• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Zac Aynsley: People Like Tony Huge "Piss Me The F*ck Off"

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Zac Aynsley: People Like Tony Huge "Piss Me The F*ck Off"

Zac Aynsley has a big problem with Tony Huge.

Tony Huge has made it his mission to educate the world about taboo substances such as steroids and other performance enhancing drugs. He uses social media to spread his message to the masses. But many believe the kind of information he shares is actually misinformation and dangerous for younger impressionable followers. In our latest GI Exclusive, Zac Aynsley explains why he believes people like Tony Huge are putting innocent lives at risk.

Zac Aynsley is a bodybuilder who has been very vocal about his distaste with the direction social media has been moving in the bodybuilding industry. Specifically the influencers that share videos of steroid injections and their cycles directly on social media. Zac believes this isn’t safe information from professionals but instead reckless suggestions that could seriously harm others who blindly follow along.

With the release of Enhanced 2 The Max, Tony Huge has been thrust back into the spotlight for his astonishing claims backed by his underground experiments. We asked Zack Aynsley what he thinks about someone like Tony Huge who claims to be sharing the truth proven by his experiments. But for Zac it’s all about the messaging. When he sees Tony Huge post videos showing injections in public or making claims such as steroids being healthier than a vegan diet… he can’t see anything positive about that kind of information. And worse, there will be young influential aspiring bodybuilders who believe it all and potentially ruin their health in the process.

“It’s all about whoever can bring as much attention to themselves as possible,” Aynsley says of the fitness influencer-social media complex. “It’s all drama, it’s all attention-seeking people…now it feels what’s gonna work to get the most views or the most engagement, the most interactions — and fans, that’s the upsetting thing — is posting the most outrageous, ridiculous videos. Like, I’m seeing guys injecting themselves on camera, not just in their own home, in gyms.”

Aynsley did not mince words talking about the problem with influencers like Tony Huge. Abuse of performance-enhancing drugs is a serious problem in the bodybuilding industry and can be especially dangerous when inexperienced amateurs are inspired by Olympia pros who have teams of doctors assisting them in making their decisions. Around the world, bodybuilders and powerlifters are taking increasingly desperate measures in the gym and risk being exposed to drugs that are low quality and have the potential to seriously damage their health. Even when administered carefully by a doctor, high quality steroids always pose a huge risk, so you can only imagine the type of damage that can be done by people like Tony Huge, who self-administer a drug of unknown quality.

https://youtu.be/c1s-L1TXNeU

I dont know who Zac is, but I heard Fouad (IFBB Pro) go off on "Huge" recently as well, not a fan...

The internet gives a platform to anyone who wants to use it, relevancy is relative ... salt grains.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People have to learn how to sort through the bullshit and bright lights. If Tony Huge says to tage 2g of deca with no test to get big with no side effects ..... and some guy does it. That's on the individual....where is the personal responsibility?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

The AAS are becoming more popular with every day, lots of youtubers started talking about it the last few years.If you are young or stupid or maybe both thats your problem really.They just provide us with information,what are you going to do with it its completely personal decision.It comes down to natural selection mechanism....survival of the fittest.

Изпратено от моят SM-A520F с помощта на Tapatalk

Back