Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Synergy anyone?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    608 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by zionoir626 View Post
    Got a nice switch-up coming........Test/DHB/EQ/Tren.............with a dash of INJ. Sdrol..................
    Hmmmm.....good luck my friend. that's a whole lot of gear. I limit myself to Test, and two other compounds. That's about it for me. Not meaning to rain on your parade, but are you sure you want to include both Tren and S-drol together? Have you used S-drol before? DHB didn't work well for me. Some guys do real wel with it, but I just didn't feel too good on it. I cannot even completely explain it. Even though S-drol kinda beats you up, (even the inj version although not as much as the tabs) overall I like the results I get with it. As for me, I'm done with Tren. It's always been pretty worthless for me. Just a bunch of side effects. I could put up with feeling kinda lousey on S-drol since I get bigger and stronger on it. I haven't tried EQ yet. Some guys hate it, and others love it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    268 Posts
    Rep Points

My doses will be low to allow the compounds to do their jobs without saturation.Test-300/DHB-200 to 300/EQ-400 to 600 and Tren E less than 200.............I've actually had great luck with the tabs of SD for pre-WO..........best pumps ever...So, going to lightly plug in some Inj.SD as needed..............Only new compound is the DHB..........As far as EQ goes ...people either love it ,,or hate it..............starting the 6th wk at 400 and nice results.........Donating more often..It's been some years since my last Tren run,,,if it causes problems I'll dump it...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,799 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tall Deck View Post
    I don't think I've made my intention for this thread clear to you. I guess I misunderstood your question my friend.
    Yeah, I kind of suspected I might be off in what you were asking. Short story...no, I don't do anything *too* weird when it comes to what I do. Having said that...your body is a lab...experiment! I'm sure if I thought hard enough, there are at least a couple of things I've done that would have someone shaking their head. But it worked. And there's a couple of things I've done that didn't work, that supposedly should have. Everyone is different and will get different results. The biggest rule in my personal book is methyl orals...gotta keep it safe. I tried an epi-tren combo one time (came that way)...I quit it in about a week.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    701 Posts
    Rep Points

I've raved about tren and dbol before. I love it.

I also enjoy Winny and Var together.

Tren ace at the end of an EQ run is awesome as well.

Now whether these are an actual synergistic effect, I have no idea. To me it's more about leveraging the strengths and weaknesses of the compounds against each other.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    608 Posts
    Rep Points

My doses will be low to allow the compounds to do their jobs without saturation...............Only new compound is the DHB.......... Tren run,,,if it causes problems I'll dump it...
    Yep, Low dosages sounds like a good plan for a 5 compound stack.

Quote Originally Posted by SloppyJ View Post
    I've raved about tren and dbol before. I love it.

I also enjoy Winny and Var together.

Tren ace at the end of an EQ run is awesome as well.

Now whether these are an actual synergistic effect, I have no idea. To me it's more about leveraging the strengths and weaknesses of the compounds against each other.
    Hmmm....I get your point. I guess that's a good way to look at it. Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts
    Rep Points

I think itís hard to argue about synergistic effects when you look at the protocols of the elite heavy hitters of BB. Look gh-15 protocol, youíll put mass on quick, Iíve personally have put on 30 pounds of solid and dropped bf in 3months. And Iíve seen more. Also look at the progression of body building. Do you think they are worker harder now from the 70s.... no way. Itís all chemical warfare now. Itís about finding and fine tuning that stack with as many or few some cases of compounds. There not working harder now, they are working smarter and letting the drugs do the heavy work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts
    Rep Points

Got a nice switch-up coming........Test/DHB/EQ/Tren.............with a dash of INJ. Sdrol..................
    You have me drooling over here and Iíve never even tried DHB.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts
    Rep Points

I have read on some forums at least a few times that people say dbol and winny together create some great gains. I have no experience with winny at all though.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    608 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by genixcon View Post
    I think itís hard to argue about synergistic effects when you look at the protocols of the elite heavy hitters of BB. Look gh-15 protocol, youíll put mass on quick, Iíve personally have put on 30 pounds of solid and dropped bf in 3months. And Iíve seen more. Also look at the progression of body building. Do you think they are worker harder now from the 70s.... no way. Itís all chemical warfare now. Itís about finding and fine tuning that stack with as many or few some cases of compounds. There not working harder now, they are working smarter and letting the drugs do the heavy work.

I don't doubt what you're saying. That makes perfect sense. Which is one of the reasons for my inquiry. IMO we don't have to be pro competitors to benefit in some ways from things that the pros do. That doesn't have to mean that we're going to go to extreme lengths like they do though. BTW, I don't even know what "GH-15" protocol is. So I'll do a search on that term.

Quote Originally Posted by TrenTrain View Post
    I have read on some forums at least a few times that people say dbol and winny together create some great gains. I have no experience with winny at all though.
    Same here. My thoughts exactly. That right there might be my next experiment. Thanks

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,957 Posts
    Rep Points

cool topic.. Mast p and tren ace work well together for me, it is a great recomp stack, test P was my base

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,740 Posts
    Rep Points

Winstrol and d bol is a hell of a stack. I wonít run d bol anymore without Winstrol. The guys who say wet and dry compounds wonít work together either have not tried them for their self or they are just truly clueless as far as how aas work

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jswole220 View Post
    Winstrol and d bol is a hell of a stack. I wonít run d bol anymore without Winstrol. The guys who say wet and dry compounds wonít work together either have not tried them for their self or they are just truly clueless as far as how aas work
    Iím probably going to give dbol and winny combo a try on my next stack as well. It sounds too tempting not to.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    608 Posts
    Rep Points

thanks. What seems to work for you as far as dosages? And have you ever included injectable oil based Winstrol and/or inj D-bol in that stack, or was it always the tablets? if tablets, what dosages?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,740 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tall Deck View Post
    thanks. What seems to work for you as far as dosages? And have you ever included injectable oil based Winstrol and/or inj D-bol in that stack, or was it always the tablets? if tablets, what dosages?
    If you have quality properly dosed orals 30mg of d bol and 40-50mg of Winstrol is absolutely amazing. I like running the Winstrol slightly higher than the d bol. As cheap as these two orals are itís still common to see them still watered down unfortunately. My guess is because of how strong they are most labs can easily get away with it. I never tried the injectables stacked.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    608 Posts
    Rep Points

If you have quality properly dosed orals 30mg of d bol and 40-50mg of Winstrol is absolutely amazing. I like running the Winstrol slightly higher than the d bol. As cheap as these two orals are itís still common to see them still watered down unfortunately. My guess is because of how strong they are most labs can easily get away with it. I never tried the injectables stacked.
    Yeah they are pretty cheap. A Test Cyp/inj D-bol/Inj Winstrol oil based stack might be my next cycle.