• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Why is it so hard to get Bacteriostatic Water??

Blaz1

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have some GH on the way and this particular source didn’t include any sterile water with it (which I knew on purchase). I have some on the way from PSL but this stuff got here early and I wanna try it.

Everyone local I call needs a prescription! Walgreens, medicine man and Walmart. Even some local pharmacy’s that provide for the hospital.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can take hgh with sterile water easily purchased on Amazon you dont have to use bacterio water unless your storing it for long periods time or just really wanna use it

Friends RECON is a verified sponsor here and you can just get it from us for $4

Plus use my code "WES15" at checkout for 15% off any orders.

This is a no brainer, support forum sponsors and have a guaranteed option at your fingertips.

https://www.reconpeptides.com/product/bacteriostatic-water-30ml/
22281244_135767737056955_579145685_o.png

I make my own....

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

You can take hgh with sterile water easily purchased on Amazon you dont have to use bacterio water unless your storing it for long periods time or just really wanna use it

Can you link me to the exact sterile water you get on amazon? I looked on there but it’s all irrigation water from what I saw. Not for injection

Dude.......I needed it and found it in ten mins........................why the post???..Lazy???

Dude.......I needed it and found it in ten mins........................why the post???..Lazy???

Nah bro I have some coming from online. My original post was about getting it local. I called 15 different places. All of them needed RX

Bro.. I literally just Googled "bacteriostatic water" and like a dozen or more shops popped up. Out of respect for sponsors that may carry it here, I can't name the companies, but it's extremely easy to find, about as easy as finding pins.

Get Shredded!
Bro.. I literally just Googled "bacteriostatic water" and like a dozen or more shops popped up. Out of respect for sponsors that may carry it here, I can't name the companies, but it's extremely easy to find, about as easy as finding pins.

I already ordered from ebacteriostatic yesterday. And have some coming from psl. I know how to use google or I wouldn’t be here. My original post was about getting local. You need a RX.

I ordered Domestic without a script..................No problem........got it in 2 days..........AC it's just easier to start a thread and ask guys than do some work..Sorry OP...........

Holy shit what are you guys not getting?! Local as in go to Walgreens, Walmart pharmacy , Medicine man. I didn’t want to wait the two day shipping so I tried to buy local but you NEED A RX!!!!

I wouldn’t suggest commenting if you just skimmed the OP. And I am the OP in this thread spare parts bud

I'm just ragging you,,,Brother...........Take it as a joke...Hell,you should have been around 4 months ago when AC and I battled for days...Now we are buds...Sometimes just roll with it...Be patient..what's a couple of days.........right.??

I'm just ragging you,,,Brother...........Take it as a joke...Hell,you should have been around 4 months ago when AC and I battled for days...Now we are buds...Sometimes just roll with it...Be patient..what's a couple of days.........right.??

Ight, now that I know the demeanor of this board, Imma do some hella trolling

We all rag each other every now and then.......Keeps it interesting...........

Holy shit what are you guys not getting?! Local as in go to Walgreens, Walmart pharmacy , Medicine man. I didn’t want to wait the two day shipping so I tried to buy local but you NEED A RX!!!!

I wouldn’t suggest commenting if you just skimmed the OP. And I am the OP in this thread spare parts bud

Legit question IMO. I mean, EVERYTHING is Googleable in theory so that response can be given as post #2 in nearly every thread started here and the forum loses all value.

I wonder if the RX requirement is a state by state thing or federal. Some online shops require an RX license to buy the stuff, some don't... random.

Also interesting that so many people make their own. At an online price of $5-10 per 30ml bottle it doesn't seem worthwhile at all, no?

I already ordered from ebacteriostatic yesterday. And have some coming from psl. I know how to use google or I wouldn’t be here. My original post was about getting local. You need a RX.

Well yeah bro, you should know most medical supplies aren't sold OTC at retail pharmacies. Pins are hit or miss, so I imagine bac water is the same way..

Can you link me to the exact sterile water you get on amazon? I looked on there but it’s all irrigation water from what I saw. Not for injection

Nurse assist sterile water 100ml 3 pack is what I get I use 1 bottle a month I keep it in a clean fridge so i can keep using it

Back