• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First forum log ever... 16 week log..

IML Gear Cream!
So todays morning session was a light chestday with light/moderate Weights on the Benchpress, inclines DB press and alot of cable flyes, then finished with 40 min cardio on the stair stepper and did a 15min workout on claves to get that pump and burn...all in all, a great workout today as usual. Just wish my calves would grow 😑😑..hopefull they will with my cycle ..
83867010_2777156092372598_8496435761011228672_o.jpg

So tonights dinner is 8oz some Grilled Steak and Grilled Chicken with 1/2 of steamed Rice.. 20200207_185645.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Bodybuilder food!!!! Yes yes yes. Looks damn good man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha..hell yeaaa bro, #Gains 💪🏻🏋️*♂️👊🏼.. being on a certain diet is to achieve a certain goal, and as we all know, it can get very dull and boring fast, so i gotta learn how to enjoy the meals, and that means to season and prep my meals to not make it seem like a chore or so monotonous*at least for the next 15 weeks..

Haha..hell yeaaa bro, #Gains *.. being on a certain diet is to achieve a certain goal, and as we all know, it can get very dull and boring fast, so i gotta learn how to enjoy the meals, and that means to season and prep my meals to not make it seem like a chore or so monotonous*at least for the next 15 weeks..

Haha your so right! If it’s not done right and seasoned like you said, going day in and day out with the same shit can make you not want to eat that for a long time haha.
I like that you mixed up the beef and chicken!

Haha your so right! If it’s not done right and seasoned like you said, going day in and day out with the same shit can make you not want to eat that for a long time haha.
I like that you mixed up the beef and chicken!

Yea bro, im not no IFBB pro and actually never competed before, and may not even have the best physique, but these passed 2 years i learned to really love the sport of bodybuilding and lifestyle at the gym i go to, its hella oldskool, cut throat and raw!!.. the owner of the gym is some older dude in his 60s who still competes, and so do a few others in that gym, and everyone in there grinds bro..and it inspired me to love the sport and joinin ASF and seeing many people post their stories and seeing a few very motivational logs inspired me to do this log, nd hopefully earn the respect of the vets nd doubters, and to show the whole ASF Community that they can throw me in with the Big Dawgz, nd ill hang and keep up with them.. #Lifestyle ..and yesss i bro, cant ever go wrong with chicken and steak 🔥🔥.. lol

Last edited:
Yea bro, im not no IFBB pro and actually never competed before, and may not even have the best physique, but these passed 2 years i learned to really love the sport of bodybuilding and lifestyle at the gym i go to, its hella oldskool, cut throat and raw!!.. the owner of the gym is some older dude in his 60s who still competes, and so do a few others in that gym, and everyone in there grinds bro..and it inspired me to love the sport and joinin ASF and seeing many people post their stories and seeing a few very motivational logs inspired me to do this log, nd hopefully earn the respect of the vets nd doubters, and to show the whole ASF Community that they can throw me in with the Big Dawgz, nd ill hang and keep up with them.. #Lifestyle ..and yesss i bro, cant ever go wrong with chicken and steak .. lol

Neither am I man. It’s literally a lifestyle choice you must stay dedicated as ever to. I have mad respect for those who do that’s for sure.
The fact that you doing what your doing, the log, being and staying motivated about this game is amazing man!
I see the gym your in and that’s badass! That’s training equipment right there. That place would make anyone go HARD AF!
Just keep doing what your doing plz. You have me motivated following your log and I’m certain many others. This is exactly what people need to see. Just as it helped you.... guess what? Your going to help someone else.

Neither am I man. It’s literally a lifestyle choice you must stay dedicated as ever to. I have mad respect for those who do that’s for sure.
The fact that you doing what your doing, the log, being and staying motivated about this game is amazing man!
I see the gym your in and that’s badass! That’s training equipment right there. That place would make anyone go HARD AF!
Just keep doing what your doing plz. You have me motivated following your log and I’m certain many others. This is exactly what people need to see. Just as it helped you.... guess what? Your going to help someone else.

Thanks man, i lowkey needed to hear those awesome words because i was lowkey thinking of not posting as often, due to the fact that i didnt think anyone cared to see my log smh 😑😑..lol..but i will continue on this log. although i see many great logs that are very detailed and many pics to show, i see many logs that were and are only updated like once a week or every 2 weeks with very little detail, and get hella support 🤔🤔🤔.. To me man, its all about accountabilty, and seeing is believing. Alot of people are running logs for labs/Sponsors just to get free stuff and its not even that man, you would think since they are running a log for a lab, they would acutally stick to it, if not why even make a log???..but hey to each their own you kno?? im not gettin free gear/ sponsored. Im just doin this for the love of the sport, nd i want people to hold me accountable, thats why i post many pics. Because i can type all day on here and it all can be lies, so thats why i rather show yall my journey instead of just tellin yall.... but yea man, thanks for the support and those words brotha💪🏻👊🏼🏋️*♂️

Last edited:
Gooood Morning ASF fam, woke up feelin goood and ready to kill todays shoulders workout..yall have a blessed one #NoDaysOff30d3deaa2bd48a59a6c895cb748cb16a.jpg

Thats one for the books!!..killer shoulder and trap workout today like always, consisted of Some Heavy dumbell shrugz, side and front dumbell lateral raises, arnold peesses, and finished off with some shoulder presses and power shrugz on the smith machine.. i lowkey wasnt feelin it idk why, but seeing the two older gymbros gettin on some heavy chest lifting, snapped me out of thar funk real quick!!!.. well thats it for the day, yall have a blessed weekend!! .. #AllSummer20 #Lifestyle20200208_122249.jpg20200208_123250.jpg20200208_122608.jpg

Get Shredded!
Thanks man, i lowkey needed to hear those awesome words because i was lowkey thinking of not posting as often, due to the fact that i didnt think anyone cared to see my log smh ..lol..but i will continue on this log. although i see many great logs that are very detailed and many pics to show, i see many logs that were and are only updated like once a week or every 2 weeks with very little detail, and get hella support .. To me man, its all about accountabilty, and seeing is believing. Alot of people are running logs for labs/Sponsors just to get free stuff and its not even that man, you would think since they are running a log for a lab, they would acutally stick to it, if not why even make a log???..but hey to each their own you kno?? im not gettin free gear/ sponsored. Im just doin this for the love of the sport, nd i want people to hold me accountable, thats why i post many pics. Because i can type all day on here and it all can be lies, so thats why i rather show yall my journey instead of just tellin yall.... but yea man, thanks for the support and those words brotha*

It’s the truth my man! Oh people do care weather they show it or not. You know someone’s checking this out wanting to or already running the same compounds watching how your doing things and going about this cycle.
Totally straight that your doing this not to promote anything or anyone. And your right a lot of people do run logs and fall off halfway through or just give up because it’s just too much work lol!!!
The fact that your doing this unsponsored, paid for your shit and your actually taking the time to make this log is outstanding. This also proves 100% that you can log and are more than happy to take the time to do this. This opens up future possibilities. (I know where to find the right guy if the opportunity presents itself basically)
Hell yeah man we love pics. Pictures are proof! And shows you ain’t playin.

I hope your having a great day and l look forward to your upcoming weeks logging

So today is week 2 of my 16 week cycle, and everything is goin as planned, today was a heavy chestday and consisted of some heavy BP, heavy incline press, cable flyes, and finished off with a drop/super sets of Decline pushups, jackhammers, dips, and DB pullovers, and 40 min cardio, 20 min on the stairstepper and 20 min jog on the treadmill 20200203_080237_1580745963388.jpg20200210_104349.jpg

Today postworkout meal is the same as everday..lol, 2whole eggs, 1/2 cup of eggwhites, 2slices of lean ham cooked with diced tomato and onions to give better flavor...20200210_131634.jpg

Just hit up Smart&Final and did a lil shoppin, as we all kno dieting, and being on a strict diet can get boring, so i had to get a few things to make my meals taste good!!!.. i never tried any of these products, besides the light mayo, so lets see how they taste. if yall are wonderin where they sale calorie friendly dressings or where they have a huge selection on different seasonings, yall should hit up a smart and final store.. you wont be disappointed20200210_135238.jpg20200210_130226.jpg20200210_130203.jpg20200210_130143.jpg

Goal from this 16 week cycle; drop 15lbs of BF, and put on 15lbs of muscle. I know its not goin to be easy, but its been close to 4yrs since i done PED's, so lets see if the cycle treats me good, of course diet is key, and i know my diet in on point..it aint gunna be easy thats for sure..20200210_165545.jpg

Goal from this 16 week cycle; drop 15lbs of BF, and put on 15lbs of muscle. I know its not goin to be easy, but its been close to 4yrs since i done PED's, so lets see if the cycle treats me good, of course diet is key, and i know my diet in on point..it aint gunna be easy thats for sure..View attachment 49556

Kick some ass Jay!! I see Best Foods aka Hellman’s. Lol I have that ketchup too! I hope
You reach your goals. Great log

Max

Tonights dinner, 8oz of grilled chicken and 1 cup of steamed riceee, i added this 0cal Bacon Ranch that purchased earlier... taste nothin like Bacon Ranch!!!..lol, taste more like BBQ sauce ..lol, but hey it does give the food some flavor though..and thats a wrap for today, might add a protein shake later before bed..20200210_182831.jpg

Kick some ass Jay!! I see Best Foods aka Hellman’s. Lol I have that ketchup too! I hope
You reach your goals. Great log

Max

Hell yea man, Grindinn!!! 💪🏻👊🏼💪🏻.. and yea man, i never tried it before, how is the taste on the ketchup?? I just tried the Bacon Ranch dressing on some grilled chicken, and it taasted alot more like BBQ sauce..smh..lol.. and thanks for the support bro, i hope i get least to 80% of my goal..lol nd yea, im tryin my best on this log, not too bad for some one runnin thier first log..

Hell yea man, Grindinn!!! .. and yea man, i never tried it before, how is the taste on the ketchup?? I just tried the Bacon Ranch dressing on some grilled chicken, and it taasted alot more like BBQ sauce..smh..lol.. and thanks for the support bro, i hope i get least to 80% of my goal..lol nd yea, im tryin my best on this log, not too bad for some one runnin thier first log..

It’s all about mixing up flavors to keep the macros going. The ketchup is okay for being sugar free(definitely not Heinz) lol. But it will do, just thin.

Max

Got todays workout in earlier and Oh mannnn, im fuckin drained ..lol, its a love and hate thing when it comes to backdays!! So todays workout consisted of many exercises; Lat pulldowns, FacePulls, standing cable pullovers, DeadLifts, Hyper Xtensions, T'Bar Rows, nd finished it off with the Magnum Row machine.... #Drained..20200211_122516.jpg20200211_122438.jpg20200211_115528.jpg20200211_103947.jpg20200211_102532.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
Got todays workout in earlier and Oh mannnn, im fuckin drained ..lol, its a love and hate thing when it comes to backdays!! So todays workout consisted of many exercises; Lat pulldowns, FacePulls, standing cable pullovers, DeadLifts, Hyper Xtensions, T'Bar Rows, nd finished it off with the Magnum Row machine.... #Drained..View attachment 49570View attachment 49571View attachment 49572View attachment 49573View attachment 49574

Way awesome man! That machine is a row machine correct? I’ve seen others like it but this one looks pretty sweet

Mannnn am i draineddd!!!, today was a heavy shoulder which consisted, of DB Arnold Presses, heavy DB shrugz, Hammer Strength Shoulder Presses, DB front and side lateral raises, finished off reverse DB flyes and 20 min on the stair stepper and a 2.25 mile jog on the treadmill, and all fasted!!!.. #Drained&Hungry ..lol20200212_084616.jpg20200212_100326.jpg20200212_102727.jpg

Way awesome man! That machine is a row machine correct? I’ve seen others like it but this one looks pretty sweet

Yea thats a row machine bro.. the old man(Gym owner) just got it monday. Dude is always online looking for good deals on gym equipment, nd i used it yesterday bro and its so smoooth and the stretch is on point bcuz u get way more of a stretch than the regular row machine being that regular row machines are limited on how far u can stetch bcuz of the bar or handle hittin the pad..not this one ..

Crazy how i have over 1k views in less less than 2 weeks!! But very very few commenting, yall just lurkin and wishin on my downfall..lol..jk.. issa joke!!!.. Nah, but anyways, like i stated before, last week when i had pinned my left delt with a 23Gauge 1in needle, that shit hurted like Mofo and was sore for a few days!!!.. i wasnt sure if it was the gear or the site, or the needle, so for the last two pins, i pinned glutes with a 23Gauge 1.5in with no pain or soreness... yesterday i hit up a store that sells syringes/needles and got me some 25gauge 5/8 needles to give my delts another try. Today i pinned my right delt with the 25Gauge, and WOW, no pain at all, didnt even feel the needle go in.. so now i know 25gauge 5/8 is the ticket, well at least for me!!... well good morning ASF fam, lets to get this session in #ArmDay 20200213_090545.jpg

I am checking in on you man!
Haha..wuddup brotha, top of the mornin top of the mornin to ya.. i see u got ur gesr ready, now its all the way to the top like a rocket..get yo money man

Good that your pip was minimized just by changing out pin size!! . Still following, lol.

Max

Good that your pip was minimized just by changing out pin size!! . Still following, lol.

Max
Haha. Yea bro crazy of a difference from 23 to 25 gauge, i thought it woulda took forever to pin, but the oil came out pretty fast and smoooth.., i was a bit sore the day i pinned, but i was good the next day.. nd thanks man, i appreciate the support..

As far as your question about alot of views with minimal comments..it's the way of many logs brother. There's alot of "lurk and jerk" if u get my point. As time goes on, more people will post, they're just feeling you out right now.. when they see your serious, more will post. Logs come and go..most however go, that's the nature. All you can do is stay true to yourself and keep grinding and logging your numbers..people will follow..another thing people want to see is bloods.. helps keep the sources more accountable and anyone running gear should be doing them anyways.. your log is off to a good start..I'll follow homeboy

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

I didnt really feel like loggin today, but felt like i had to since some of yall commented today..lol..so i literally just finished up my killer shoulder workout.. today is a beautiful day, so i decided to hit the patio of the gym and start off outside with some Dumbell work; HeavyDumbell Shrugs, front and side lateral raises, and some Arnold presses.. then went inside to hit some shoulders on the smith machin, and wen right into power Shrugz on the smith.. and finsihed off the work out with reverse DB flyes.. nd 30 min cardio on the stair stepper.. .. WE GET WHAT WE PUT IN. #NoDayzOff.20200215_103420.jpg20200215_113200.jpg20200215_113710.jpg

Last edited:
Back