• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Never come off

#blast4lyfe

Man that could mean many things

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that the max number of points or something because now that I look around, a whole bunch of people have that many points.

Is that the max number of points or something because now that I look around, a whole bunch of people have that many points.
]

Yeah, that's why we quit trying. Someone clever said something about signed 32 bit integers and then I fell asleep.

Is it just me or are there a couple guys on this board who NEVER come off what would be considered a blast?

Fucks sake.

One guy seems like he's been running a cycle for two years. He's lean but still small.

I guess I'm getting old.

I don’t see the purpose either. I mean at some point you either have to keep upping the dosage or cruise because I will stop seeing results after so long. Cruising and blasting seems to be the trick in my eyes.

IML Gear Cream!
We all get old eventually and this shit isn't with out its consequences.. I just celebrated my grandmas 91 birthday. I doubt anyone on this site lasts that long.

Is it just me or are there a couple guys on this board who NEVER come off what would be considered a blast?

Fucks sake.

One guy seems like he's been running a cycle for two years. He's lean but still small.

I guess I'm getting old.
Everyone is small compared to you

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

I apologize for hijacking. Just an observation. Please ignore my dumb ass.

We all get old eventually and this shit isn't with out its consequences.. I just celebrated my grandmas 91 birthday. I doubt anyone on this site lasts that long.

Who would want to live that old? I have two grandparents who lived that old. I think I would rather go out like the other two.

Fucks sake.

I guess I'm getting old.
Of course there's guys that never come off. You know that!!!

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

I don’t see the purpose either. I mean at some point you either have to keep upping the dosage or cruise because I will stop seeing results after so long. Cruising and blasting seems to be the trick in my eyes.

Depleted receptors suck.
Like you said or coming off completely is the only way.
1 step back for 2 steps forward doesn't mean much to some guys.

I have been off everything but 250-300 test for eleven weeks but about to increase the test .

Depleted receptors suck.
Like you said or coming off completely is the only way.
1 step back for 2 steps forward doesn't mean much to some guys.

Idk switching compounds every 8-12 weeks worked great for me before I cared about my health. It’s not that I didn’t care I was just younger and chose to ignore my health but I blasted for about 3 years straight and made progress the whole time. Maybe I would have made better gains taking breaks? Idk but now that I’m a little older I don’t care to blast continuously anymore.

What's off cycle

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
hD2086DBA

Fucks sake.

I guess I'm getting old.
But im trying to get bigger

I went for over 2 years straight when I was younger, switching compounds as Jswole said. As he said as well, I'm getting older now and realize that the body needs homeostasis from time to time.

Who are these people you are referring too?

I was thinking bout running low dose tren for 2 years straight, just see what happens, ya know?

Man. I’m coming up on two years no AAS whatsoever. My pencil neck is doing something wrong I guess.

thats because they run the joint!lol (and i might add, im glad they do)

Back