• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

First forum log ever... 16 week log..

Get Shredded!
Forgot to post this, but yesterday i went to a good friend of mine that i havent seen in a while, nd happen to see a large basket on his hutch filled with a shit load of medication bottles..nd idk if its just me, bit i get curious as hell when i see medication bottles bcuz youd be surpirsed at what you find as i did!!!.. most people get medication they know dnt even take or know anything about..lol.. so i told em, "why so much meds?" Nd he said, that he just throws all his meds in the basket, even ones he never uses..crazy huh, so as i was looking through it, i felt like i found a treasure box..lol he had so many Meds and good ones (as in value). Anyways, with the many good medication he had, i came across LASIX and a 3month supply of Phentermine 37.5!!!.. and dude just just said, i dont use that shit.. take it em, just shoot me 20 bucks!!!..lol.. so yeaaa im finna drop the ECA stack and go with the phentermine and maybe use the lasix towards the end of my cycle to flush out all the water i might put on (bloat)..20200215_140730.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Lasix is a loop diuretic. Please research well. It is very potent.

Max

Forgot to post this, but yesterday i went to a good friend of mine that i havent seen in a while, nd happen to see a large basket on his hutch filled with a shit load of medication bottles..nd idk if its just me, bit i get curious as hell when i see medication bottles bcuz youd be surpirsed at what you find as i did!!!.. most people get medication they know dnt even take or know anything about..lol.. so i told em, "why so much meds?" Nd he said, that he just throws all his meds in the basket, even ones he never uses..crazy huh, so as i was looking through it, i felt like i found a treasure box..lol he had so many Meds and good ones (as in value). Anyways, with the many good medication he had, i came across LASIX and a 3month supply of Phentermine 37.5!!!.. and dude just just said, i dont use that shit.. take it em, just shoot me 20 bucks!!!..lol.. so yeaaa im finna drop the ECA stack and go with the phentermine and maybe use the lasix towards the end of my cycle to flush out all the water i might put on (bloat)..View attachment 49722

Lasix is a loop diuretic. Please research well. It is very potent.

Max
There's no need at all for you to take lasix.

Zero.

Thanks for the concern fellas, but yea i done alot of research on diuretics, i got my hands on this and also hydrodiuril. I know where the concern comes from being that alot of bodybuilders abuse this diuretic especially while on contest prep for show, but the reason they get ill or have severe side effects, is because they lower their sodium to basically nothing, cut carbs and also cut water the day before...me im not goin to do a show, im not goin to cut my sodium, cut carbs to 0, nor am i goin to cut water intake at all... Lasix is meant for people or have swolen legs, body parts (Edema) which can ones raise blood pressure.. if i do take this, its just for a day or 2 to cut all the excess water weight gained... but being that LASIX is pretty much the most potent water pill, i might just take the Hydrodiuril instead since its not as strong... i appreciate all of yalls feedback, i do..20200215_163457.jpg

As far as your question about alot of views with minimal comments..it's the way of many logs brother. There's alot of "lurk and jerk" if u get my point. As time goes on, more people will post, they're just feeling you out right now.. when they see your serious, more will post. Logs come and go..most however go, that's the nature. All you can do is stay true to yourself and keep grinding and logging your numbers..people will follow..another thing people want to see is bloods.. helps keep the sources more accountable and anyone running gear should be doing them anyways.. your log is off to a good start..I'll follow homeboy

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

Thanks for the feedback bro. And yea, i see what you mean brotha, Im serious about my log man, and soon all will see that imma give it my all these 16 weeks!!. And for you sayin logs go, thats very true. I seen many logs just fall off especially on the sponsor/labs sub forums.. this is why im doin this log as a nonsponsored forum because i want all those watchin this log to hold me accountable, not the lab to make the lab look bad becuase the gear doesnt make the athlete.. And as for Bloods go, i do plan on pullin bloods, but im not sure if i will post them on ASF. I will talk to one of fhe Sponsors from FERAL to see if they will reimburse me with credit/gear since i think its only right being that im goin out of my way, taking time from my day, and payin out of my pocket just to do them the favor and post bloods just so they can get a better rep and more costumers. I know that sounds selfish and crazy, but i think its only right ya kno??..if the bloods are good, its a win for them, which means more buisness, which means more money for them!!!.... but yea man, appreciate the support..

Last edited:
Dinner tonight will be some lean ground beef, kinda got tired of chicken and ground turkey, so Lean Ground Beef it is tonight!!.. finna serve me up 1.5 cups of this and 1 cup of steamed rice, and what ever is left will be one of tomorrows meals... and thats a wrap for today folkssss... anyone can want something bad, but not all are willin to put in the hard work!!! #Lifestyle 20200215_124625.jpg

5th pin, 3rd week

So today was my 5th pin and the beggining of week three. Still pinnin twice a week at 1.25cc per pin, and so far everything is goin ass planned, and diet and cardio are still on point.. pinned my left delt today with a 25gauge 5/8. My strength only gone up like 2 reps more in my benchpress..lol, but thats expected being im barely startin week three, but its weird with me because before strength and size, i usually feel it hit me first mentally or with my Libido!!!.. and this passed week is crazy. my sex drive has gone up alot to the point that even my girl has noticed. She told me yesterday, that why i have been so horny lately? lol, so yea now, im just waitin for my strength to go up as well as physique...but hey, i still have 13 weeks to go...20200217_082847.jpg

Last edited:
Soooo, todays session was a HeavyChestday, started with flat BP, then to the Incline BP, DBFlyes, incline DB press, Decline Cable Flyes, Dips amd DB pullovers for the lower chest... overall a great workout with da homie, amd my way home stopped at the store to get a case of waters and was hungry so i grabbed a whole Rottiserie Chicken.. #AllKindsOfGains!!! #AllSummer2020200217_134327.jpgScreenshot_20200217-133827_Video Player.jpg20200217_134835.jpg

Do you have before pics in here? Just read through the whole log and it’s awesome so far bro! Some of the pics didn’t load for me, might be the Tapatalk app acting up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Do you have before pics in here? Just read through the whole log and it’s awesome so far bro! Some of the pics didn’t load for me, might be the Tapatalk app acting up?

This is the beggining of my 3rd week bro, i posted a pic last week of me in a tank top. And thanks for reading the log man..this is my first log, so it may not be the best log, but im tryin to be as detailed and Transparent ya kno..nd idk bout the images loadin, might the internet connectection. Im usin tapatalk, nd pics ate loadin fine..

Your doing fine man keep it up! It’s not as easy as people think to keep a log. It’s very easy for life to get you off track lol

Your doing fine man keep it up! It’s not as easy as people think to keep a log. It’s very easy for life to get you off track lol

Thanks man, appreciate ur feedback and checkin out my logg..nd i aint got no life man..just gym and work..lol #StoryOfMyLife

Thanks man, appreciate ur feedback and checkin out my logg..nd i aint got no life man..just gym and work..lol #StoryOfMyLife

I hear that bro I just worked 3 weeks of 72hr overnight shifts my man, anywhere from 12-16hr days. Barely saw my girl and had to force myself to the gym lol

Soooo, todays session was a HeavyChestday, started with flat BP, then to the Incline BP, DBFlyes, incline DB press, Decline Cable Flyes, Dips amd DB pullovers for the lower chest... overall a great workout with da homie, amd my way home stopped at the store to get a case of waters and was hungry so i grabbed a whole Rottiserie Chicken.. #AllKindsOfGains!!! #AllSummer20View attachment 49823View attachment 49824View attachment 49825

Doing awesome man! Puttin up some weight huh! It will only get better! Keep at that diet, training and keep checking up on your health/bloods... the rest will follow!

I hear that bro I just worked 3 weeks of 72hr overnight shifts my man, anywhere from 12-16hr days. Barely saw my girl and had to force myself to the gym lol

Lol.. Dammnn...those are some crazy hrs bro, im not about that life either..lol..jkjk. nah but yea man..stay on your grind brotha

Doing awesome man! Puttin up some weight huh! It will only get better! Keep at that diet, training and keep checking up on your health/bloods... the rest will follow!

Thanks my guy.. my strength has gone uo just slightly bro, but ill take it. Today is the first day of week 3, and yea man, my health is always number 1. Im sure it should be good rn though due to the fact that how strict my diet is, and drinkin plenty of water daily. But i do plan on hittin up my PCP in a month or two for a physical and bloodwork to see where im at on my health.... appreciate the feedback brotha..

What can i say, its only Midday and im already drained.. i swear, my heavyback days drainnnn meee, especially when workin out fasted/FastedCardio, and all while being on a Calorie deficit!! Reasons why i workout early mornin and last meals are usually my biggest meals because i feel, it get me through the night and my workout the next day.. So todays, session Consisted of doin 50 Pullups 5×10, then hit some face pulls, next were some standing cable pullovers. I did these just to get a good stretch and pump in before doin heavy lifting... for the heavy lifting, i did Tbar rows, BentOver Rows, Deadlifts, and finished off the workout with the Lat Pull down machine,..and of course hit the stair stepper for 30 min... oh and when i arrived home seen i recieved my package in the mail. I ordered 50 25g 1.5in needles from WestEndMedical (very cheap too), to inject in glutes, but dang these loook long!!! ..lets see how these workout for me.. goin to try these out Thursday #Drainedd 20200218_102724.jpg20200218_103022.jpg20200218_105329.jpg20200218_124541.jpg

Last edited:
Soooo todays dinner was pretty basic like alwaysss.. 7oz of grilled chicken and 1 cup of steamed rice.. i been dieting pretty much since last year, and boy i tell ya, this lifestyle isnt for everyone.. dieting, and training on a deficit becomes a mental game, and sometimes when u feel like sayin fuck this shit, you gotta remind yourself how far you came and why you started..... thats why i got mad respect for bodybuilders. Alot of people (non lifters/ early gym goers) look at bodybuilders or dudes who are on swole& jacked, and scream steroids, but they dont see the sacrfices and hard work one puts in to get that physique...theres no magic solution, just hard work. You get what you give in this...20200218_184116.jpg

What can i say, its only Midday and im already drained.. i swear, my heavyback days drainnnn meee, especially when workin out fasted/FastedCardio, and all while being on a Calorie deficit!! Reasons why i workout early mornin and last meals are usually my biggest meals because i feel, it get me through the night and my workout the next day.. So todays, session Consisted of doin 50 Pullups 5×10, then hit some face pulls, next were some standing cable pullovers. I did these just to get a good stretch and pump in before doin heavy lifting... for the heavy lifting, i did Tbar rows, BentOver Rows, Deadlifts, and finished off the workout with the Lat Pull down machine,..and of course hit the stair stepper for 30 min... oh and when i arrived home seen i recieved my package in the mail. I ordered 50 25g 1.5in needles from WestEndMedical (very cheap too), to inject in glutes, but dang these loook long!!! ..lets see how these workout for me.. goin to try these out Thursday #Drainedd View attachment 49858View attachment 49859View attachment 49860View attachment 49861

Holy shit bro where are you stabbing those harpoons? Lol
Edit that quick lol should’ve read the rest where it says glutes! Those looks so damn long!

Holy shit bro where are you stabbing those harpoons? Lol
Edit that quick lol should’ve read the rest where it says glutes! Those looks so damn long!

Lolol... yea bro, when i had opened the package, i was like woaaah those are some long looking needles!!! ..but i use to pin with 1.5in in my glutes, but i shoulda went with 1in instead..imma try em out and if its painless then cool, they are 25gauge, so lets see

Lolol... yea bro, when i had opened the package, i was like woaaah those are some long looking needles!!! ..but i use to pin with 1.5in in my glutes, but i shoulda went with 1in instead..imma try em out and if its painless then cool, they are 25gauge, so lets see

That would go into my ass and right through the other side lol I have no ass my girl says!

That would go into my ass and right through the other side lol I have no ass my girl says!

Hahaha...its all good man, my girl tell me the same too!! But nahh, yea man, imma try this if they workout then cool, if not fuck it. I only paid 7 bucks for the pack of 50..

I usually wait till Thursdays to hit arms, but decided to hit arms today because Fridays are my light chestdays, and i feel like i cant give 100% performance on training because my triceps are sore, so i decided to hit arms today and shoulders tomorrow.. todays Arm workout consisted with some of Cable Tricep Extensions first just to stretch and warm up... then went straight into Preacher Curls, followed with some Heavy DB tricep extension, then to some DB curls and finished off the arm workout with some Chin Ups and Dips, and boy was the pump real.. 20200219_102031.jpg20200219_102416.jpg20200219_103037.jpg

I usually wait till Thursdays to hit arms, but decided to hit arms today because Fridays are my light chestdays, and i feel like i cant give 100% performance on training because my triceps are sore, so i decided to hit arms today and shoulders tomorrow.. todays Arm workout consisted with some of Cable Tricep Extensions first just to stretch and warm up... then went straight into Preacher Curls, followed with some Heavy DB tricep extension, then to some DB curls and finished off the arm workout with some Chin Ups and Dips, and boy was the pump real.. View attachment 49886View attachment 49887View attachment 49888

Those are Three exercises (the pictured ones)that should be in anyone, who wants Big arms program! Nice work!

Max

Those are Three exercises (the pictured ones)that should be in anyone, who wants Big arms program! Nice work!

Max
Hell yeaaa man... i only workout arms once a week, but i go hard when i do. alot of heavylifting to failure bro .. thanks my guy, good to see youre still followin my log bro ..appreciate it

Week 3, 6th Pin..

So i decided to use the 25 gauge 1.5in needles i purchased, and wow, like i litterally didnt feel it all at all!!!... but i still think 1in woulda been better.. anyways yall have a blessed mornin20200220_080408.jpg

Wuddup ASF, so today is day 1 of week 4 of my cycle..everything still goin smooth and to plan, except for yesterday, had a cheat day and a rest day..smh .. felt like i cheated on my gf doin that.. anyways finna go get this mornin session in Heavy ChestDay..lets get it 20200224_080158.jpg20200224_080523.jpg

Back