Pharmacom Store

Deca Durabolin on Testosterone Levels

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points

Deca Durabolin on Testosterone Levels

I have a question on how Deca Durabolin effects testosterone levels on a blood test. I'm seeing my trt doc in about 4 to 6 weeks. I'm currently finishing a test/deca cycle. I'm not going to pin test for a couple weeks to get my levels in range. Question is how does Deca effect testosterone levels on a blood test? I've read it shuts you down, but couldn't find much info on testosterone levels. I have two weeks left of the deca, and I know it takes about a month to start leaving your system.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Anopolo21 View Post
    I have a question on how Deca Durabolin effects testosterone levels on a blood test. I'm seeing my trt doc in about 4 to 6 weeks. I'm currently finishing a test/deca cycle. I'm not going to pin test for a couple weeks to get my levels in range. Question is how does Deca effect testosterone levels on a blood test? I've read it shuts you down, but couldn't find much info on testosterone levels. I have two weeks left of the deca, and I know it takes about a month to start leaving your system.
    If your on trt it will effect other areas on the bloodwork but you donít have to worry about it shutting you down because you are on trt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by genixcon View Post
    If your on trt it will effect other areas on the bloodwork but you donít have to worry about it shutting you down because you are on trt.

Ok, thank you. But will it raise T levels higher? If that's the case I will stop it now instead of 2 weeks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Anopolo21 View Post
    Ok, thank you. But will it raise T levels higher? If that's the case I will stop it now instead of 2 weeks
    Iíve noticed a higher free test than I would expect on deca blood work but it gets complicated because Iím already on a shit load of test and I take proviron always with deca.

Hereís the thing, if he is brainless to steroids than he will see the other numbers and assume something is wrong with your blood work. I would drop the deca to be on the safe side but either way itís always best to have a doc you can be honest with. I went through 3 trt docs till I found this chick and she doesnít give a fuck. She just expects clean bloodwork 2x a year so I plan my visits on my cruises

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by genixcon View Post
    Iíve noticed a higher free test than I would expect on deca blood work but it gets complicated because Iím already on a shit load of test and I take proviron always with deca.

Hereís the thing, if he is brainless to steroids than he will see the other numbers and assume something is wrong with your blood work. I would drop the deca to be on the safe side but either way itís always best to have a doc you can be honest with. I went through 3 trt docs till I found this chick and she doesnít give a fuck. She just expects clean bloodwork 2x a year so I plan my visits on my cruises

Sounds good. I think I'll drop the deca for now.