• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

47 and trying to be young again.

THRWinner

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
47 double hip replacements, both shoulders rebuilt, broken legs, arms, wrist, orbitals, jaws, fingers etc. Be a cowboy it will be fun they said.

Anyway, body is giving me hell. Diabetes is giving me hell. Ready to live again.

Starting first cycle soon. Test P Tren A Tamo and either Mast or Anavar.

What are yalls thoughts?

Yes sir and semi pro football. Should have listened to someone besides myself. One thing in common between the two...speed and it seems i didnt have enough.

Welcome........................I have got some shit too Brother,,,1st....Never give IN,,,never QUIT..........I'm nearly 54,fighting "C"........And look better without a shit than 90% of 30 year olds.....You want IT .....Get IT.....Welcome

Yes sir and semi pro football. Should have listened to someone besides myself. One thing in common between the two...speed and it seems i didnt have enough.

No shame in that... any pro sport is bound to have at least 500-5,000 times as many contenders as those who actually land the top slots. Yes I pulled those figures from me bum. Don't smell em.

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome to asf bro. That’s a serious injury list you got there.. your first cycle is a little aggressive. Usually a solid first and second cycle are just test only my man. 500mg for 12 weeks and feel your body out you know.

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome to ASF.
Lots of quality information and knowledge available here. Make sure you read and understand the forum rules first and foremost.
Look around, do some research, and get active.
If you need any help feel free to reach out to myself or any one of the puritysourcelabs.ru team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey in the same boat here. Having to start out like a child repairing all the crap I did to myself. It sucks but will be worth it.

Welcome! It sounds like you’ve been through the ringer ... I can relate to all those injuries except the orbitals and I can add a few more to the list

I don’t usually offer cycle advice in a welcome thread BUT.... drop the tren ace, use test and mast if you must use 2 compounds. , I’d run the test at 350 and mast at 350

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Mama's don't let your babies grow up to be cowboys."

Isnt the easiest life now is it?

Welcome to asf.

Man I took enough ass whippings to last a lifetime. Army, Max prison LT for 12 years, Cowboy for life, football and cage fighting. All sounds great until the party is over and you have to clean up the mess.

Man I took enough ass whippings to last a lifetime. Army, Max prison LT for 12 years, Cowboy for life, football and cage fighting. All sounds great until the party is over and you have to clean up the mess.
Heard that. I’ve been thrown off the back of more livestock than I care to remember. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Welcome to the forum!

Back