Cut cycle

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cut cycle

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts
    Rep Points

i dont have a crystal ball,so not sure how u gained the extra 40, sounds like just maybe from being inactive due to your health. anyway,i agree with afont. u obviously know what to do. u said u have your diet in check. upping the test and adding winny and generally just being more active the lbs.will come off pretty easy and fast. have u considered maybe throwing in some var.? just an idea. anyway, good luck bro. and let us know how it goes. by the way ,when I was about your age, weighed 238 and it wasn't muscle or gear weight. stay between 195 and 205 now, so it can be done.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,016 Posts
    Rep Points

What does your cutting diet look like? Are you planning cardio? Have you started your diet and workouts yet? How much does your surgery keep you from doing?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by hot rod View Post
    i dont have a crystal ball,so not sure how u gained the extra 40, sounds like just maybe from being inactive due to your health. anyway,i agree with afont. u obviously know what to do. u said u have your diet in check. upping the test and adding winny and generally just being more active the lbs.will come off pretty easy and fast. have u considered maybe throwing in some var.? just an idea. anyway, good luck bro. and let us know how it goes. by the way ,when I was about your age, weighed 238 and it wasn't muscle or gear weight. stay between 195 and 205 now, so it can be done.
    Yeah the weight gain was from inactivity and if I add any other drugs, my wife will make me sleep on the stoop haha

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by malfeasance View Post
    What does your cutting diet look like? Are you planning cardio? Have you started your diet and workouts yet? How much does your surgery keep you from doing?
    Diet is 1600 cals , split 50% protein, 25% carbs and 25% fat. Doing Leangains 16/8 IF which works really well for me. I've used it extensively in the past.
    Lifting weights IS cardio lol

Last edited by Rickster41; 02-11-2020 at 06:23 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points

And I have been back in the gym for 2 weeks now and diet started at the same time. I lost 10 lbs last week, mostly water I'm sure
    Se

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Rickster41 View Post
    Diet is 1600 cals , split 50% protein, 25% carbs and 25% fat. Doing Leangains 16/8 IF which works really well for me. I've used it extensively in the past.
    Lifting weights IS cardio lol

wow that's so few calories. No wonder my cut isn't giving me results.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Daark View Post
    wow that's so few calories. No wonder my cut isn't giving me results.
    If I ate 1600 calories a day I would look like a cancer patient in about 2 months.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by TrenTrain View Post
    If I ate 1600 calories a day I would look like a cancer patient in about 2 months.
    I'm gonna need to do some more research into how much I need to eat while cutting. I am following My Fitness Pal's recommendations of 2560 cals per day to lose 1.5lbs per week. i dropped that down to 2320. We'll see if that makes any difference.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points

Surprisingly I'm satiated with that amount of calories. It would be tough to eat more cause I feel like I would be force feeding myself for those 8 hours. If the weight starts falling off too quick then I'll probably try to go up to somewhere around 2000 cals. I guess it's an individual thing based on your body type. I gain 5 lbs just looking at a donut. I've always been this way, my genetics suck

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,263 Posts
    Rep Points

Geez. Pretty sure I'd die on that few calories lol. I'm on a relative starvation diet right now of 2050. That's only gonna last 6 weeks max then I'm going to reverse diet back up to a normal cutting diet and go a little slower

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,263 Posts
    Rep Points

Surprisingly I'm satiated with that amount of calories. It would be tough to eat more cause I feel like I would be force feeding myself for those 8 hours. If the weight starts falling off too quick then I'll probably try to go up to somewhere around 2000 cals. I guess it's an individual thing based on your body type. I gain 5 lbs just looking at a donut. I've always been this way, my genetics suck

I doubt that's just genetics. Probably your metabolism is shot too. Especially with gear you should be able to reverse diet your metabolism back up.

You'll need to do cardio too. No cardio is another reason why you're having to starve yourself

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GarlicChicken View Post
    I doubt that's just genetics. Probably your metabolism is shot too. Especially with gear you should be able to reverse diet your metabolism back up.

You'll need to do cardio too. No cardio is another reason why you're having to starve yourself
    Yeah I damn well know I gotta do cardio, just dread doing it lol
    I'm getting my mind right and going to work some in next week. I cant do it after lifting because I'm spent so it will be a day of it's own.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts
    Rep Points

I'm getting my mind right and going to work some in next week. I cant do it after lifting because I'm spent so it will be a day of it's own.
    I feel ya brother. f cardio.

I am currently halfway through a cut cycle and I have put off cardio the whole time. I feel like I am just cheating myself. Tren just makes cardio so painful. Nah fuck that. I just hate cardio in general.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,263 Posts
    Rep Points

Gotta do it brother. I'm in a fat spot right now myself so I understand man. If I don't make it fasted in the morning I have to get it done post workout one way or the other. I'm suffering right now but it's because of my choices and what I need to do to get where I want to be. Today was a struggle but forward progress regardless

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GarlicChicken View Post
    If you're on TRT that's awesome. 4-500mg weekly will help you maintain your muscle mass while losing fat. It will also help fat loss a tiny bit. Don't worry about the weight loss, it's the fat loss that counts. I've gone backwards on the scale when dieting due to ramping up gear but still losing fat
    Test and Winstrol are one thing, but I'm gonna go against the masses and suggest that you keep Tren out of the picture. It's overrated IMO, and what many don't like to talk about is that Tren messes with your T3 output. I don't use Tren anymore, but when I did, my blood work showed that Tren put my T3 levels in the abnormally low range. It actually made me Hypothyroid while I was on it. But things bounced back after I got off it.

Make sure that you don't neglect cardio exercise, (which BTW is another thing that Tren makes more difficult ).