• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Seeking Advice on making a decision on products off site

megatron_rulz

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi everyone:

I'll be the first to admit that I am new to the SARMs craze and perhaps even ignorant but willing to learn. I've been a a very avid lifter (now in my mid 40s) for a couple of decades and have been cycling on and off for a dozen years or so. I have experience with many AAS compounds but not SARMS. My cycles (which I researched extensively prior) have produced outstanding results for me without detrimental side effects in bloodwork.

Last year, I introduced HGH (orange tops from iron lion) into my routine and loved the results. However, the sides just kick my ass. I've found my fit to be 4-5iu a day Monday - Friday. That helps reduce edema and the numbness in my hands. I've tried 3iu and the same sides occur. This is some strong stuff to say the least.

I mentioned this to someone and they suggested that I use SARMs (general term used loosely) to augment my intake on those days not using HGH or gear.

I've read the sticky on this page and landed on three products of interest:

RAD140
GW-501516
MK-677

My main intent of using HGH and SARMs would be to stay lean and minimize bf before starting my cycle in April-May. On cycle, my bf is about 11-12%. Off, it goes to 14-16%. One side effect of getting older....father time is an asshole to fight. I should also mention that any products that can help my achy joints/nagging injuries after all these years would be a godsend.

I just restarted HGH after a one month hiatus to give my body a break and plan to continue until 5 weeks into my cycle when the gear is running on its own.

Would any of these SARMs or combination thereof offer benefits leading up to or during my cycle (listed below)?

Thanks

Upcoming cycle (same as I've done for the past 5 years and recuperate well with proper PCT)

STATS

6'
205lbs (220-224lbs on cycle)
46 years old
Diet is not pro level but pretty good - I don't need a massive body at my age. Looks and health are paramount.

Weeks 1-4 - Dbol or Anadrol 50mg per day (jump start bulk)
Weeks - 1-16 or so - Test E 500mg a week
Weeks 1-12 or so Tren E 400mg a week
Weeks 11-16 Winny increasing dosage between 50 and 100mg a day
Weeks 11-16 Clen (not AAS) from 40mcg to 120mcg per day

Believe it or not, the Clen has the hardest sides for me although for the first time this past year, Tren gave me nasty heartburn.

Thanks in advace

In this sub forum I did a small log of rad-140 and yk-11 while on a cruise and I was very impressed with results and how I felt while on them. The yk-11 was like running a low dose dbol. The pumps were amazing in the gym and lasted a good amount of time. I had a slight appetite increase and def felt way better than normal on a cruise. Strength went way up and I was actually able to hit a flat bench pr of 385lbs. When all was said and done I want to say I put on around 4-5lbs that stayed on which to me is great during a cruise because I usually never put on much during these.
I haven’t gotten a chance to take the mk-677 and that’s only because it doesn’t fit in with what I’m trying to achieve right now. But the people that have taken it from us and REHH ran a log with it and was packing on the weight! I’d suggest you look into LGD as well. Maybe a rad-140/ LGD stack would be something to look into. The mk-677 is strong and I’d recommend a half dose at first till you get used to it. It’s just like taking GH and very powerful.

I would say the top picks for SARMS are.

In order of weight and size gaining power.
MK677
LGD4033
RAD140
YK11

GW501516

All of those will put on size and strength, GW much less than the others, GW mainly used to increase energy and stamina as well as losing fat.

Last edited:
You should always double-check the delivery address whenever you are ordering goods from the online stores. You would be surprised to find out how many problems the wrong address may create. You may even lose your order. For international deliveries, the most important thing is the zip code. Do not forget to check it. As every figure should be correct. If you do not remember your postal code, use this contact form and it will be emailed to you.

looks like mods missed this guy... join date was December 2019... who the fuck doesn’t know there own zip code?

Back