• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cyp or Sust?

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Which do you prefer and why? Cyp or sust? With blasting and cruising, I've always kept it simple with cyp or enth. Plus, I feel like i can be a little lazier with pins on cyp or enth while cruising. Am I missing the boat by not using sust?

I had to use Sust for years due to it was all I could get at the time........................The 1st 3 esters are rather short,then deconate....which is longer than C.............I've experimented over the years with blends of Test,but in the end,I just prefer E or C............Really like Test Deconate,but it's difficult to find............to each's own, I just don't care for It..

I’m much like you I keep the cruise simple and use cyp. I haven’t used E in like 2yrs for anything. I love blasting with sust!

For some reason, E seems to give me some extra bloat, so I don't usually use it unless I got some kind of deal on it. And to me, it seems like sust would be better for blasting, rather than cruising. Not that you couldn't get both, but you know how it goes...you start running low on something and have to substitute some times.

For some reason, E seems to give me some extra bloat, so I don't usually use it unless I got some kind of deal on it. And to me, it seems like sust would be better for blasting, rather than cruising. Not that you couldn't get both, but you know how it goes...you start running low on something and have to substitute some times.

I always keep a decent stock of cyp and sust. I had a pip problem from E awhile back and like you said always felt more bloated on it so I pretty much gave it up. I feel amazing blasting sust especially when I do test only! I like that with cyp you can pin once a week and not sweat it. 1 vial lasts 10 weeks can’t beat that lol

im kind ofthe opinion test. is test. when ur talking about e,c,sust. i know theres a big diff. when u start talking about susp. or deconate, but im not sure some of these esters that are so close, theres much diff. I think weve probably all done our share of e,c,sust. and to answer your question I don't think your missing anything. just my opinion. don't want to argue with anyone. thanks

I have always had minor pip with sust so I stick with e or c they are the same to me .
I've never tried Sustanon but I had flu like symptoms with propinate so I've never tried it solo again. I used Enanthate for years, but switched to Cyp when I started TRT and I like it a lot. I still got a lot of Enanthate. I used a cyp/prop combo I loved no pip...wish I had more for blast.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

For what it’s worth, I love me some Sust. Nothing wrong with Cyp, I just like Sustanon more.

IML Gear Cream!
Which do you prefer and why? Cyp or sust? With blasting and cruising, I've always kept it simple with cyp or enth. Plus, I feel like i can be a little lazier with pins on cyp or enth while cruising. Am I missing the boat by not using sust?

I use Cypionate and Enanthate while on TRT.
I use Sustanon on blasting two ways:
1. First 5-6 weeks and switch to E or C, until end of blast
2. Use Sustanon for the whole blast

Max

Sust was my first cycle. 500 mgs a week and I got great gains. And ever since then I’ve always had a preference for it

This can be pretty difficult to answer for myself..
I like long steady stable esters, cyp is the most user-friendly to me and I get less pip of all the testosterone esters. However I have always loved sust, one of the only reasons I have stepped away from it throughout the years is because I have broken out fiercely with acne because of the fluctuations and instabilities with maintaining levels.
However, I mostly get that way with testosterone propionate, now I have no blood work or any evidence to support this but with this being said I'm a firm believer that a lot sust that I have used throughout the recent years has had a higher presence of testosterone propionate which could have gave me this affect.
Mind you I always breakout with sust, but I speculate that some brands were not entirely accurate with the parenting hormones and what was labeled.

That is why I'm giving this another go.. I'm actually pretty excited because I absolutely love this compound and I have a lot of memories of it going back into the 90s.

Another question for the sust lovers. What's your preferred pinning schedule? EOD, etc?

Another confession... on top of never taking a glute shot, I've never ran sust. I might have to give it a shot on my next blast.

I think we need to have another confession thread. :thinking:

I gotta ask...since you've never done glutes, have you done quads?

I love sust, especially as a TRT or cruise, I feel more stable and less sides. pin twice a week

Sustanon actually has the longest half life. If taking for TRT you could pin every 2 weeks. I wouldn’t suggest that tho, I still do every week and if blasting 2 pins a week. I love to run it Sus, it kicks in faster with the short esters bit says in your blood a long time with the long esters. Makes a great option for blast and cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sustanon actually has the longest half life. If taking for TRT you could pin every 2 weeks. I wouldn’t suggest that tho, I still do every week and if blasting 2 pins a week. I love to run it Sus, it kicks in faster with the short esters bit says in your blood a long time with the long esters. Makes a great option for blast and cruise.

Chad I think you need to double check your facts brother!!

- - - Updated - - -

I think we need to have another confession thread. :thinking:

I gotta ask...since you've never done glutes, have you done quads?

Quads are money for me.

some places in the past were doing almost 21 days per injection, no joke.
Hell with that..

like you said, it takes a bit for the long esters, so week 4-5 is when it really shines, but upfront it can be fun due to the short boys firing away, and the heavy guns coming in later on.. Great drug, IF and IF you have legit dosed sust.
None of this mostly prop and some test cyp nonsense..

The iso ester is 60mgs and a 4-5 day half life so after 15 days or three half lifes, 7.5 mgs would be active. That's counting a whole cc, which isn't even TRT at that point.
So if someone did .8 or 200mgs e2w, 100mgs would be decoanate ester and that would suffice for the two weeks? Its half life is 14-15 days so they'd have 50mgs active in their body before the next pin? I don't think this is good advice to give bro. I don't know where you're reading your facts, but I'd check the source. It just doesn't make sense.
Also, IF it was good for TRT, wouldn't doctors prescribe Sust?

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

The iso ester is 60mgs and a 4-5 day half life so after 15 days or three half lifes, 7.5 mgs would be active. That's counting a whole cc, which isn't even TRT at that point.
So if someone did .8 or 200mgs e2w, 100mgs would be decoanate ester and that would suffice for the two weeks? Its half life is 14-15 days so they'd have 50mgs active in their body before the next pin? I don't think this is good advice to give bro. I don't know where you're reading your facts, but I'd check the source. It just doesn't make sense.

It served a purpose at one point and it still used in Europe. In fact its rather brilliant IMO.

Test cyp. Monday/Thursday. 100mg each shot. Steady bloods year round (on trt). Miss a day and its no big deal, just pin shot the next day. I want easy and consistent. Doesn’t get much easier than that.

Like I said I wouldn’t do E2W. Just going off the half-life of 15 days. I know most Doctors prescribe Test C and pin once a week. That’s how I run Sus as well for Cruising. I pin 2x a week while blasting. For the OP I don’t think one over the other is better, I think it’s totally up to the individual and what that person prefers. I suggest trying all and deciding for yourself.

It served a purpose at one point and it still used in Europe. In fact its rather brilliant IMO.
Maybe so.
I'm sure it's not every 15 days though.
It seems we're all on the same page about that though!!

Like I said I wouldn’t do E2W. Just going off the half-life of 15 days. I know most Doctors prescribe Test C and pin once a week. That’s how I run Sus as well for Cruising. I pin 2x a week while blasting. For the OP I don’t think one over the other is better, I think it’s totally up to the individual and what that person prefers. I suggest trying all and deciding for yourself.

Ok yeah that makes sense bro!

Back