• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Test E / Anavar / Tbol cycle

Win2002

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
It's been a couple years since my last cycle and hoping someone can give me input; just want to make sure my PCT is solid and everything looks good. If anyone has source recs--especially on the anavar and HCG--I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

Week 1-12: Test E 500mg/week
Week 1-12: aromasin 12.5mg/eod
Week 1-4: tbol 60mg/ed
Week 1-4: N2Guard 1 serving/day
Week 7 - 14: HCG 500iu/week
Week 9-14: Anavar 60mg/day
Week 9-14: N2Guard 1 serving/day

PCT

Week 15-18: Clomid 25/25/25/25

I’d throw some nolva in tbat pct too but otherwise looks good

And our anavar and hcg get good reviews

It's been a couple years since my last cycle and hoping someone can give me input; just want to make sure my PCT is solid and everything looks good. If anyone has source recs--especially on the anavar and HCG--I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

Week 1-12: Test E 500mg/week
Week 1-12: aromasin 12.5mg/eod
Week 1-4: tbol 60mg/ed
Week 1-4: N2Guard 1 serving/day
Week 7 - 14: HCG 500iu/week
Week 9-14: Anavar 60mg/day
Week 9-14: N2Guard 1 serving/day

PCT

Week 15-18: Clomid 25/25/25/25

Change AI to E3D at first. Bump clomid to 50mg and add 20mg nolvadex to pct. other than that looks good.

https://puritysourcelabs.ru check us out bro we have anything and everything you could ever want and more. All quality tested products.

500mg doesn’t warrant Asin eod. I would say 1x a wk.

Get rid of N2 Guard, it’s crap and over priced IMO. Use NAC and TUDCA.

Tbol and var same time, why? IMO not sure if it’s needed.

Add in mast e 500mg with the test and Tbol

I love me some var/tbol combo.. great stack..

Toss in some creatine, with the var.. Var GREATLY increases creatine synthesis therefor you can even load on it greater than 5g up to 10g with plenty of water, var/tbol and creatine are VERY synergestic with great pumps!

Perfect i wondered same thing .

And our anavar and hcg get good reviews

Where to purchase Var? I’m out and overseas shipping is severely delayed due to Chinese New Year.

**nevermind, I see where in your profile **

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Why not use them together? Each one is almost in their own classifications.. Var is a class-I with its primary influences mostly on the AR's (AR's are found in adipose tissue as well), and Tbol is a derivative of Dbol as we know, in which that is a class-II . The compounds actually have diffident mechanisms of action, some may reflect the same as an other, like other aas may also do the same with other "similar" like properties, properties on the surface that is. Now Tbol can have actions of working on the outside of the ARs and at times with the AR's,but on the outside its more with neuro/CNS and nerve to muscle connection thus it's good for moderate strength while not adding much size, this comes by way of motor neurons and so on. A reason some athletes gain strength while stay in a certain weight class, halotestin is a great example..

Var and tbol provide a great synergistic environment!

It's a great combo,and if you have a chance to try it, do it when you're at your best, you'll see some outstanding returns.

Why not use them together? Each one is almost in their own classifications.. Var is a class-I with its primary influences mostly on the AR's (AR's are found in adipose tissue as well), and Tbol is a derivative of Dbol as we know, in which that is a class-II . The compounds actually have diffident mechanisms of action, some may reflect the same as an other, like other aas may also do the same with other "similar" like properties, properties on the surface that is. Now Tbol can have actions of working on the outside of the ARs and at times with the AR's,but on the outside its more with neuro/CNS and nerve to muscle connection thus it's good for moderate strength while not adding much size, this comes by way of motor neurons and so on. A reason some athletes gain strength while stay in a certain weight class, halotestin is a great example..

Var and tbol provide a great synergistic environment!

It's a great combo,and if you have a chance to try it, do it when you're at your best, you'll see some outstanding returns.

I just don’t think it’s needed for the avg Joe. There are ways to be strategic and be healthy. Taking two orals that essentially do the same thing, just not what I would rec.

Yes at the biochemistry level they are differentl but on the surface they do VERY similar things.

For me same thing when guys to dbol and adrol same time.

I don’t live by more is better. I think if we are more strategic with what we use and dose, the skies the limit. Just me

IML Gear Cream!
I just don’t think it’s needed for the avg Joe. There are ways to be strategic and be healthy. Taking two orals that essentially do the same thing, just not what I would rec.

Yes at the biochemistry level they are differentl but on the surface they do VERY similar things.

For me same thing when guys to dbol and adrol same time.

I don’t live by more is better. I think if we are more strategic with what we use and dose, the skies the limit. Just me
I understand the point you are attempting to make and what suits your needs.
However, bear in mind "bear" lol.. Var is processed primarily by the kidneys and to a lesser extent of the liver, in fact people have been treated with Var while being assessed with some seriously liver damage by alcohol. Some patients up-to 80mg ED, on-top of a preexisting liver inflammatory condition - alcohol induced hepatitis and markers at the end greatly improved.. I'm not advocating to go out and eat orals like candy, but the whole 2 orals at once "Oh no you shouldn't do that" phobia and fear mongering is silliness. These are 2 different drugs that can slightly resemble one an other on the sufface, but TBOL will never duplicate var and its amazing properties with fat loss and recovery, and yes I said AAS and fat loss in one sentence.. Also, unlike Tbol, var possesses amazing collegen and elastin synthesis properties "fibrous glycoprotein" which is found in connective tissue.

Don't over stress or underestimate this oral combo. We can go all day with what is necessary or not necessary. Necessary is something that aligns with a persons belief before it's support with facts.

Example:
"Eating every day is not necessary" - Factual. You can still survive if you don't.
"Eating every day is unnecessary" - This would sound strange, since while it is not necessary, it is normal to do so.

The combo would have more benefits vs negative draw backs, even the negatives aren't anything "alarming".

A randomized, controlled trial of treatment of alcoholic hepatitis with parenteral nutrition and oxandrolone. I. Short-term effects on liver function.

Bonkovsky HL1, Fiellin DA, Smith GS, Slaker DP, Simon D, Galambos JT.
Author information

Abstract

The present studies were designed to provide careful measures of effects of oxandrolone, an anabolic steroid, intravenous nutritional supplementation, and the combination of these two treatments on liver functions, metabolic balances, nitrogen metabolism, and nutritional status in patients with moderate to severe alcoholic hepatitis. Of 43 patients originally recruited, 39 (19 men, 20 women) with typical clinical and laboratory features of alcoholic hepatitis (11 Child's-Pugh class B; 28 class C) were admitted to a metabolic unit and completed a 35-day three-phase protocol. Phase I was a 10-day baseline period of observation, during which routine and special quantitative tests of liver function (galactose and antipyrine metabolism), a 7-day elemental balance study, and a 15N, 13C-leucine metabolism study were done. Phase II was a 21-day treatment period during which patients were randomly assigned to receive one of four regimens: 1) standard therapy, consisting of abstinence, a balanced, nutritionally adequate diet, and multivitamins; 2) oxandrolone (20 mg orally four times a day) plus standard therapy; 3) nutritional supplementation, consisting of 2 L daily of 3.5% crystalline amino acids (in 5% dextrose), given by peripheral vein; or 4) a combination of oxandrolone and nutritional supplementation, along with standard therapy. Metabolic balances were repeated during phase II. Phase III was 2 or 3 days posttreatment, during which special studies of liver functions and volumes and leucine metabolism were repeated. All patients who completed phase I of study and were randomly allocated to one of the four treatment groups completed the subsequent two phases. Overall, with time, patients showed highly significant improvements in most clinical and laboratory features. For most standard laboratory tests (e.g., serum albumin, transferrin, prothrombin time) improvements were more marked in patients treated with nutritional supplementation and/or oxandrolone than in those given standard therapy alone. Liver volumes fell in all treatment groups, with greater improvement in those treated with nutritional supplementation. Improvements in galactose and antipyrine metabolism rates were significant only in those treated with nutritional supplementation or oxandrolone. Effects of treatments on metabolic balances, nitrogen metabolism, and measures of nutrition are described in this issue in a companion paper. We conclude that the addition of nutritional supplementation and oxandrolone to standard therapy of moderately severe or severe alcoholic hepatitis is well tolerated, and leads to more rapid improvement in the laboratory parameters measured.

Inconceivable

Attachments

• 56BDC352-AE81-46A7-8FEB-C97154D638DA.gif
    56BDC352-AE81-46A7-8FEB-C97154D638DA.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 87
I think hes got u bear!

I didn’t realize sharing your own thoughts and opinions was a contest

This isnt about who knows more and who can spit out the most science and research, that’s the easy shit (not speaking about Vision as he knows I have the upmost respect for him). It’s about knowing your body and what works for you, and that’s what I teach.

I don’t care what research says, I care how my body and a clients body responds.

I didn’t realize sharing your own thoughts and opinions was a contest

This isnt about who knows more and who can spit out the most science and research, that’s the easy shit (not speaking about Vision as he knows I have the upmost respect for him). It’s about knowing your body and what works for you, and that’s what I teach.

I don’t care what research says, I care how my body and a clients body responds.
I know brother, I wasn't serious, just goofing around :clapping:

Assuming you're splitting your test into two pins take 25mg aromasin 24hr after each pin when estrogen comversion is at its peak.
Make sure you've got some himalayan Liv 52 and id also throw in 4-5 caps of dandelion root along with 2000mg of astragalus daily for kidneys.
Taking one big ass capsule of kelp daily when you wake up will help with thyroid support as no one ever does this or xan figure out why they feel sluggish or shitty 3/4 through their cycles.

Bumping this thread--I never ran this cycle last year but going to do it now. I have everything on hand except for the tbol and var, and just put in an order for them. Is there any harm in starting the cycle on 5/15 and starting the tbol on 6/1 if it doesn't arrive by the 15th? I.e., starting tbol two weeks into a cycle instead of using it from day one?

Bumping this thread--I never ran this cycle last year but going to do it now. I have everything on hand except for the tbol and var, and just put in an order for them. Is there any harm in starting the cycle on 5/15 and starting the tbol on 6/1 if it doesn't arrive by the 15th? I.e., starting tbol two weeks into a cycle instead of using it from day one?

No, it might even be better if you let your Test raise before you add another drug.

Back