Synergy anyone?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Synergy anyone?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

Different people respond better/worse than others to different compounds for sure. Hence seeing great results from unconventional combos. I personally get ZERO results from npp. Tried LITERALLY 5 of the best labs out there a few years ago and got zero results from every one.
    There is definitely synergy though from combining the correct ratio of androgen/anabolic/dht for the individual.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    Rep Points

I can say that the first time I tried test p, mast p, and tren p, I was concerned about the low dosage (it came premixed and only gave me about 350-400mg a week of each I think)., however, I was amazed by the results I got. Now, those compounds are "supposed to" go together, true, but it inspired me to experiment with different mixes. Also, I believe the amazing results I saw were largely from using tren for the first time. I think that masteron fit in large part because it counteracts several of tren's side effects and works towards the same goal of developing a hardened, chiseled physique while maintaining good muscle size as well. I started to think that for more muscle mass I needed to increase the test dose, which many people disagree with when it comes to mixing with tren. Although I loved the results I got from that blend, I went on to experiment with different compounds altogether. I mixed Sustanon (known for increasing size and strength, but also for retaining some water) with masteron (known for producing a dry looking physique), and Anavar (known to increase strength and as an effective cutting steroid, as well as for maintaining incredible pumps while lifting and leading to intense workouts). I figured that I was likely wrong or it already would have been thought of, and that even if was right, I had no idea what doses to use, but hoped the sus would help me pack on size which would be amplified by the strength gains produced by sus and anavar. I also hoped that the mast would help dry out my physique enough to produce a harder, more defined look. Finally, I hoped that the anavar would help shed some extra fat and would help sculpt my muscles, as well as cause thicker, denser muscles clearly separated from each other with deep cuts, and that the heavy weights and high volume along with high time under tension enabled by the strength increases from the sus and the var, as well as the endurance increase from both compounds, as well as the masteron, as all three anabolics increase red blood cells. Plus, as I said, the strength gains would lead to heavier lifts which would penetrate each muscle group deeper until I was triggering type IIb fast twitch fibers. From this would come the dense, thick, more myofribular look where as the extreme pumps from the anavar combined with the longer, more intense workouts stemming from increased endurance levels would lead to more blood, and thus more nutrients getting into my fibers. This would cause substantial size increases, and more defined, sculpted muscles as long as I hit them from every angle and let the var flood the muscle goups with blood. Finally, the mast would ideally contribute to the definition and would dry out my physique and, provided my diet was on point and I used cardio (I planned on HIIT 3-4 times a week which would include 30 second sprints followed by 45 second rests) and EPOC which would come from super sets and complexes (deadlifts superset with box jumps, bench or incline bench press w/ pull-ups or chins, machine flyes / reverse machine flyes, RDL's / dips / push-ups, curls / skull-crushers, seated overhead dumbbell press / shrugs, bent over barbell rows / hammer strength incline presses / close grip v-bar pull-downs / high rep machine flat bench presses, incline cable cross-overs / decline cable cross-overs, rope hammer curls / rope press downs, and sometimes squats or front squats / standing over head barbell press), would reveal a harder looking physique with deep cuts, well defined muscles, and substantial size. The results were not exactly as I was hoping for, but they were definitely solid results. The mast seemed to be the weak link at first, but when I increased my cardio and started adding complexes with 3-4 exercises rather than just super sets, I think it started to pull its weight. The higher rep lifts, isolation lifts, the drop-sets, and even the supersets really put the var to optimal use and worked close to how I had hoped. Finally, the sus did what sus does. I put on size and gained strength. I quickly looked good with my shirt on... my goal was to look great with it off. In the last 6 weeks I added 300 mg of tren for 4 weeks which kicked the mast into high gear and of course produced results itself. In the last 4 weeks, I added winstrol as well. I took 50 mg a day until I stopped the tren, then went up to 100 mg a day. After 14 weeks on sus, mast, and var, with the last 6 weeks using tren for 4 weeks, and winny for 4 weeks. The results were pretty impressive. My body looked close to what I was aiming for. The winny at the end really helped give me that dry, hard look, and I had that jigsaw thing going on while also maintaining a prominent, well developed set of pecs, and powerful, rounded, cannon ball like delts that were bigger than I had anticipated (threw off the symmetry but that wasn't the main goal) and those Bill Goldberg traps (Ok, maybe not Goldberg's traps, but close to them). The only thing I lacked was those deep cuts and separation lines. Also, my legs were lacking. They had definitely grown, and weren't bad, but there wasn't any serious sculpting, although they were powerful as fuck. My back was great; well-defined and ripped, with a porterhouse steak (except equally sized slabs of beef on each side of the T-bone) for lats. I had tremendous width and a thickness all over. My rear delts upper, middle, and lower traps were fully developed, my lats were spectacular, my infraspinatus was super strong and incredibly developed as well as defined and rock solid, my rhoboids were popping out, and my teres major and minor were also enormous and defined and sculpted, as well as popping out of the skin. However, my obliques and lower back had grown a little to thick. Therefore, the V-taper I can often achieve from any cycle wasn't as visible. However, that was a result of training too much in that area without looking in the mirror and examining myself. I think that this mix of compounds in uncommon but was nevertheless successful. The one thing I would have changed is I would have cut my sus dose down from 1 gram, to 750 mg. or perhaps even 500 mg. during the last month or so. I also might have considered adding a peptide like CJC w/ DAC, HGH Frag, or Ipamorelin, or possibly T/3 and Clen, or some other HGH if I could actually afford it. The point is, a fat burner and a lower dose of Sus might help create a thinner waist, deeper cuts, and possibly more defined legs (although I don't think that's the issue). I would also add the winstrol in the last month, or maybe 6 months and run it at 100 mg a day for at least 4 weeks. Ideally, this would allow me to reach my goal without adding tren. If I still fall short, I would do everything the same as far as lowering the sus to 750mg, maybe 500mg per week the last month, add a fat burner, but not clen and / or T3 as it's catabolic qualities,
    well at least from the T3,
    outweigh it's
    f
    at burning potential in this particular situation. The GH peptides, assuming they work, should help a lot. Then, I would consider adding in about 6-8 weeks of tren to add more to my legs, while still maintaining the hard, dry, shredded look. I would also cut the winstrol time down and only use it for just 3-4 weeks. However, in the spirit of your question, I may prioritize my legs, adjust my back training to keep my lower back and obliques tight and add some vacuums as well even though my stomach is not an issue. Assuming the peptides work, and I lower the sus dose as I get closer to the end of the cycle, I should keep the jigsaw look that I loved, ideally keep the prominent and developed chest, and possibly lose some shoulder mass, which is not a problem, and not add any tren. Instead, go back to the winstrol idea, throw that in the mix during the last month or so. Instead, crazy as it may sound, use the first 4-6 weeks taking 4-6 weeks of superdrol. This compound works well with my body and I think will add on the extra mass on my legs and pecs and even shoulders, most of which I'll keep due to the effects of the sus, var, mast, and peptides.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts
    Rep Points

Holy shit bro

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts
    Rep Points

Not sure about synergy but I always feel and look great on sust/deca/dbol stack.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    608 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Packman84 View Post
    I can say that the first time I tried test p, mast p, and tren p, I was concerned about the low dosage (it came premixed and only gave me about 350-400mg a week of each I think)., however, I was amazed by the results I got. Now, those compounds are "supposed to" go together, true, but it inspired me to experiment with different mixes. Also, I believe the amazing results I saw were largely from using tren for the first time. I think that masteron fit in large part because it counteracts several of tren's side effects and works towards the same goal of developing a hardened, chiseled physique while maintaining good muscle size as well. I started to think that for more muscle mass I needed to increase the test dose, which many people disagree with when it comes to mixing with tren. Although I loved the results I got from that blend, I went on to experiment with different compounds altogether. I mixed Sustanon (known for increasing size and strength, but also for retaining some water) with masteron (known for producing a dry looking physique), and Anavar (known to increase strength and as an effective cutting steroid, as well as for maintaining incredible pumps while lifting and leading to intense workouts). I figured that I was likely wrong or it already would have been thought of, and that even if was right, I had no idea what doses to use, but hoped the sus would help me pack on size which would be amplified by the strength gains produced by sus and anavar. I also hoped that the mast would help dry out my physique enough to produce a harder, more defined look. Finally, I hoped that the anavar would help shed some extra fat and would help sculpt my muscles, as well as cause thicker, denser muscles clearly separated from each other with deep cuts, and that the heavy weights and high volume along with high time under tension enabled by the strength increases from the sus and the var, as well as the endurance increase from both compounds, as well as the masteron, as all three anabolics increase red blood cells. Plus, as I said, the strength gains would lead to heavier lifts which would penetrate each muscle group deeper until I was triggering type IIb fast twitch fibers. From this would come the dense, thick, more myofribular look where as the extreme pumps from the anavar combined with the longer, more intense workouts stemming from increased endurance levels would lead to more blood, and thus more nutrients getting into my fibers. This would cause substantial size increases, and more defined, sculpted muscles as long as I hit them from every angle and let the var flood the muscle goups with blood. Finally, the mast would ideally contribute to the definition and would dry out my physique and, provided my diet was on point and I used cardio (I planned on HIIT 3-4 times a week which would include 30 second sprints followed by 45 second rests) and EPOC which would come from super sets and complexes (deadlifts superset with box jumps, bench or incline bench press w/ pull-ups or chins, machine flyes / reverse machine flyes, RDL's / dips / push-ups, curls / skull-crushers, seated overhead dumbbell press / shrugs, bent over barbell rows / hammer strength incline presses / close grip v-bar pull-downs / high rep machine flat bench presses, incline cable cross-overs / decline cable cross-overs, rope hammer curls / rope press downs, and sometimes squats or front squats / standing over head barbell press), would reveal a harder looking physique with deep cuts, well defined muscles, and substantial size. The results were not exactly as I was hoping for, but they were definitely solid results. The mast seemed to be the weak link at first, but when I increased my cardio and started adding complexes with 3-4 exercises rather than just super sets, I think it started to pull its weight. The higher rep lifts, isolation lifts, the drop-sets, and even the supersets really put the var to optimal use and worked close to how I had hoped. Finally, the sus did what sus does. I put on size and gained strength. I quickly looked good with my shirt on... my goal was to look great with it off. In the last 6 weeks I added 300 mg of tren for 4 weeks which kicked the mast into high gear and of course produced results itself. In the last 4 weeks, I added winstrol as well. I took 50 mg a day until I stopped the tren, then went up to 100 mg a day. After 14 weeks on sus, mast, and var, with the last 6 weeks using tren for 4 weeks, and winny for 4 weeks. The results were pretty impressive. My body looked close to what I was aiming for. The winny at the end really helped give me that dry, hard look, and I had that jigsaw thing going on while also maintaining a prominent, well developed set of pecs, and powerful, rounded, cannon ball like delts that were bigger than I had anticipated (threw off the symmetry but that wasn't the main goal) and those Bill Goldberg traps (Ok, maybe not Goldberg's traps, but close to them). The only thing I lacked was those deep cuts and separation lines. Also, my legs were lacking. They had definitely grown, and weren't bad, but there wasn't any serious sculpting, although they were powerful as fuck. My back was great; well-defined and ripped, with a porterhouse steak (except equally sized slabs of beef on each side of the T-bone) for lats. I had tremendous width and a thickness all over. My rear delts upper, middle, and lower traps were fully developed, my lats were spectacular, my infraspinatus was super strong and incredibly developed as well as defined and rock solid, my rhoboids were popping out, and my teres major and minor were also enormous and defined and sculpted, as well as popping out of the skin. However, my obliques and lower back had grown a little to thick. Therefore, the V-taper I can often achieve from any cycle wasn't as visible. However, that was a result of training too much in that area without looking in the mirror and examining myself. I think that this mix of compounds in uncommon but was nevertheless successful. The one thing I would have changed is I would have cut my sus dose down from 1 gram, to 750 mg. or perhaps even 500 mg. during the last month or so. I also might have considered adding a peptide like CJC w/ DAC, HGH Frag, or Ipamorelin, or possibly T/3 and Clen, or some other HGH if I could actually afford it. The point is, a fat burner and a lower dose of Sus might help create a thinner waist, deeper cuts, and possibly more defined legs (although I don't think that's the issue). I would also add the winstrol in the last month, or maybe 6 months and run it at 100 mg a day for at least 4 weeks. Ideally, this would allow me to reach my goal without adding tren. If I still fall short, I would do everything the same as far as lowering the sus to 750mg, maybe 500mg per week the last month, add a fat burner, but not clen and / or T3 as it's catabolic qualities,
    well at least from the T3,
    outweigh it's
    f
    at burning potential in this particular situation. The GH peptides, assuming they work, should help a lot. Then, I would consider adding in about 6-8 weeks of tren to add more to my legs, while still maintaining the hard, dry, shredded look. I would also cut the winstrol time down and only use it for just 3-4 weeks. However, in the spirit of your question, I may prioritize my legs, adjust my back training to keep my lower back and obliques tight and add some vacuums as well even though my stomach is not an issue. Assuming the peptides work, and I lower the sus dose as I get closer to the end of the cycle, I should keep the jigsaw look that I loved, ideally keep the prominent and developed chest, and possibly lose some shoulder mass, which is not a problem, and not add any tren. Instead, go back to the winstrol idea, throw that in the mix during the last month or so. Instead, crazy as it may sound, use the first 4-6 weeks taking 4-6 weeks of superdrol. This compound works well with my body and I think will add on the extra mass on my legs and pecs and even shoulders, most of which I'll keep due to the effects of the sus, var, mast, and peptides.
    Thanks for your input, and I mean no offense here, but aside from your lengthy post, (and I thought that I was bad! LOL) I seriously suggest that you use paragraphs in the future. Otherwise it's very difficult to read through your wall of words without losing my place and end up reading the same lines three times over. LOL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,799 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    Hilarious! Thatís exactly how I felt when I saw that post. And itís exactly proportional to the old me! Your stick man that is.

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,094 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    cool topic.. Mast p and tren ace work well together for me, it is a great recomp stack, test P was my base

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    mast and tren definately felt the difference