• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

All bullshit aside

Poirot

Swollen Member
Registered
Reaction score
So this act basically decriminalizes illegal entry into the country. It even states that a prior conviction or pending charges may not be the sole factor for continued detention of an alien.

Ridiculous

Christ.

I honestly can't wrap my head around the end game to all of this. Is it power? Because they aren't going to have power over a country full of lawless criminals. It all seems like a very narrow minded and short termed plan to gain political power in the country. But it's only going to last for a short time before it turns to shit. Maybe there is a much bigger picture regarding one-world governance. I know it sounds rather conspiracy theorist of me but otherwise I can't see the reasoning behind these moves the left are making. Bringing in criminal aliens and allowing a path to citizenship. Allowing non-citizens to vote. Increased governmental dependence. Shit blows my mind

Christ.

I honestly can't wrap my head around the end game to all of this. Is it power? Because they aren't going to have power over a country full of lawless criminals. It all seems like a very narrow minded and short termed plan to gain political power in the country. But it's only going to last for a short time before it turns to shit. Maybe there is a much bigger picture regarding one-world governance. I know it sounds rather conspiracy theorist of me but otherwise I can't see the reasoning behind these moves the left are making. Bringing in criminal aliens and allowing a path to citizenship. Allowing non-citizens to vote. Increased governmental dependence. Shit blows my mind

There's definitely something down the rabbit hole. Otherwise, they wouldn't be doing it. They failed to have a race war...they've failed having a left/right war. Perhaps if they let the criminal element from Mexico spill completely over into the US, they can revive the war on drugs and disarm america. And we do know that is part of their game.

It’s prolly aliens bro.

you see, we are running out of resources. So when they aliens come all they’ll have to barter with is slaves. Which will be us. We will all be enslaved by the global elitists and then we’ll be sold as slaves to planet thrae (backwards earth) so the elitist can stay in there gated communities and rape children and make dumbass movies about how they did the right thing.

maybe the aliens is a stretch, but you don’t strip the people’s rights and ability to defend those rights unless you want to enslave them. So, slavery, is the reason for globalization and no constitutional rights.

also pedophile Hollywood wants to rape everyone

I don’t know man, but I’m getting so tired of the bullshit. Nations need borders and the people need freedom. If only we could get the military on the peoples side and not the governments side.

They import their voters, they gain power and pass the laws to reshape the country into the toilet that they want. It's disgusting but will be effective if allowed to happen.

good thing that the president has power to veto

tenor.gif

IML Gear Cream!
They import their voters, they gain power and pass the laws to reshape the country into the toilet that they want. It's disgusting but will be effective if allowed to happen.
But whats the point of turning it into a shithole while they're doing it? It's inevitable that the majority of the country will go left after a while. It's what's happened to all great societies after they've matured to a certain point. We're obviously to/past that point. It's only a matter of time before they'll get their way without all of that. Maybe it's just a lack of patience. Or maybe they just want it now

But whats the point of turning it into a shithole while they're doing it? It's inevitable that the majority of the country will go left after a while. It's what's happened to all great societies after they've matured to a certain point. We're obviously to/past that point. It's only a matter of time before they'll get their way without all of that. Maybe it's just a lack of patience. Or maybe they just want it now

Importing voters makes it a sure thing. They made a mistake by not taking Trump serious when he ran and he's making them look stupid.
If they get their way they'll have the numbers to never let it happen again.

Most likely it won't get through until after his next term.

I have a solution to the boarder, we dont need a wall, make the whole southern border a bombing range, and firing range,
giphy.gif
Is "boarder" like "planking?"

Bomber, izzat you Sumner?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back