• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

PSL or pharmacom

Who would you go for and why?

I liked psl. I was going to run them again but I think I will just stick with them for ancillaries and harder to get stuff from here on out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have quality tested products, best reps in the game ;), everything and anything your looking for we have, bulk deals, bitcoin discount.... I can keep going lol

We have quality tested products, best reps in the game ;), everything and anything your looking for we have, bulk deals, bitcoin discount.... I can keep going lol

You guys do have it all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Psl

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Both are great labs that carry great products. Who someone goes with when it comes to these two labs is pure personal preference. So instead of asking the question you did, make the choice yourself and give one of them a try. On your next order, try the other and you will have your answer. Your question is the equivalent of asking “skippy or Jif” with peanut butter. Both are known and established and sell similar product. PSL carries a wider range of products though.

Used both, PSL was quicker but it was only because I used the US warehouse. Pharma was fast considering where it came from. Both easy websites to use.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Have used both and they’re both sources you can order and know your getting great quality every time.

PSL because I like shipping from inside the U.S. I've had 2 seizures over the years and that sucks. I recently started using PSL and both my orders went flawlessly. Zero issues, great communication.

Both good options personally I’d go with pcom. Pharmacom is the gold standard of UGLs and has been more consistent than any other UGL I know of not to mention I like the blends they offer as well. They also have local shipping to the guy who thought they didn’t as well as multiple warehouses to Choose from when ordering

Back