Rep Points

New long acting gh !! Somapacitin

NEW LONG ACTING GH !!
    SOMAPACITIN(novo-nordisk)
    Other Brands:
    Transcon hGH(Ascendis)
    Somatrogon(pfizer/opko)

The technology behind making this long acting, once-a-week rHGH:
    Liraglutide, a long-acting glucagon-like peptide-1 (GLP-1) derivative without any associated significant tolerability issues. Despite a similar protraction technology being applied, somapacitan has a different receptor pharmacology and different albumin-binding properties, resulting in a longer residual time in circulation compared with insulin detemir and liraglutide. This, together with the stimulation of the IGF-I secretion, makes somapacitan active for a longer interval.
    They use the glp-1 technology for long acting insulin formulas to make the gh long acting.
    -It would make sense to add lantus/toujeo to your long acting gh as it uses the same glp-1 technology to make the less frequent injections.
    Glp1r- is even longer acting and Novo-Nordisk is applying that technology for a superior long acting gh like was done with toujeo insulin.

So, these new gh products only require one injection per week. Can you imagine if you could do a megadose of gh and the levels just stay even??! That would be incredible. Beyond that, you could add Toujeo which is the longest acting insulin that is active for 48 hrs. I can see the writing on the wall already; 4 Big Pharma companies are all in on getting these products out on the market. The branches/subsidiaries of each company located in poorer regions like India will have it available at a massive discount compared to the US(where it will be so expensive that no bodybuilder can afford it). Some of Chinaís largest producers of generic gh are already claiming they have the technology and exact chemical recipe as BIG PHA***. I do not doubt that they could make it but, just like they did with generic gh , they will sell you some trumped up blend of peptides and label it as a 99.9% long acting rHGH. Of course I am going to get some!!

Max

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,569 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    NEW LONG ACTING GH !!
    SOMAPACITIN(novo-nordisk)
    Other Brands:
    Transcon hGH(Ascendis)
    Somatrogon(pfizer/opko)

The technology behind making this long acting, once-a-week rHGH:
    Liraglutide, a long-acting glucagon-like peptide-1 (GLP-1) derivative without any associated significant tolerability issues. Despite a similar protraction technology being applied, somapacitan has a different receptor pharmacology and different albumin-binding properties, resulting in a longer residual time in circulation compared with insulin detemir and liraglutide. This, together with the stimulation of the IGF-I secretion, makes somapacitan active for a longer interval.
    They use the glp-1 technology for long acting insulin formulas to make the gh long acting.
    -It would make sense to add lantus/toujeo to your long acting gh as it uses the same glp-1 technology to make the less frequent injections.
    Glp1r- is even longer acting and Novo-Nordisk is applying that technology for a superior long acting gh like was done with toujeo insulin.

So, these new gh products only require one injection per week. Can you imagine if you could do a megadose of gh and the levels just stay even??! That would be incredible. Beyond that, you could add Toujeo which is the longest acting insulin that is active for 48 hrs. I can see the writing on the wall already; 4 Big Pharma companies are all in on getting these products out on the market. The branches/subsidiaries of each company located in poorer regions like India will have it available at a massive discount compared to the US(where it will be so expensive that no bodybuilder can afford it). Some of Chinaís largest producers of generic gh are already claiming they have the technology and exact chemical recipe as BIG PHA***. I do not doubt that they could make it but, just like they did with generic gh , they will sell you some trumped up blend of peptides and label it as a 99.9% long acting rHGH. Of course I am going to get some!!

Max
    Ohhh Damn watch out now! This could be a game changer. 1 decent size shot per week and your good to go! Count me in plz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    963 Posts
    Rep Points

I'm in

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    Blood sweat and years

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    473 Posts
    Rep Points

Great read max I was actually doing some reading on this before you posted it. It seems like an amazing application and Iím ready to be a test dummy when we see some haha

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,301 Posts
    Rep Points

1st I've heard....very interesting
    IRONLION LABS
    Quality HGH, Raws and Peptides
    Wickr: ironlionlabs

Click here**PLEASE READ THE RULES**

Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,291 Posts
    Rep Points

This will cost people a fortune.. And the black market will mostly sub it out with CJC-1295 with DAC.. speaking in which, I'm about to go on my cjc with week!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,467 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Bigjape34 View Post
    Great read max I was actually doing some reading on this before you posted it. It seems like an amazing application and Iím ready to be a test dummy when we see some haha

Trust me, Iíve been in talks with the same people with coronavirus(lol)!! They are sending me all the applications, process, equipment used , in how they are able to make this Long rHGH . It is funny because how many people have Turner syndrome or some form of short statue, or deficiency, and take GH ?? The big companies are spending a gang load of money because they know that there is a huge market for anti-aging and bodybuilders (off label for now). They need us to buy it!! Plus they realize that more people would try it if itís only once a week. At first, they were at the novolog stage, then, they got to the Lantus/Toujeo came along then Tresiba changed the game for insulin users. Just ask a diabetic how they like Tresiba ,(most donít take it because insurance likes to deny their claim) it but having a 48hr steady active life. I think one of the companies is actually going to have a two-pen Kit because they realize that people that take GH need insulin because it does indeed raise your blood sugar and is beneficial for anyone taking GH.

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,467 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    This will cost people a fortune.. And the black market will mostly sub it out with CJC-1295 with DAC.. speaking in which, I'm about to go on my cjc with week!
    Oh For Sure! They are going to be priced ridiculously and about 99.9% of the first Chinese stuff that comes out will indeed not be real. They can make it and some will , you have to know these people and walk through their facility to actually know it for yourself. Most are
    gonna sell you some blend with the glp-1r tech and pawn it off as long-rHGH. It is going to be a lot of $$ for years.

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,467 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by REHH View Post
    1st I've heard....very interesting
    There is another method they are using:

PEGylation, a pharmacological technology to prolong the serum half-life of therapeutic proteins through covalent modification of proteins with polyethylene glycol (PEG), is deemed as one of the most successful techniques to increase solubility and physical and chemical stability and in concert with avoidance of toxicity and immunogenicity [4].
    In China, once-weekly PEGylated rhGH is the sole long-acting GH formulation available currently for pediatric patients with GHD. By conjugating a branched PEG molecule to amino groups of rhGH, thereby increasing the hydrodynamic size of GH and reducing renal clearance, the circulating hormone has a prolonged duration of action.

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,467 Posts
    Rep Points

UPDATE:
    LG Chem; yes, the same company that makes TVís. Has made their brand of long acting rHGH
    Europtropin Plus 24mg(72iu)
    Whatever you recommend weekly total dosage is; you just do one injection per week. It has proven more effective than daily or multiple times a day. Especially with the elevated Igf1.

Obviously this is the sixth Big Ph**** Company to design their own brand. Ascendis/Avendis brand: Trans-Con Hgh and Novo Nordisk brand: SOMAPACITIN were more successful in last Phase 3 trials. Pfizerís/OPKP brand: Somatrogon was not as successful. Verartis brand: Somavaratan is in Phase 3 as well.

What this is showing me, rHGH is going to be a thing of the past or it is going to get super cheap. Basically if you take 5ius daily, 7 days a week, that equals 35ius for the week and you can just take your pen and hit it every Monday.

I already know 2 companies that successfully made the long acting rHGH that are not Big Ph****. It will be available soon and I am excited. Just an informational update!!

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    620 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    UPDATE:
    LG Chem; yes, the same company that makes TVís. Has made their brand of long acting rHGH
    Europtropin Plus 24mg(72iu)
    Whatever you recommend weekly total dosage is; you just do one injection per week. It has proven more effective than daily or multiple times a day. Especially with the elevated Igf1.

Obviously this is the sixth Big Ph**** Company to design their own brand. Ascendis/Avendis brand: Trans-Con Hgh and Novo Nordisk brand: SOMAPACITIN were more successful in last Phase 3 trials. Pfizerís/OPKP brand: Somatrogon was not as successful. Verartis brand: Somavaratan is in Phase 3 as well.

What this is showing me, rHGH is going to be a thing of the past or it is going to get super cheap. Basically if you take 5ius daily, 7 days a week, that equals 35ius for the week and you can just take your pen and hit it every Monday.

I already know 2 companies that successfully made the long acting rHGH that are not Big Ph****. It will be available soon and I am excited. Just an informational update!!

Max
    In

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts
    Rep Points

In as well for updates

Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,291 Posts
    Rep Points

Id be concerned about local lipohypertropy, normally this happens from repeated injections like insulin, even peptide or HGH. However, since this can last a long time, it makes me wonder about its potentials with induced lipogenesis by loitering and having a longer process in the localized fat cells due to its slow release or different metabolic process. (lipohypertropy, is a shift in fatty acid cells and fat distribution and localized enzyme response).
    CJC-1295 with DAC sometimes has this affect on me, and at times I get itchy or red with a lump that can last much longer compared to CJC-1295 without DAC.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,467 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    Id be concerned about local lipohypertropy, normally this happens from repeated injections like insulin, even peptide or HGH. However, since this can last a long time, it makes me wonder about its potentials with induced lipogenesis by loitering and having a longer process in the localized fat cells due to its slow release or different metabolic process. (lipohypertropy, is a shift in fatty acid cells and fat distribution and localized enzyme response).
    CJC-1295 with DAC sometimes has this affect on me, and at times I get itchy or red with a lump that can last much longer compared to CJC-1295 without DAC.

Use this for a general search for the big P companies that have been developing and testing them for almost a decade; 7 years for most.
    Those are the brand names of most of them along with the ones I mentioned. Very good reading This too
    LAGH is going to be what they refer to it as /acronym

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

This would definitely be a game changer! Iím sure the mega-meatheads will want to use this TWICE a week AND keep doing daily injects. Just like with long acting insulin.