• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First forum log ever... 16 week log..

IML Gear Cream!
Wooow..shits gettin crazier by the hour!!! ..the whole state is on locmdown..smh.. lets see how all this all plays out for my cycle, whole lotta weird shit goin on in the world lately. ...20200319_220237.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Wuddup ASF fam.. so a lil weekend update. It turns out my gym is in fact the only gym open in the whole city..LOL..crazy shit. Now the gym super pack even today, a sunday it was crazy in there, so its just a matter of time till someone reports it to the news or police , so im just riding it out till it gets shut down by law enforcement.. the only upside is seeing all these new faces from across town who love this lifestyle and trainin like savages too!! Im talkin bout some monsters in there today even some beautiful women who compete as well.. so its always dope to see others grinding nd tryin to better themselves...and also a big ups to GC for coming through..i gotta say GEAR CHURCH is a stand up dude who takes care of buisness and gives back to his customers, he might take a lil while to get to ya or the orderin might delay a lil, so be patient, and he will look out for ya and more!!! .. anyways todays workout session was traps and shoulders, and tomorrow is my heavy chestday. Tomorrow i will also start to add Tren E to my cycle for 8 weeks!!.. so lets get the show started fellaz.. yall have a blessed one and stay safe 20200322_205203.jpg20200322_213805.jpg

I was glad to see you got your protective supplements. The two you picked are great. Look forward to your log JS. Keep up w your bloods if possible. Here where I am, it’s like a damn ghost town. The internet is basically the only way to get normal products.

Max

Just checking in on ya bro. Your lucky ur gym is open.. all of mine are closed, along with every other damn business it seems. All this craziness right in the middle of a blast! I'm basically on the same week as u on my cycle, but I'm gonna cut it short and cruise for a minute until gyms open back up for me.. I only have a very limited amount of training equipment in my garage setup, but I'm able to do the basics, so I shouldn't lose much muscle.

Times are crazy...good to see you still bangin away. And ya GC is legit for sure. I'll be watching

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

I was glad to see you got your protective supplements. The two you picked are great. Look forward to your log JS. Keep up w your bloods if possible. Here where I am, it’s like a damn ghost town. The internet is basically the only way to get normal products.

Max
Yea man i got these supps online, and yea hro times are crazy af rn with all this coronavirus shit..seems like a movie, how everything just happend out of no where.. its not a ghost town yet, but local law enforcement are pulling people over askin where they are headin to which i think is crazy and dumb!!.. but its just a matter of time till were really in martial law and theres no more postal services

Just checking in on ya bro. Your lucky ur gym is open.. all of mine are closed, along with every other damn business it seems. All this craziness right in the middle of a blast! I'm basically on the same week as u on my cycle, but I'm gonna cut it short and cruise for a minute until gyms open back up for me.. I only have a very limited amount of training equipment in my garage setup, but I'm able to do the basics, so I shouldn't lose much muscle.

Times are crazy...good to see you still bangin away. And ya GC is legit for sure. I'll be watching

Yea brotha this is the only gym open in my city, and trip out bro, our gym is right across the street from a news station!!! Lolol, and the owner still dont give a shit..lol and i feel ya playa, all in the middle of a god damb blast!! . All this time, money, and energy invested into this shit..smh lol.. i dont plan on cuttin it short, im all on offer up, Ebay, ..etc lookin to pyrchase gym equipment, but if worse comes to worse my brother has a bench, dumbells, curlbar, and dip pull up station, so that should suffice!! Just gotta be creative, we can do it all with just a bench and dumbells!!, and yea man Gear Church is a solid dude for sure and bout givin back to his customers thats for sure.. next time i will probably run a log only his products!! .. well i already pinned today, but i will post it later bcuz im finna head to the gym to go bang them weights!!..yall have a blessed one

Yea man i got these supps online, and yea hro times are crazy af rn with all this coronavirus shit..seems like a movie, how everything just happend out of no where.. its not a ghost town yet, but local law enforcement are pulling people over askin where they are headin to which i think is crazy and dumb!!.. but its just a matter of time till were really in martial law and theres no more postal services

They are completely bored off their ass and are hoping to just talk to another human! Lol. I’d cough real hard and tell them “ The ER!” I’ve definitely lived through martial law before. Worst thing is curfews; I’m used to being able to go places without having to show ID and not risking jail for leaving your property.

Max

Good afternoon ASF.. so where to start, hmmm ok today this morning i was on the fence on which tren to run being that i got tren E from Feral and tren E from Gear Church... i ended up goin with Feral since that i started with by after this vial i will run the Tren from Gear Church to finish off with.. ok, its been a while since i ran Tren amd, it weird because i never got side effect from it in the past like night sweats or the "Tren Cough", but boy oh boy, let me tell yea, 20 seconds into my girl pinnin my glute, i felt that shit come from stomach to my throat, like it was constricting , then here it comes, the cough!!!.. i coughed for a good minute, and my girl was, like "are you ok"..lol, nd i was like yes, its just the gear. I never in my life experienced the tren cough until today...lol..i pinned 1.25cc of test and 1cc of tren e.. now as for the gym goes, today was my heavy chestday!!.. and man is my strength goin up at a good rate!! .. hit a couple new PRs on bench and DB inclines!!.. it just sucks becuse now theres already 13 confirmed cases of the virus in my town, and i think today is my last at the gym, im not tryin to jeopardize my healthy or my love ones health either, so i guess i gotta order me some weights...lets see what ends up happening..smh..it sucks becuase i put alot of time, money and energy into this log and cycle .. well yall have a blessed one ASF Peeps, and stay safe and take care..20200323_075536.jpg20200323_080439.jpg20200323_120337.jpg

Good afternoon ASF.. so where to start, hmmm ok today this morning i was on the fence on which tren to run being that i got tren E from Feral and tren E from Gear Church... i ended up goin with Feral since that i started with by after this vial i will run the Tren from Gear Church to finish off with.. ok, its been a while since i ran Tren amd, it weird because i never got side effect from it in the past like night sweats or the "Tren Cough", but boy oh boy, let me tell yea, 20 seconds into my girl pinnin my glute, i felt that shit come from stomach to my throat, like it was constricting , then here it comes, the cough!!!.. i coughed for a good minute, and my girl was, like "are you ok"..lol, nd i was like yes, its just the gear. I never in my life experienced the tren cough until today...lol..i pinned 1.25cc of test and 1cc of tren e.. now as for the gym goes, today was my heavy chestday!!.. and man is my strength goin up at a good rate!! .. hit a couple new PRs on bench and DB inclines!!.. it just sucks becuse now theres already 13 confirmed cases of the virus in my town, and i think today is my last at the gym, im not tryin to jeopardize my healthy or my love ones health either, so i guess i gotta order me some weights...lets see what ends up happening..smh..it sucks becuase i put alot of time, money and energy into this log and cycle .. well yall have a blessed one ASF Peeps, and stay safe and take care..View attachment 50664View attachment 50665View attachment 50666

It's a gear "rite of passage" bro. If you don't get the "cough" at least once u never really did roids . But I gotta tell u..I've got the "cough" from not only Tren, but had it with NPP before and once I even got it from good ole Testosterone. Although the times with Tren, we're much stronger of the cough. I've been told it's from nicking a vein so it can happen with any compound, but seems way more common with Tren, (hence the saying *Tren cough*.) What helped me the most with being able to avoid the cough, is always aspirating and then injecting as slow as possible. It helped me big time.

It's a gear "rite of passage" bro. If you don't get the "cough" at least once u never really did roids . But I gotta tell u..I've got the "cough" from not only Tren, but had it with NPP before and once I even got it from good ole Testosterone. Although the times with Tren, we're much stronger of the cough. I've been told it's from nicking a vein so it can happen with any compound, but seems way more common with Tren, (hence the saying *Tren cough*.) What helped me the most with being able to avoid the cough, is always aspirating and then injecting as slow as possible. It helped me big time.

Lol...yea man its crazy, because i never experienced it before amd only read about it.. well good mornin brother, you have a blessed one man..

Get Shredded!
Lol...yea man its crazy, because i never experienced it before amd only read about it.. well good mornin brother, you have a blessed one man..

Totally Happens! Tren cough is a motherfucker but, it definitely happens. Hope it didn’t scare ya too much. Hope your able to find some dumbbells and an adjustable bench!

Max

Totally Happens! Tren cough is a motherfucker but, it definitely happens. Hope it didn’t scare ya too much. Hope your able to find some dumbbells and an adjustable bench!

Max
Thanks brotha.. yea man i ordered a dope weight that should be in in two weeks, i got all the weights, i just need me some olympic dumbell handles and a barbell..lol and im good, im in too deep to stop my cycle bro..to much invested into this..8a0998eb-1789-472f-a77c-d5caf5b3f580_3.10a2d9d04f788f87de63a2e8e53e106a.jpeg.jpg

Wuddup ASF, im still hittin up the gym daily despite all this crazy shit thats goin on around the world!!..got laid off last week, so aint much else to do, everything intown been shut down besides, pharmacies, grocery stores, and gas stations.. oh and my gym..lol, its crazy how this gym hasnt got shut down yet, but im still riding it out till they do, but now with more and more cases being confirmed daily, im taking more precaution because at the end of it all, our health should be more important than our physique, so today decided to wear a mask and some latex gloves, not for my protection, but for my gf and family, cant be selfish and put the at risk, so idc if im the only wearin gloves and a mask and if others look at me funny.... we still gettin that money.. yall stay blessed and stay safe.. oh and forgot to mention, today way my heavy backday and man is my strength goin up like crazzyy!!!20200324_131343.jpg

Wuddup ASF, im still hittin up the gym daily despite all this crazy shit thats goin on around the world!!..got laid off last week, so aint much else to do, everything intown been shut down besides, pharmacies, grocery stores, and gas stations.. oh and my gym..lol, its crazy how this gym hasnt got shut down yet, but im still riding it out till they do, but now with more and more cases being confirmed daily, im taking more precaution because at the end of it all, our health should be more important than our physique, so today decided to wear a mask and some latex gloves, not for my protection, but for my gf and family, cant be selfish and put the at risk, so idc if im the only wearin gloves and a mask and if others look at me funny.... we still gettin that money.. yall stay blessed and stay safe.. oh and forgot to mention, today way my heavy backday and man is my strength goin up like crazzyy!!!View attachment 50692

Glad your gyms still open for ya man be safe mine got shut down yesterday.. they came when we were there and just everyone get out type of thing troopers and all haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad your gyms still open for ya man be safe mine got shut down yesterday.. they came when we were there and just everyone get out type of thing troopers and all haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yea man thats crazzy..i already ordered alot of gym equiment, so im just riding this out till my equipment comes in, but yea man its about being safe and healthy ya kno..i didnt even care that i was the only one wearin a mask..lol.. shit, i wish someone would laugh in front of me..lol..jk.. nah but yea thats crazy to hear how they shut your gym down, like u said, all baddd.. ..lol god damn corona virus fucked it up for everyone.

Good Afternoon ASF fam, i hope this finds yall and your loveones in good spirits and good health.. So, the gym i go to is still currently open for now, but its been gettin more and more pack as the days go by. Im still the only one in the gym thats taking precaution sanitizing everything and wearing my mask ..lol.. Today i got in an Awesome arm workout, alot of heavy lifting. The cardio equipment was all taken up, so i didnt hit cardio at the gym, and while i was home, i was like fuck it, imma hit up the trails. Fuck being home stressed and corantined.. and boy does it feel good gettin some fresh air and clearing my mind from alot of stress from being laid off, bills... worrying about my fams health.. its a beautiful day, and im glad i came out to hit up the trails..well yall have a blessed one and as always stay safe 20200325_171226.jpg20200325_165217.jpg20200325_170233.jpg

Goood afternooon ASF, so todays gym session was a Heavy Shoulder & Trap session.. started with side lsteral raises, then to some DB shrugs, to some front DB raises, followed to reverese DB flyes, then on to some shoulder presses...all in all, i got a really great workout despite how pack the gym was .. man im barely in mid cycle, and im loving the results so far and i barely through the tren E in this week! Strength is goin up and my physique is come along together as well!!! ...i got too much time and money invested into this cycle to let this virus stop me now20200326_122954.jpg

You ever try heavy Smith BB Shrugs for traps? One of my favorite traps training movements.

Last half of your cycle is the time to put the pedal down full throttle and let the Tren do it's thing

You ever try heavy Smith BB Shrugs for traps? One of my favorite traps training movements.

Last half of your cycle is the time to put the pedal down full throttle and let the Tren do it's thing

Front and Back. Love Heavy trap work!

Max

Yea bro, i finshed my workout with some power shrugz on the smith machine, but forgot to post it tho..i swear its a good trap finisher for me....yupp, week 7 with tren now added, cant wait to see where im at in 9 weeks..

Yea bro, i finshed my workout with some power shrugz on the smith machine, but forgot to post it tho..i swear its a good trap finisher for me....yupp, week 7 with tren now added, cant wait to see where im at in 9 weeks..

Nothing like it to complete a full shoulders session. Keep killing it ro

Wuddup ASF brothers... a lil update, yesterday was first day of week 8, and 3rd pin of addin tren E... today gym session was a heavy backday which consisted of some facepulls, pull overs, and lat pulldowns to get that pump and stretch in, then went into some Bentover rows, followed by T'bar rows then to some Deadlifts, and boy i was beat by then, finished up my session with some hyperXtensions and pullups for that pump.. while i was workin out, i was spottin a buddy whos been on Ferals Test E for the past 7 weeks and damnnn, just 5 weeks ago, he was maxin out on the 3plates for 2 reps, and today he hit a new PR of the 3plates and 35s.. His strength is goin up like crazy, even he was shocked... when arriving home from the gym, i seen my bench and rack i ordered at the door which is dope af because i was expecting it mid april, now to just wait on the barbell and dumbells so i can set it all up, and maybe order me a dip/pullup station, so then i wouldnt need to go to the gym no more now that the virus is spreadind around like crazy.....yall stay tune for my lil gym set up. I spent about 600 bucks more or less for everything... times are hard rn especially be8ng laid off, but i gotta get my workouts in at all means!! ... well yall have a blessed one and stay safe fam 20200331_123505.jpg20200331_120603.jpg

Wuddup peeps..maann idk how yall are holdin up during this Quarantine because this shit sucks balls..being home almost 90% of the day feels like prison, so i gotta sneak out and do some "Social Distancing" for some cardio and hit up the trails.... and man does it feel good just to get out and clear my mind, i usually hit up the trails for an hour and half, and then im beat!!!.. hope yall holdin up better than i am 20200331_182150.jpg

Mannn let me tell ya, FERAL'S products are legit!! I remember when i first started this log like 7 weeks ago, i was only preacher curling like the 35s for like 4 reps, today was armday, and man, it seems like im breaking Prs everyday, i hit the plates on the preacher curls fr 10 reps, but what really shocked me was my Tricep Extensions!!!.. 7 weeks ago i was hittin the 90s for like 2 reps, and today i got it the 132.5 for 4 reps!!! Thats amost 45lb Pr increase in just 7 weeks!!!!.. i was pretty stoked because last week, i only got the 120s in for 4 reps, and today i got it in for 12 reps like nothing which amazed me, so i was like fuck it lets go high on the weight, and ended up gettin the 132.5 for 4 reps .. my strength is goin up for more than my expectations..20200401_135034.jpg20200401_095347.jpg20200401_134936.jpg

Wuddup ASF fam, hope yall and your fam are safe and sane from all this crazyness thats happening rn around the country... well heres a lil weekly update since i posted, just yesterday the gym i been goin to finally got shut down. I was pullin up when i seen local PD and county Health Inspectors standing outside the gym, then within a few minutes seen those who were working out at the time gettin kicked out, talked to the oldman after law enforcement left and said he will let me back in through the back door, but to give it a few days to cool down, but its all good either way. My gym set i ordered finally came im two days ago, and assembled it yesterday, just waitin on my curlbar and dumbell handles, and still lookin for a dip and pull up station to order as well.. oh and another did thing, got blood work done at urgent care, and its crazy bcuz when i got blood work done on my test levels bout 3 weeks ago, my Bilirubin totals came back ar 1.9 which was extremely high!!!, and since then, i been taking my liver supps, amd in just 3 weeks my bilirubin levels came back at .4..which i thought was crazy!!!.. well thats a lil update, but all in all my cycle is goin stronger than ever and dont plan to stop just because my gym got sjot shut down..lets see what the upcoming weeks bring though..yall stay blessed 20200404_122317.jpg20200401_183831.jpg20200402_133335.jpg20200404_121549.jpg20200404_121923.jpg

Wuddup ASF fam, hope yall and your fam are safe and sane from all this crazyness thats happening rn around the country... well heres a lil weekly update since i posted, just yesterday the gym i been goin to finally got shut down. I was pullin up when i seen local PD and county Health Inspectors standing outside the gym, then within a few minutes seen those who were working out at the time gettin kicked out, talked to the oldman after law enforcement left and said he will let me back in through the back door, but to give it a few days to cool down, but its all good either way. My gym set i ordered finally came im two days ago, and assembled it yesterday, just waitin on my curlbar and dumbell handles, and still lookin for a dip and pull up station to order as well.. oh and another did thing, got blood work done at urgent care, and its crazy bcuz when i got blood work done on my test levels bout 3 weeks ago, my Bilirubin totals came back ar 1.9 which was extremely high!!!, and since then, i been taking my liver supps, amd in just 3 weeks my bilirubin levels came back at .4..which i thought was crazy!!!.. well thats a lil update, but all in all my cycle is goin stronger than ever and dont plan to stop just because my gym got sjot shut down..lets see what the upcoming weeks bring though..yall stay blessed View attachment 50983View attachment 50987View attachment 50988View attachment 50989View attachment 50990

I'm confused..am I reading your ast/alt #s right? The numbers are drastically different in those two tests. You can PM me if u want.

I'm confused..am I reading your ast/alt #s right? The numbers are drastically different in those two tests. You can PM me if u want.

Me too. The low ast/alt is from the 3-7test and the high ast/alt is from the 3-29. It looks like it is getting worse. Just a clarification. ??
Your bilirubin did go down a lot which is a good thing!
Max

Last edited:
Wuddup peeps..maann idk how yall are holdin up during this Quarantine because this shit sucks balls..being home almost 90% of the day feels like prison, so i gotta sneak out and do some "Social Distancing" for some cardio and hit up the trails.... and man does it feel good just to get out and clear my mind, i usually hit up the trails for an hour and half, and then im beat!!!.. hope yall holdin up better than i am View attachment 50874

Beautiful View Jay! Btw- your doing a great log and I forgot to mention that. Also, obviously your gear is good stuff breaking PR’s. I love French presses(standing or seated)When you get that high in poundage, I am always careful w my transition at the end; bringing the weight back around can be tough. I usually would just drop them. Lol

Max

Back