• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Vitamins

Justatrucker

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What vitamins are you guys are using am willing to try out some new ? I have been using myself orange traps any recommendations?:whackoff:

What vitamins are you guys are using am willing to try out some new ? I have been using myself orange traps any recommendations?:whackoff:

Do you mean Orange Triad?

I take:

Liver pill
mutli vit
D3
Vitamin C
Biotin
Krill Oil
Turemic
Resvitrol
Glucosoime Chondrotin

Who knows wtf works or not? LOL

I take:

Liver pill
mutli vit
D3
Vitamin C
Biotin
Krill Oil
Turemic
Resvitrol
Glucosoime Chondrotin

Who knows wtf works or not? LOL
Notice anything from the curcumin yet?

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Milk Thistle
CoQ10
Garlic
MultiV
B12
C

Multi
Fishoil
Astaxanthin
Astragalus
Ubiquinol
Pycnogenol
Aged garlic extract
P5p
Cycle assist
Enzymes
Saccharomyces boulardi
Carditone
Hawthorne
Turmeric

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Multi
Fishoil
Astaxanthin
Astragalus
Ubiquinol
Pycnogenol
Aged garlic extract
P5p
Cycle assist
Enzymes
Saccharomyces boulardi
Carditone
Hawthorne
Turmeric

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Holy shit!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
I’m probably slacking but Vitamin C and Vitamin D. I definitely need to work on more vitamins.

Multivitamin, ashwaganda, fish oil, coq10, magnesium, garlic and cbd. I'm sure I'm forgetting some other worthless shit. I go back and forth on the efficacy of vitamins

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Fish oil, k2, L-Arginine, hawthorn, Dandelion root and garlic.

i'm using the complex of hair supplements. My hair is also super fine and fragile, so my hair can break as fast as it grows. It looks like I've gained about 1 1/2 inches during the time I've been taking these. That means I retained the length I've grown with little to no breakage. I am thrilled. I also make sure I eat plenty of raw greens everyday, and I do weekly rice rinses as well. And also thyroid supplements.It fixed my thyroid i used it with a few other supplements i started 4 months ago and list over 80 pounds.It made me feel human again and i love the way my body feels balanced.I recommend also getting extra sea kelp spirulina cinnamon. Trust me your body will thank you it really works.

Back