Thread: Trest ace

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    Yes use my source.

Discount CODE is WES15 at checkout for 15% off all orders. Look.at all their other blends. I offer money back guarantee on all items. Vets only. No new members.scamming bullshit.

I have 100% feedback.and.expect to keep it that way so any of u reverse scammers kick.rocks.

I have thousands of feedback. So order w confidence
    www.AminoAsylum.com
    Hey bro, just ordered from AA last week. So far impressed with oral chems and monster pump. The trestolone will be used here soon in a 8-10 week bulk cycle. Any recommendations on how to utilize this compound for max gainz. From what I've seen I think dose should be 250mg+ a week. Correct me if I'm wrong please.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts
    Rep Points

Yes use my source.

Discount CODE is WES15 at checkout for 15% off all orders. Look.at all their other blends. I offer money back guarantee on all items. Vets only. No new members.scamming bullshit.

I have 100% feedback.and.expect to keep it that way so any of u reverse scammers kick.rocks.

I have thousands of feedback. So order w confidence
    www.AminoAsylum.com
    AA is great. I do wish they had injectable yohimbine without the albuterol. I feel too anxious and edgy on albuterol. Thought I was going to lose my job bc I was losing my cool with clients.

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,962 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    I felt amazing on trest.

No real sides at all besides some very random night sweats.

Aside from that, it felt like dbol or Proviron in the aspect of mental clarity and feel good mood.

I did experiment with it for a few weeks without any test at all and, towards the end of the fourth week I did experience some lethargy and loss of libido. At that point I ended the trial since I got out of it the info I needed.

Using it at 75mg eod with 200mg prop was fantastic. Really noticeable changes in body comp, amazing pumps and fullness. I didn't see much in strength but, many say they do.

I also don't get sides from tren besides some night sweats and maybe some acid reflux.
    interesting, its still a 19nor and expected progesterone sides. I got some tren ace and tren E but for some reason instead of just running what I have I will suddenly get interested in trying something new

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

What’s the best way to prevent Tren cough with ace? Just slow injections?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Smason80 View Post
    If it gets in your blood itll hit your lungs and make you cough. That's basically it. Dont get it in your veins.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    751 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Smason80 View Post
    SubQ can lessen the risk

And actually the reason for tren cough is very misunderstood. You want to research Prostaglandins and their release. Now tren you will think is the only thing that can cause "tren cough" but that is a very very misunderstood thought. Any injectable can cause Prostaglandin release and therefore "tren cough" but it is far far more likely using tren. And yes, Tren hitting a vein or blood vessels and then the reaction to that (again prostaglandin release) is what is responsible for the immediate lung inflammation.

I did a complete write up about Dallas 2 years back after he died. I personally spoke with the Technician that did his autopsy and I was the one that revealed that he had a 55,000 n/dL level. What was believed to be one of the first potential AAS "overdoses" possible in history.

My theory after speaking to the Tech, is that Dallas did a large shot of Tren (in addition to his Test,etc). He did not have the prostaglandin release immediately (which is easily possible) and then he began eating a meal, at which time, "tren cough" occurred. At which point he began choking on the food and this caused the eventual Cardiac Arrest that was the final result of his death.

Sad to talk about, but wanted to add some dialogue to this conversation as many people don't know about his 55k level, nor my tren theory nor that his Toxicology did show tren in his system.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4380345/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points

SubQ can lessen the risk

And actually the reason for tren cough is very misunderstood. You want to research Prostaglandins and their release. Now tren you will think is the only thing that can cause "tren cough" but that is a very very misunderstood thought. Any injectable can cause Prostaglandin release and therefore "tren cough" but it is far far more likely using tren. And yes, Tren hitting a vein or blood vessels and then the reaction to that (again prostaglandin release) is what is responsible for the immediate lung inflammation.

I did a complete write up about Dallas 2 years back after he died. I personally spoke with the Technician that did his autopsy and I was the one that revealed that he had a 55,000 n/dL level. What was believed to be one of the first potential AAS "overdoses" possible in history.

My theory after speaking to the Tech, is that Dallas did a large shot of Tren (in addition to his Test,etc). He did not have the prostaglandin release immediately (which is easily possible) and then he began eating a meal, at which time, "tren cough" occurred. At which point he began choking on the food and this caused the eventual Cardiac Arrest that was the final result of his death.

Sad to talk about, but wanted to add some dialogue to this conversation as many people don't know about his 55k level, nor my tren theory nor that his Toxicology did show tren in his system.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4380345/
    Bad tren couch makes you feel like your dying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    Is it your first run?
    No

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tall Deck View Post
    OK well obvously you should be seeing results by now. I just wanted to make sure that you weren't one of those guys we get here once in awhile who ask why they haven't seen results when they're only 3 days in. LOL

Tren sides for me just plain suck!!! And for me, Tren sides FAR outweight any benefit I've ever gotten from it. Trest gives me some sweats, but NOTHING like Tren. It also makes me a little bit lethergic, but nothing like S-drol. Just like Monte, I didn't get stronger on Trest, but bigger. I had some intense lower back cramps, but I was able to work through them, (nothing like the crippling back spasms I got from Anavar which I could NOT work through at all). The main thing with Trest was that I had to use 25 mg Aromasin daily. But next time I'll try Evista instead, ( Raloxifene) and have Aromosin on hand just in case, and I can try to reduce the dosage since I'll also be using the Evista.

I didn't even get all that puffy looking with Trest, but the E2 effect seem to go right to the nipples if I didn't stay on the Aromasin daily.
    lol ya