• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Jussie Smollet INDICTED!

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Thoughts??

[h=2]Jussie Smollett is 'indicted by special prosecutor in Chicago' - nearly a year after having charges dropped over 'hoax' attack[/h]
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...tor-Chicago.html?ico=pushly-notifcation-small

• Fox 32 reports special prosecutor Dan Webb has leveled an indictment against Smollett
  • It is unclear what he is charged of but he is due in court on February 24
  • Smollett was arrested last February and charged with 16 felonies
  • He faced 50 years in prison until State's Attorney Kim Foxx dropped the charges
  • She has since been accused of misconduct because she interfered in the police investigation into what happened
  • Smollett said he was attacked on January 29 when he was walking home at 2am
  • He claimed his attackers were light-skinned and shouted racist and homophobic slurs
  • Brothers Abel and Ola Osundairo later told police Smollett paid them to stage the attack
  • He claimed all along that he was innocent and that he was telling truth
24621038-7993001-image-m-23_1581456939119.jpg

Jussie Smollett has been indicted by a special prosecutor in Chicago, nearly a year after the charges against him over an alleged hoax attack were dropped.
Fox 32 reports special prosecutor Dan Webb brought charges against Smollett on Tuesday. It is not clear what those charges are but he is due in court on February 24.
Authorities are yet to confirm the indictment.

Fuck yes !!!! Hopefully he will be made an example of. He should have just payed the investigation cost like he was billed for and STFU but he couldn't and still stuck to his bullshit lie.

He seriously pissed the Chicago police off. Then to still say he’s telling the truth is just ridiculous.

Fuck yes !!!! Hopefully he will be made an example of. He should have just payed the investigation cost like he was billed for and STFU but he couldn't and still stuck to his bullshit lie.
If he had just admitted to it and apologized they probably would have dropped the charges and every one would have forgot about it by now.

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

One of Dave Chappelle's stand up routines makes this dudes story sound hilarious!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
This kumb dunt should be arrested for stupidity and bigotry. The chick that had charges dropped should be arrested.

Imagine white folks doing this to black folks. The news would still be blowing up over it...

Attachments

• kamala.JPG
    kamala.JPG
    29.1 KB · Views: 86
That Chappelle clip is great, good for him! :clapping:

This kumb dunt should be arrested for stupidity and bigotry. The chick that had charges dropped should be arrested.

Imagine white folks doing this to black folks. The news would still be blowing up over it...
everyone in the media actors and liberals were so primed to jump on anything deemed racisit, from those kids at covington to this this story here I think/hope they learned their lesson to wait for the facts. I dont see any unarmed black man shot by racist white cop

I really thought this douche was gunna get away w this and it would be swept under the rug.

I'm sure it still will,,,or he'll get some community service BS...................a slap on the hand..

I'm sure it still will,,,or he'll get some community service BS...................a slap on the hand..
Yeah wouldn't surprise me with all the SJW mentality that plagues our society. Probably why they took so long to bring him up on charges our society has a short memory.

Get Shredded!
I'd burn the MF to the ground at City Hall parking lot and sell marshmellows.........but I'm a nice guy

He's not even close to a blip on a radar to me. Lets see genuine scum in court for once. We can start with Soros and those who employ him.

Good....I hate liberals and the press.

Thoughts??

[h=2]Jussie Smollett is 'indicted by special prosecutor in Chicago' - nearly a year after having charges dropped over 'hoax' attack[/h]
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...tor-Chicago.html?ico=pushly-notifcation-small

• Fox 32 reports special prosecutor Dan Webb has leveled an indictment against Smollett
  • It is unclear what he is charged of but he is due in court on February 24
  • Smollett was arrested last February and charged with 16 felonies
  • He faced 50 years in prison until State's Attorney Kim Foxx dropped the charges
  • She has since been accused of misconduct because she interfered in the police investigation into what happened
  • Smollett said he was attacked on January 29 when he was walking home at 2am
  • He claimed his attackers were light-skinned and shouted racist and homophobic slurs
  • Brothers Abel and Ola Osundairo later told police Smollett paid them to stage the attack
  • He claimed all along that he was innocent and that he was telling truth
24621038-7993001-image-m-23_1581456939119.jpg

Jussie Smollett has been indicted by a special prosecutor in Chicago, nearly a year after the charges against him over an alleged hoax attack were dropped.
Fox 32 reports special prosecutor Dan Webb brought charges against Smollett on Tuesday. It is not clear what those charges are but he is due in court on February 24.
Authorities are yet to confirm the indictment.
He's just another nigger

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Smoke...Clint..where have you F***ers been..........................get back in the mix!!

He pleaded not guilty again!! This dude deserves some jail time.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

I have a big feeling this is going to lead back to Corey Booker and his Aunt Kamala Harris.

Im not shocked he pleaded not guilty, he is going to make them have to prove the case. Which is his Constitutional right, but we all know he is full of shit.

They wanted that Lynching Bill passed and his case helped pass it. It was shut down like 20x prior.

It makes me wonder why they wanted a "lynching bill" passed so badly. There isn't a "lynching issue" going these days. I think this has to do with some traitors in Govt who know they have upcoming indictments for treason and the penalty for that is death by hanging. That would make sense why they were so desperate to get that bill passed. Nothing else quite makes sense at all.

Back