• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Where can I find this

Odi4796

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I know this is frowned upon man there’s one store here that sells it with no reviews

there’s another peptide site that sells it. But I need these in my life like oxygen

Dymethazine methylstenbolone and methyl1androstenedione (alpha 1 max)
serious. Where are these companies getting the raw powder for this stuff or do they have chemists doing it

I know this is frowned upon man there’s one store here that sells it with no reviews

there’s another peptide site that sells it. But I need these in my life like oxygen

Dymethazine methylstenbolone and methyl1androstenedione (alpha 1 max)
serious. Where are these companies getting the raw powder for this stuff or do they have chemists doing it
The problem with pro hormones going forward has to do with the new law in China. The new sarms ban is going to make it hard or impossible to get a lot of these compounds.
As for AAS. The market is already there for those. And the infrastructure is already there for those. And the amount of people that want to buy AAS is higher. And there are pharmacies in China that legitimately make AAS. I don’t think the same thing exists for pro hormones.
You might just have to switch to some regular orals. That first one you listed is supposed to be like superdrol so you might try that. Not sure about the other one one but I’m sure you could find another compound that works similarly.

That’s exactly what I’m worried about. That prohormones will go away due to lower demand, I wonder where uk gets there raws if it’s from China as well?

i specifically take these two compounds because it blows superdrol away for me

That’s exactly what I’m worried about. That prohormones will go away due to lower demand, I wonder where uk gets there raws if it’s from China as well?

i specifically take these two compounds because it blows superdrol away for me

And who knows what the hell it really is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back