• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Billyruben in urine

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So my Dr. is worried my protein level is a 8 when I did a check up today and now I have to go do bloodwork in the morning. I’m on hgh 5iu and superdrol 10 mg each day. I’m sure it’s the superdrol but is a 8 to high ?

1.2 mg/dl is the max in urine. So you are more than 6 times higher. I'm sure it's the superdrol, too, but I don't know enough to know whether this is dangerous or temporary or what.

Last edited:
So my Dr. is worried my protein level is a 8 when I did a check up today and now I have to go do bloodwork in the morning. I’m on hgh 5iu and superdrol 10 mg each day. I’m sure it’s the superdrol but is a 8 to high ?

Liver is definitely under strain...

I know this game is a bit dangerous, but tbh I never really ever take orals of any kind due to the unnecessary stress to the liver.

Hope you don't drink too?

I would be on a liver pill, halt the oral steroids, and obviously stop drinking (if that is the case).

Don't fuck around...liver damage is often not reversible.

I instantly stopped everything and yes I was on Tudca. I’m going to trt dosage and I will have my urine tested again in a few weeks. I also got blood pulled to check everything. I think I’m done with orals :/

1.2 mg/dl is the max in urine. So you are more than 6 times higher. I'm sure it's the superdrol, too, but I don't know enough to know whether this is dangerous or temporary or what.

I don’t know either but I know I’m done with toxic orals for good. Pushing 37 I guess it’s time to let them go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SOURCE NATURALS Liver Guard

Attachments

• ssw.jpg
    ssw.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 97
IML Gear Cream!
Ask the Doc - liver detoxes - Liver cocktail (Official validation to some protocols)

Just a thought..I posted this before and figured I'd share due to the topic.
I would bail on the oral ASAP..

Original post ::HERE::

(Below) This is for educational purposes only

Here is some game changing info that many people might not know about, I've been aware of it for some time, but it wasn't until recently (this year) I seen this video from The Doc talking about liver detox and ridding fatty liver, validating the old claims..It was refreshing to hear this and put into better words.

Liver cocktail - choline and inositol (3,000 mg per day of each) and L-methionine (1,500 mg per day)..
Every 3 months for fatty liver detox or when running orals..
Listen from 4:09 to 9:20
It's well worth listing too and some of the best info I've heard to date that bonafides this old cocktail that has been recommended over the years..

Where can I purchase NAC ?

Use what I use. INJ Nac + coq10 is sold as ORGAN REPAIR. 200mgs ED or EOD.

Then LIVER REPAIR aka glutathione I use at 400mgs EOD. These are way way superior to oral use. You can mix them in a syringe and get slin sized tips and go IM.

You can find these items here:
https://www.aminoasylum.com/online-store/Aminos-c33113031

Use my code "WES15" at checkout for 15% off any order, and here is the main website with all the products.
www.AminoAsylum.com

Last edited:
Where can I purchase NAC ?

Amazon has it. If you have prime, it can be there in 24 hrs usually

Then LIVER REPAIR aka glutathione I use at 400mgs EOD. These are way way superior to oral use. You can mix them in a syringe and get slin sized tips and go IM.

Use my code "WES15" at checkout for 15% off any order, and here is the main website with all the products.
www.AminoAsylum.com

I have been taking subq glutathione injections ... 100mgs eod and I take nac orally. Can you inject nac sq?

www.AminoAsylum.com

Agreed. But if you are taking glutathione you don’t need NAC.

Agreed. But if you are taking glutathione you don’t need NAC.

Agreed but the amount of stress my organs had, I have been using both and it works like a charm.

I am a bit concerned I will turn even whiter because of the glutathione LOL. Mt2 will fix that. (for those of you who dont know glutathione lightens your skin color)

Yes but it burns IMO

Trick is, let it hit room temperature. Use a slin pin tip to inject and go super super slow. That takes away the burn.

If you use a big tip, dont let it hit room temp and inject fast, this is super super painful I do agree.

Agreed but the amount of stress my organs had, I have been using both and it works like a charm.

I am a bit concerned I will turn even whiter because of the glutathione LOL. Mt2 will fix that. (for those of you who dont know glutathione lightens your skin color)

Trick is, let it hit room temperature. Use a slin pin tip to inject and go super super slow. That takes away the burn.

If you use a big tip, dont let it hit room temp and inject fast, this is super super painful I do agree.

Agreed. NAC is great for people who can’t get glutathione. It’s a precursor.

I pin glutathione 200mg eod. Then every 2 months I pin lipotropes 1cc ED for 30 days. Love this stuff!

Yeah the burn was worse the first few injections, I’m not sure if I get use to it or it subsided but it doesn’t bother me anymore.

Fun fact: Michael Jackson injected glutathione as a skin whitener ... probably among other things but we all know how many shades he lightened up

Get Shredded!
Yeah the burn was worse the first few injections, I’m not sure if I get use to it or it subsided but it doesn’t bother me anymore.

Fun fact: Michael Jackson injected glutathione as a skin whitener ... probably among other things but we all know how many shades he lightened up

I knew it was a whitener, but are you messing with us, is that true about Michael? He used Glut?

truth.

my opinion is to finish you cycle and drink plenty of water, superdrol is toxic everyone knows that and there isnt anything you can take to prevent it. I also have poor labs that show kidney decline and liver stress, I tried everything ever suggested and the truth is as long as you are taking superdrol or othe drugs that are toxic your labs will be poor.

This all depends on the range as well. Protein level of 8 and the top of the range is 7 not as bad as the top of range being like .5. Also how much billirubin was in the urine? This should also have a specific lab range.

Being out of range isnt great, but our bodies are also different than the averages.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I instantly stopped everything and yes I was on Tudca. I’m going to trt dosage and I will have my urine tested again in a few weeks. I also got blood pulled to check everything. I think I’m done with orals :/
Tudca is trash bro. Get some nac and take 1200-1800mg daily. I can run the shot out of orals while using nac. Tudca is about as good as milk thistle.

This all depends on the range as well. Protein level of 8 and the top of the range is 7 not as bad as the top of range being like .5. Also how much billirubin was in the urine? This should also have a specific lab range.

Being out of range isnt great, but our bodies are also different than the averages.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I’m not sure all he said is I’m a 8 and Normal range is 2 at tops

my opinion is to finish you cycle and drink plenty of water, superdrol is toxic everyone knows that and there isnt anything you can take to prevent it. I also have poor labs that show kidney decline and liver stress, I tried everything ever suggested and the truth is as long as you are taking superdrol or othe drugs that are toxic your labs will be poor.

I’m just going to stop and re test in two weeks and put together something less toxic and absolutely no orals.

Can you do this sub Q ?

Can you do this sub Q ?

Try NAC at a gram per day first.

I haven't seen an instance where it hasn't helped tremendously at that dose.

And it's cheap so, no reason not to give it a shot.

I'll be the kill joy old man of the gang. Your liver and kidneys are under severe stress. There is no question that those organs are being damaged. Healthy kidney so not bleed protein and healthy livers do not dump bilirubin. You need to get off and stay off for 6 months and get your shit straitened out. Or you could listen to everyone else and add some herbs, nutrients and gimmicks and most likely suffer further as you become more cavalier and continue on your chemical journey.

Back