• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pathetic

Poirot

Swollen Member
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Those fucking filthy Demorats during President Trump's State Of The Union Address....Nazi Pelosi needs to choke on a bag of dicks....as well as her covey of shitbags....I cant wait until the pundits shitty comm's tmro....fucking disgusting.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Ya pretty sad to see a house divided... But what a great speech and amazing results in such a short time..
When I saw the 100 year old vet who served stand up and be recognized and salute how could your heart not go out.. God bless him
As a vet myself so great to see the continued support for our vets and soldiers.

I served in Desert Shield,/Storm

Oh, and Nancy has a leaky tit....

I just got a watery eye...
52e9b8655678138e230126eb0e1b6d2e.jpg

Let's vacuum those children out of the womb
...youngest ever to survive at only 21 weeks old.

Sad....
9068d9f199ff7257b6ef5ffbe7ed7a77.jpg

Last edited:
I served in Desert Shield,/Storm

Oh, and Nancy has a leaky tit....

Nice brother thanks your service, 3 Tours in Iraq on my end bro and damn proud of it..Ya she is blatantly disrespectful in the background no need for that bullshit

Now he's talking about criminals from sanctuary cities...Nancy is looking like a drunk bird...that filthy beast Kumome Harris just sat there shaking her head...any Patriotic American should be watching
656a4cc7224513dc05e340ca4defdec2.jpg

Nice brother thanks your service, 3 Tours in Iraq on my end bro and damn proud of it..Ya she is blatantly disrespectful in the background no need for that bullshit
Back at ya bruh!

Hell ya 2nd amendment protection!!.. Everything he is saying in his speech is non divisive and all PRO American strength for ALL.. not sure why he gets so much shit its fucking nuts.. Really don't get it the Left is out of control

IML Gear Cream!
That was awesome I was stationed at bragg.. That was really cool to bring that SSG back to see his family from deployment..

Nancy just tore up a copy of our Presidents speech....I hope she does a slow, agonizing and painful death.
903735ec2a173b9685e6a19441430470.jpg

Those fucking filthy Demorats during President Trump's State Of The Union Address....Nazi Pelosi needs to choke on a bag of dicks....as well as her covey of shitbags....I cant wait until the pundits shitty comm's tmro....fucking disgusting.

Yes she's a bitch I wish someone would stick a umbrella up her ass an open it!! The Democrats are morons and hate America

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Nancy just tore up a copy of our Presidents speech....I hope she does a slow, agonizing and painful death.
903735ec2a173b9685e6a19441430470.jpg

Say we need to do lunch when u going to be around for some shit to talk about

What a fucking bitch that Nancy Pelosi is, I couldn't believe what I was seeing when I was watching that low life. Why the fuck did they even let her sit behind the president? They should have thrown her fucking ass out of there.

Nancy is a petulant cunt. Just needed to get that off my chest.

She will be applauded for this but still a losing Democrat in the end. It has to really suck to wake up everyday knowing that you can’t win at anything against Trump.

She should be ashamed of herself... makes me fkn sick

Get Shredded!
Aa an SF vet with 10 years active duty and 14 years in the sand as a contractor, I have never felt the kind of disgust that I feel when I see the shit the DemonRats do. This country is fractured because of them, and them alone.

I loved it when he started talking about california and nancy's jaw dropped she wasnt expecting that fucking hilarious

Back