Jussie Smollet INDICTED!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 42 of 42
  1. #31
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

    WesleyInman's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    3,516

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,272
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,576
    Thanked in
    885 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I have a big feeling this is going to lead back to Corey Booker and his Aunt Kamala Harris.

    Im not shocked he pleaded not guilty, he is going to make them have to prove the case. Which is his Constitutional right, but we all know he is full of shit.

    They wanted that Lynching Bill passed and his case helped pass it. It was shut down like 20x prior.

    It makes me wonder why they wanted a "lynching bill" passed so badly. There isn't a "lynching issue" going these days. I think this has to do with some traitors in Govt who know they have upcoming indictments for treason and the penalty for that is death by hanging. That would make sense why they were so desperate to get that bill passed. Nothing else quite makes sense at all.

  2. #32
    Senior Member

    chicagosterone's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,901

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    767
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    645
    Thanked in
    449 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    I have a big feeling this is going to lead back to Corey Booker and his Aunt Kamala Harris.

    Im not shocked he pleaded not guilty, he is going to make them have to prove the case. Which is his Constitutional right, but we all know he is full of shit.

    They wanted that Lynching Bill passed and his case helped pass it. It was shut down like 20x prior.

    It makes me wonder why they wanted a "lynching bill" passed so badly. There isn't a "lynching issue" going these days. I think this has to do with some traitors in Govt who know they have upcoming indictments for treason and the penalty for that is death by hanging. That would make sense why they were so desperate to get that bill passed. Nothing else quite makes sense at all.
    I'm not sure she'll get him completely ... CPD wants him this time, atleast back charge that fucker the $130,000 He cost the city of Chicago. I believe the Nigerians are going to testify against him too, kinda hard to deny it when the guys you hired out you. Either way it's truly pathetic, I hope the guys career takes a shit and he's gotta get a real job.

    Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

  3. #33
    Senior Member

    zionoir626's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Blue Ridge
    Posts
    2,322

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    24
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    363
    Thanked in
    258 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    All rich people believe the laws don't apply to them................and they are right

  4. #34
    IM>ASF

    heckler7's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    trolling ASF pit
    Posts
    13,260

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,779
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,355
    Thanked in
    2,084 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by zionoir626 View Post
    All rich people believe the laws don't apply to them................and they are right
    I hate rich people, I work on their jets, they look at working class people the same as we see homeless on the street

  5. #35
    Senior Member

    chicagosterone's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,901

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    767
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    645
    Thanked in
    449 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by zionoir626 View Post
    All rich people believe the laws don't apply to them................and they are right
    No fuckin shit dude..... our society is degrading... every great nation in history has fallen to greed and corruption.

    Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

  6. #36
    Senior Member

    chicagosterone's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,901

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    767
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    645
    Thanked in
    449 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    I hate rich people, I work on their jets, they look at working class people the same as we see homeless on the street
    It's no longer survival of the fit..... trust fund babies that have no clue what life is about are the ruling class and there clinch is getting stronger. Sad really.

    Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

  7. #37
    Senior Member

    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    7,153

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,603
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,984
    Thanked in
    2,480 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    I hate rich people, I work on their jets, they look at working class people the same as we see homeless on the street
    you could single handedly do something about it, just saying..... pull the black box before take off

    heh heh 😏

  8. #38
    Senior Member

    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    7,153

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,603
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,984
    Thanked in
    2,480 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by chicagosterone View Post
    It's no longer survival of the fit..... trust fund babies that have no clue what life is about are the ruling class and there clinch is getting stronger. Sad really.

    Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
    thatís why God created guns.... talking heads are great targets for sighting in your piece

    😏

    - - - Updated - - -

    I am a huge advocate for violence when trying to get a point across.


    it simply works


    killing in the name, brohams

  9. #39
    IM>ASF

    heckler7's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    trolling ASF pit
    Posts
    13,260

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,779
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,355
    Thanked in
    2,084 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    you could single handedly do something about it, just saying..... pull the black box before take off

    heh heh 
    the shit they do is something you would expect from a walmart shopper, they literally blow my mind with how far they push the line and I watch pilots and ground crew suck it up to keep their jobs. I swear this is totally true, 1 old man gets off a plane and then I waited for the crew to do their final walk around as I walk up the pilots were trying to figure out how a turd eneded up on the pilots overnight luggage. at first they thought the guy took a shit in the lav and it just smelled bad and was going to ask the ground crew to dump the lav. they were seriously thinking maybe the guy was taking a piss and farted and that turd popped out and landed on his bag. I was like no way dude I bet that sick bastard had that in a zip lock in his pocket and just before leaving placed that on top of your bag. The pilots decided just to keep that to themselves but I thought they should elevate that because he may be doing that every flight. sick fucker

  10. #40
    Senior Member

    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    7,153

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,603
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,984
    Thanked in
    2,480 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    the shit they do is something you would expect from a walmart shopper, they literally blow my mind with how far they push the line and I watch pilots and ground crew suck it up to keep their jobs. I swear this is totally true, 1 old man gets off a plane and then I waited for the crew to do their final walk around as I walk up the pilots were trying to figure out how a turd eneded up on the pilots overnight luggage. at first they thought the guy took a shit in the lav and it just smelled bad and was going to ask the ground crew to dump the lav. they were seriously thinking maybe the guy was taking a piss and farted and that turd popped out and landed on his bag. I was like no way dude I bet that sick bastard had that in a zip lock in his pocket and just before leaving placed that on top of your bag. The pilots decided just to keep that to themselves but I thought they should elevate that because he may be doing that every flight. sick fucker
    so I see Kobeís wife is trying to sue the pilot, but I thought I heard that the original pilot wouldnít take the flight because of conditions so they actively sought out a pilot that would take the job.

    I donít see how they can sue. And besides that, Iím sure that family is financially set for generations. I get that itís painful to lose loved ones but this lawsuit is kinda sickening to me. Thought the pilot died anyways...

  11. #41
    IM>ASF

    heckler7's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    trolling ASF pit
    Posts
    13,260

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,779
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,355
    Thanked in
    2,084 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    so I see Kobeís wife is trying to sue the pilot, but I thought I heard that the original pilot wouldnít take the flight because of conditions so they actively sought out a pilot that would take the job.

    I donít see how they can sue. And besides that, Iím sure that family is financially set for generations. I get that itís painful to lose loved ones but this lawsuit is kinda sickening to me. Thought the pilot died anyways...
    I was told the pilot was his regular and that kobe was particular about who who flew with. guy was a local out of van nuys, big loss to the helicopter community

  12. #42
    Senior Member

    genixcon's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    282

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    28
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    116
    Thanked in
    95 Posts
    Rep Points
    6519082

    Quote Originally Posted by Poirot View Post
    He's just another nigger

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Whoa lol.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. Dave Chappelle on the Jussie Smollett Incident
    By The Admin in forum The Pit
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-31-2019, 10:19 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-23-2019, 10:26 AM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-07-2019, 04:41 AM
  4. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 07-22-2019, 06:08 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-04-2019, 12:59 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2020 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums