation.

I sometimes miss that hussy..... such a good time in my life, lol

also got toe fungus in the gym shower ... the non benefits of a non home gym

Let's see...I've been kissed, had my junk grabbed, depantsed...I've even had sex on a weightbench. #benefitsofhomegym
With HFO3 too?

- - - Updated - - -

I had sex in the gym bathroom and shower room. Also molested the manager several times at her desk during hours of operation.

I sometimes miss that hussy..... such a good time in my life, lol

also got toe fungus in the gym shower ... the non benefits of a non home gym
Was his name HFO3? That dude is a whore

Your roommate sounds hot!! What's his name?

Herbert.

maxresdefault.jpg

and u never will,these guys wont let u. bunch of pervs. especially m.king lol

I had a girl years back when I was in great shape approach me w her boyfriend, or the guy she was with and asked me, "hey do you workout?"

I was like excuse me?? I looked at the guy and he look horrified. I said what did you say?

She said, "do you workout" (all while smiling ear to ear and twirling her hair)

Beyond annoyed, I was like "wtf do you think, we're in a gym aren't we"

So that is the worst gym pickup line you will ever hear in contrast to the others here.

ok.this was about 15 yrs ago. went to the gym with a buddy(not my home gym,thank God). saw this Italian looking girl checking me out, but of course she would look away when I made eye contact. I noticed she kept going to the water fountain, so I decided I was thirsty too. she says" u look pretty good for your age" and me being the young cocky stud I was I said " I look good for any age" well we end up in the back of her ford expedition having a good old time. but she neglected to tell me she had clymidia(basically the clap) and me not knowing,i go home and give it to my then girlfriend. needless to say, we broke up and I never saw the Italian princess again.

One of the benefits of being older is that if I even glance within 30 degrees of the field of vision of where a female is located in the gym, or accidentally glance her direction in the wall to wall mirrors (unavoidable unless you keep your eyes closed) she will exclaim, "Eeewww! Creepy old dude!"

So I can focus on working out without worrying about needless distractions from hot gym females trying to hit on me.

:winkfinger:

I had a girl years back when I was in great shape approach me w her boyfriend, or the guy she was with and asked me, "hey do you workout?"

I was like excuse me?? I looked at the guy and he look horrified. I said what did you say?

She said, "do you workout" (all while smiling ear to ear and twirling her hair)

Beyond annoyed, I was like "wtf do you think, we're in a gym aren't we"

So that is the worst gym pickup line you will ever hear in contrast to the others here.

Gym bunnies need to realize they can't come at a guy on gear with some unintelligent BS like that thinking it's cute. Unless their goal is to not receive a quality pussy punching that would leave them satisfied for a week.

Back