• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anxiety /depression Medicine?

Where have you been? We all were worried about you man. Hope all is OK in your world.

Depression sucks and I've been really depressed as a young man and turned to weed and booze just to chase those demons away. Now I've got it under control as I avoid things that act as triggers.

Last edited:
Sorry 2019 was literally worst year of my life I just went through divorce, was cheated on, kicked onto street livin in car, then Totalled that car... finally came down to live in Florida with 2 bags of clothes where I got little bit family support and things are JUST STARTING To look up. And I just joined gym finally and trying to get my shit together slowly. But meanwhile with no insurance I figured I’d just ask about anxiety medicine source

I know this is good group of knowledgeable folks and where I started. Hope everyone is doing well this new year!!!!

Which strand? I’ve tried green powder but that gives energy for work but kinda ADDS to anxiety.

Stand alone green is my least favorite, but that's just me. Yellow seems to have the best effect for mood during the day. Red is very relaxing, so much so, it's mainly used in evening. Everybody and their brother has a kratom log on here...including me. I used it to kick booze, which I was mostly using as a form of self medication. You should check out some of the logs though.

rapofil and noopept for me or even fluoxetine

but also some supp like
gaba, 5htp, phosphatidylserine

Sorry 2019 was literally worst year of my life I just went through divorce, was cheated on, kicked onto street livin in car, then Totalled that car... finally came down to live in Florida with 2 bags of clothes where I got little bit family support and things are JUST STARTING To look up. And I just joined gym finally and trying to get my shit together slowly. But meanwhile with no insurance I figured I’d just ask about anxiety medicine source

I know this is good group of knowledgeable folks and where I started. Hope everyone is doing well this new year!!!!

Ouch that really sucks brother. Hopefully you can get back on your feet and make a better life for yourself. Make new friends and then move forward!

Karma will bite your ex in her ass soon enough. Stay positive!

www.industrialhempfarms.com
I suffer from anxiety, depression, and insomnia. I was able to drop all prescription meds once i started using cbd flower. Full disclosure though, all cbd isn't equal. I have also found that smoking the flower is the only method that works or me. I highly recommend the Grandaddy Prurple. I am more than happy to help you navigate the cbd option, if you need help just let me know. Be very careful with the kratom. It can be habit forming with extended use.

Definitely habit-forming on the kratom... low to moderate doses could be helpful tho.

If you got no insurance, get on Medicaid and get to a psychiatrist for meds. It can be a bitch to find a doc who accepts it, and can be a bit of a wait, but the ones who do accept it tend to be very good guys. The non-asshole docs. Tell the receptionist you'll take any earlier appts due to cancellation (if your schedule is flexible) and you'll get in quicker.

I found combo-therapy of LOW dose anti-depressants to be best -- SSRI (lexapro, zoloft) + dopamine agonist (wellbutrin). That avoids most sides. Caffeine, modafinil (not cheap tho), and small dosing of kratom all help tremendously too. Ask the doc about modafinil, you might get lucky with a scrip. Medicaid pays 100% of the scrips if you're poor, but they have to approve em.

IML Gear Cream!
www.industrialhempfarms.com
I suffer from anxiety, depression, and insomnia. I was able to drop all prescription meds once i started using cbd flower. Full disclosure though, all cbd isn't equal. I have also found that smoking the flower is the only method that works or me. I highly recommend the Grandaddy Prurple. I am more than happy to help you navigate the cbd option, if you need help just let me know. Be very careful with the kratom. It can be habit forming with extended use.
If you're considering high grade flower cannabis..be careful, the shit that's around these days is not your father's old school grass.. I have a very high tolerance and still have to take it slow..the good stuff these days is 20-30% thc and if anxiety is your concern, many people can aggrevate their anxiety with too much THC even if it's Indica-..Sativa I would be hesitant on using if you have an anxiety issue ... CBD oil may be more of what you're looking for

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

800-1600mg of SAM-e daily has been used as a prescription in Italy for decades. It is found at Walmart or GNC.

S-Adenosyl methionine. NOW or Nature’s Best are good brands.

Max

Kratom is not something I would take if I was depressed. I take it currently but it can be addictive and you can go through lows on it. Everyone’s different.

Buspirone isn’t really habit forming and can treat anxiety/mild depression.

you need to see a good doc

Should be a free clinic where you are or community clinic. It's almost always no charge and they will give you a prescription for depression meds easily. My subordinate got one in less than an hour. Then download the Good RX app and go to your local pharmacy. My work insurance is shit. I use Good RX for my Zoloft. $9 a month. Better than trusting some online shit. Good luck.

Purple panda labs aka dragon ordinance sells some clonazepan . I would not order from them or want that shipped to my house but that’s an option of really necessary. I don’t know what area you are in but they have plenty of free or real cheap clinics for low income people to be able to get you taken care of the legal route .

If you're considering high grade flower cannabis..be careful, the shit that's around these days is not your father's old school grass.. I have a very high tolerance and still have to take it slow..the good stuff these days is 20-30% thc and if anxiety is your concern, many people can aggrevate their anxiety with too much THC even if it's Indica-..Sativa I would be hesitant on using if you have an anxiety issue ... CBD oil may be more of what you're looking for

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

I agree about the cannabis, but I wasn't recommending cannabis I was recommending high cbd hemp. It's legal in all 50 states and extremely low thc and wont get you high. The strain I recommended has 228mg CBD per gram.

I've taken many different ones and have found Cymbalta to be the most effective, its just addicting. Brain zaps are crazy for me with missed dosages. Was on clonazepan too - it works magic if you have very bad anxiety, but at some point you'll be a zombie and just zoned out all the time. Its scheduled as well, so may be more difficult to get. It would be great for your situation while you ease back into things and not dwell on the past. And, don't drink on it unless you really want to get messed up.

Kratom was a disaster for me (tried about a dozen strands) ... I get crazy highs and lows from it, even at low doses. Just not for me given my brain chemistry. Never tried CBD, but have heard great things.

I've taken many different ones and have found Cymbalta to be the most effective, its just addicting. Brain zaps are crazy for me with missed dosages. Was on clonazepan too - it works magic if you have very bad anxiety, but at some point you'll be a zombie and just zoned out all the time. Its scheduled as well, so may be more difficult to get. It would be great for your situation while you ease back into things and not dwell on the past. And, don't drink on it unless you really want to get messed up.

Kratom was a disaster for me (tried about a dozen strands) ... I get crazy highs and lows from it, even at low doses. Just not for me given my brain chemistry. Never tried CBD, but have heard great things.

If CBD were available back in the early 80s I'd have used that to help with keeping the depression and anxiety demons at bay.

Get Shredded!

For you, did welbutrin or SSRIs like zoloft/lexapro have an effect similar to or near as strong as cymbalta? I got a friend on 80mg/day of the stuff and it's not clear she gets an anti-depressant effect, although it definitely cuts down on neuropathy.

And no luck here getting benzos from any docs. Easier to get opioids.

For you, did welbutrin or SSRIs like zoloft/lexapro have an effect similar to or near as strong as cymbalta? I got a friend on 80mg/day of the stuff and it's not clear she gets an anti-depressant effect, although it definitely cuts down on neuropathy.

Wow really? Even a benzo considered not as likely to be abused like klonopin?

I’ve been prescribed it for years, 1mg a day. Some times I’ll go several days without ever taking one though. Not addictive at all to me. But makes me a little less easy to get irritated in certain situations, I think if I consistently took anything more than 2-3mg a day then I would probably have some dependency issues. Have to moderate it and not get in the habit of taking it for sleep etc..

Yep, have been on Zoloft, Celexa, Trintillex, and Paxil all for depression and panic attacks/social anxiety and had mixed results with all of them and some pretty bad sides. Also on Depakote/Seroquel (for BP type 1). So 60mg of Cymbalta was the sweet spot for me and seems to balance everything. Brain chemistry is a fascinating thing ... what works for one may not work for another and the trial/error is a bitch. Benzos like kpins are super easy to get around here ... they do work, I just don't like how I feel on them.

Ironically, the only AAS that bothers me is Tren ... the rest and I'm good to go.

BOGNERrocker, good to see you back again. Serious question - are you depressed? What I mean is, do you have something chemically wrong with your brain? OR did you just have a bunch of bad shit happen (see your quote) and need some time to get over it?

I'm not so sure if all of that happened to me that I would not "feel" depressed, at least for a while, but I am not sure that is the same thing as something that should be addressed with prescription drugs rather than the passage of time.

BOGNERrocker, good to see you back again. Serious question - are you depressed? What I mean is, do you have something chemically wrong with your brain? OR did you just have a bunch of bad shit happen (see your quote) and need some time to get over it?

I'm not so sure if all of that happened to me that I would not "feel" depressed, at least for a while, but I am not sure that is the same thing as something that should be addressed with prescription drugs rather than the passage of time.

I'm with malf.. Just give it some time. Do your best to turn things around. Try not to dwell on things you cant change and focus on moving forward. I know its easier to say than to do.

depression is nothing more than an enemy living inside your head. And like any enemy, it will defeat you unless you fight back.

Personally, I feel like depression meds only allow you to think you’re safe. Nothing in life comes unearned.

Magnolia bark anxiety sleep
valerian root anxiety sleep
Vitsmin d3 <- (SERIOUSLY)
fish oil <- 5 grams daily
dont use gaba it does not work well

heres a big one L LYSINE AT WALMART. This stuff had more of a benzo effect on me than buspirone had in relieving anxiety I recommend 1-2 grams
vitsmin b complex decent mood boost, vitamin b6 specifically dopamine agonist

relora by NOW is patented formula which lowers cortisol and increases dhea dhea is another great mood supplement but careful it’s an adrenal hormone but relora is extremely effective but it just knocks me the fuck out maybe it will help u anxiety wise

Last edited:
As Milford say depression is in your head the real thing that will help you is better life circumstances but these supplements will help you get in a place to make those new life circumstances I do NOT suggest using an opioid such as Kratom under any sort of therapeutic application unless it’s for severe pain and you can’t get a pain med script

What about this low dose Mushrooms I keep hearing about?? I'd like to try it myself.

What about this low dose Mushrooms I keep hearing about?? I'd like to try it myself.
It definitely helps you see the world in a different way. Lots of new research as far as ptsd and depression relief. The idea is to take a low enough dose to not induce any significant ‘trip’ and to take that low dose over a long period of time. I, however, am an advocate for using them occasionally at a moderate to high dose. Especially if you are an outdoors kind of guy. Nothing connects the spirit to the physical world quite like a good shroom journey.

Back