• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What's your favorite oral AAS?

DaBeast25

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
One's goal obviously plays into this, but to be blunt I've tried a lot.... dbol, a bombs, tbol, win, anavar, superdrol, and the only one I feel is good is good ol trusty dbol... Bombs didn't give me the same result and seemed to give worse sides, tbol seemed useless but it was a long while back when I took it, I never noticed much from from winny that I couldn't get from mast of proviron with less risk to joints/collagen, anavar is just way too expensive to justify for what doesn't seem like a whole lot of benefit, supedrol was something I also took a while back, but can't say I remembered liking it...

Am I the only one who only likes dbol? lol

Tbol for me! I absolutely love Tbol and it works great for bulking or cutting. When bulking I like to throw say some Adrol in at 25mg and add 20-30mg Tbol with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Depends on what personality I am and during the year.. I'm like Patricia from SPLIT.
I love nandrolone, and I love my vars, yet who can't love the fullness from drol..

I'd have to say a tie with nandrolone and var..

I would put proviron on the top, but it can't even count..

I'm a big fan of var. It has a great affect on my midsection. Dbol bloat is annoying even with ai but the size is fast and dramatic..

Halo hands down. Unfortunately can only take it once a year for maximum of four weeks. So basically for 4 weeks a year I am Superman.

- - - Up

- - - Updated - - -

overall d-bol hands down. never tried t-bol or halo though,so cant vouch. a-bombs ok,but made me mean. don't care that much about seeing another vein, so var and winny a waste for me. superdrol great for that burst,but rough sides. getting ready to try t-bol with test.,npp and see what happens. but to answer your question, if I could only pick 1, it would definitely be d-bol

- - -

Last edited:
I only have experience with dbol and winny.

Dbol was amazing. Big strength increase quick. Winny didn't impress me at all but I'm at 14% BF so I'm sure that's why.

IML Gear Cream!
Var and winny for me hard to choose between the 2. Var would be my wife and winny my gf.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Dbol for bulking, Var is my go to all around.

Max

A good pharmacy grade Anadrol. 50mg 30mins before the gym. I throw dumbbells around like a gorilla.

Sent from my Z839 using Tapatalk

Var and winny for me hard to choose between the 2. Var would be my wife and winny my gf.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I love that comparison! That’s a great way to put it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]ecstasy is good, although I personally prefer amphetamines ... but here we are talking about aas.

[/FONT]

- - - Updated - - -

ecstasy is good, although I personally prefer amphetamines ... but here we are talking about aas.

M-1-T

Attachments

• m-1-t-10mgtab-ep.jpg
    m-1-t-10mgtab-ep.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 122
It’s hard to make one favorite but if I had to only pick one oral it would honestly probably be proviron. Not so much what it does for the physique but how beneficial it can be in a cycle and especially a higher testosterone cycle.

I used to really like D bol and then one day I tried Anadrol.... now if we’re talking d bol and Winstrol stacked I may take that over Anadrol

So we’re all just going to act like proviron doesn’t exist right now huh?

Tried it every which way and I don't doubt that it raises my free T but fuck if I can feel a difference. Tried multiple brands and doses. People swear by it but I just can't seem to get behind it.

Winstrol. I don’t get achy joints, I dry out, look nice, feeling strong and athletic on Winny. Love it.

Back