• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Your suggestions for pct supps

BTC

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I don't pct anymore and this is not regarding me. If I were to pct I know what I'd use supp wise to recover but to my knowledge they aren't available anymore. I used to get laughed at for using supps instead of drugs but my blood work always proved them effective.
The question... this involves drug testing (athletic, not employment) so clomid is out to start.
Here's the scenario....if you ran a var only cycle and wanted to natty pct what would YOU use. Cant have things that boost test even natty hanging around in the system for weeks after stopping use.
I haven't ran pct in at least 5 years so I'm not up on what's out there now and I don't trust "customer reviews".
Being I'm talking var only I personally would run pct supps the entire time from week 2 til the end.

Any thoughts on pct for a dbol and test cycle. Thought about just continuing the test on a low dose for pct

Any thoughts on pct for a dbol and test cycle. Thought about just continuing the test on a low dose for pct

That would be cruising not a pct. a pct is coming off all compound and using clomid/nolvadex for a for weeks.

Back