• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Liver and Kidney Research Sources

Clockwerk

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've been searching for some concrete medical research about liver and kidney functions/protection/cleanse while on a cycle. I have found a ton of opinions, word of mouth recommendations, but I haven't found and actual study that focuses on keeping these organs detoxed during the cycle. I'm sure its out there. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I'd like to read the material myself if at all possible. Trying to do as much research as possible.

Gluthalione and TB500, Do some research on those. I have seen them both make a difference in my blood work.

Last edited:
Liver
Glutathione 20g eod
Lipotropes inject 1cc ED for a month, every 3 months.

Some guy in here posted this about kidneys and how it helped his wife get function back.

6cd5304d0c51671053b0ca323bf1fd0c.jpg

Thank you. I'm weeding through studies right now trying to find the meat of the topic. I've read so many articles now it all starts to blend together. I don't go crazy with my cycles, I like to keep it simple. But I also want to be as smart as possible while on.

Thank you. I'm weeding through studies right now trying to find the meat of the topic. I've read so many articles now it all starts to blend together. I don't go crazy with my cycles, I like to keep it simple. But I also want to be as smart as possible while on.

Is use glutathione inject and TUDCA. I have seen labs from friends, and brothers online, including myself who have taken dbol, sdrol etc and all liver values come back normal.

I had a brother take sdrol for 8wks!!! Not joking. Took Glutathione and TUDCA entire time. He was also on a beefy cycle.

All labs values...NORMAL!

Awesome info, I’ve never heard of TB500 being used for liver healing before though. Anyone else use it for that purpose?

Gluthalione and TB500, Do some research on those. I have seen them both make a difference in my blood work.

Liver
Glutathione 20g eod
Lipotropes inject 1cc ED for a month, every 3 months.

Some guy in here posted this about kidneys and how it helped his wife get function back.

6cd5304d0c51671053b0ca323bf1fd0c.jpg

Looking around, it seems like most versions of glutathione are dosed 200-600mg. Are you sure you’re taking 20 grams EOD?
Maybe im looking at the wrong stuff. Also, are you using the oral or injectable?

my liver values are elevated already and I need to get them in check before my next blast so any help is appreciated

Especially since I’m currently on Accutane and my blood work is being monitored monthly, I don’t want my liver values to skyrocket and the dr cut me off the accutane.

Looking around, it seems like most versions of glutathione are dosed 200-600mg. Are you sure you’re taking 20 grams EOD?
Maybe im looking at the wrong stuff. Also, are you using the oral or injectable?

my liver values are elevated already and I need to get them in check before my next blast so any help is appreciated

He means 200mg
I take Glutithione religiously

Back