• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bad experience, won’t be back

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajerone

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Purchased a 5 pack of GW tabs almos a month ago. Tracker took weeks to update, which is okay, but when i emailed the shop for help, he replied:

“but somethimes shit happends and it take much longer
it is also possibility that package was seized

you agree on our terms ;)

Wow! Thanks for the help, the winky face was a nice touch for a customer in need of help!

So 1) their reship policy is non existent. For their prices, might as well shop from a domestic source. Their prices aren’t great 2) customer service from owner is a joke. I will say REHH the rep answered quickly here but there isn’t anything a rep can really do over an owner or email contact.

I received my order today! 1 bottle. Out of the 5 i paid for. That took 27 days to arrive.

Probably the worst source I’ve used, there are so many other better local suppliers for SARMS, that don’t take a month to arrive, aren’t rude, and send the amount of product paid for.

I won’t be back

Thanks for sharing
Purchased a 5 pack of GW tabs almos a month ago. Tracker took weeks to update, which is okay, but when i emailed the shop for help, he replied:

Wow! Thanks for the help, the winky face was a nice touch for a customer in need of help!

So 1) their reship policy is non existent. For their prices, might as well shop from a domestic source. Their prices aren’t great 2) customer service from owner is a joke. I will say REHH the rep answered quickly here but there isn’t anything a rep can really do over an owner or email contact.

I received my order today! 1 bottle. Out of the 5 i paid for. That took 27 days to arrive.

Probably the worst source I’ve used, there are so many other better local suppliers for SARMS, that don’t take a month to arrive, aren’t rude, and send the amount of product paid for.

I won’t be back

Have you tried them local? Wondering what peeps local experience is like.

Hey bro I’m going to pm you about this see what happened here.

Just so everyone knows I asked to be provided with the invoice, tracking and email from the owner. Will update when I get these.

This is the first problem I know of. I will check on the rest of your order. You know I can only do so much as a rep but I'll do what I can.

This is what makes ASF priceless, this is what first attracted me to joining IMF years ago... the board will hold everyone accountable for their actions. You just can beat this and the guys in our community are pretty amazing as well

You have 2 Great reps right here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been messaged by 3 reps, which is nice, but they are all asking for different information regarding the order?

Here is all the information, I am not a shill, or a hater:

Order placed
Paid bitcoin
receive an email asking how much i paid even though I had sent an email with all the information
order "shipped" (one tracker, one shipment email, one package)
Email sent to "owner" asking if the tracker was correct as it hadn't updated
get message back from owner telling me

ussually it takes days, somethimes even fasterbut somethimes shit happends and it take much longerit is also possibility that package was seizedyou agree on our terms ;)

"order" arrives , 1 of the 5 items i ordered (ordered a 5 pack of GW tabs, received one bottle)

I know the reps will work hard to "make it right." and i appreciate that. i have ordered these from a different source and received it within days of ordering, so i don't want to wait a month again for the order i should have received anyway. no need for this to be so complicated, plenty of wonderful local sources with prices that rival, if not beat, SPS. I wanted to give it a try because of the good feedback, and the reps have been helpful, but a month+ for something so easily and readily available at other places makes this source one that i won't go back to or recommend, as of now I'm out $140 or so

Last edited by a moderator:
IML Gear Cream!

I won’t be back

Good morning Mr. Ajerone!:)
Lets address a few things first shall we?
1) I think it would be great to take into great consideration that 3 reps jumped to assist you, one in which was almost instantaneously, frankly that should speak for something in itself wouldn't you agree, no?
All of these reps where simply asking you standard protocol questions due to the fact that the description of the event seemed rather unique with some information missing (I'll provide you with that missing information they were seeking at the very bottom).
This company provides outstanding service and the accusations didn't match with reputation of the company that these reps represent with that fashion in which you were displaying.
They did their jobs, all 3 of them, feverishly!

Before a resolve/conclusion was provided on their behalf I believe it's far to say that you prematurely made accusations against a company that is a serious contented in this market.
Further more, they have some game changing news to announce soon. So, Please keep your eyes peeled Mr. Ajerone:twothumbs:

I have been messaged by 3 reps, which is nice, but they are all asking for different information regarding the order?

Here is all the information, I am not a shill, or a hater:

Order placed
Paid bitcoin
receive an email asking how much i paid even though I had sent an email with all the information
order "shipped" (one tracker, one shipment email, one package)
Email sent to "owner" asking if the tracker was correct as it hadn't updated
get message back from owner telling me

"order" arrives , 1 of the 5 items i ordered (ordered a 5 pack of GW tabs, received one bottle)

I know the reps will work hard to "make it right." and i appreciate that. i have ordered these from a different source and received it within days of ordering, so i don't want to wait a month again for the order i should have received anyway. no need for this to be so complicated, plenty of wonderful local sources with prices that rival, if not beat, SPS. I wanted to give it a try because of the good feedback, and the reps have been helpful, but a month+ for something so easily and readily available at other places makes this source one that i won't go back to or recommend, as of now I'm out $140 or so
Lets address a few things again, shall we?

Let's be clear, I don't believe anyone accused you of being a shill or a hater , although you however mentioned this and it does leaves some gaps and holes again in which left everyone confused from the start, I wouldn't be surprised if anyone suspected that considering.
This entire thread radiates with nothing but slandering & defamation, false statements in which could be detrimental to an HONEST and RELIABLE source undermining their integrity and reputation based on feelings before FINDINGS, also mentioning better prices elsewhere, worst service, all sorts of inappropriate digs and jabs, before anyone was given a fair opportunity to find an answer to your questions & concerns, in which these reps and the company has the RIGHT to do and was NOT given ampule opportunity to produce, thus your premature posting!

There's better ways in which this could have been handled..They attempted to listen to you, all reps displayed empathy, none of the reps got upset nor took anything personal. Bear in mind, every customer is worth their time, including you!

To address your initial questions & concerns:
I'm going to make an attempt by tapping into the beginners mind here..

I have a transcript of your entire tracking, and it "Clearly" shows a delay state side which is out of their hands, take a look at your history that will sum up your comments in regards about the services taking longer taking expected..
All mail providers can be a bit unpredictable and I think we should all agree on this that slight delays happen, with every service in life.

Last but not least..ALL of your product is inside of the Tub you have received, ALL all 600 tabs (120 x 5).. Please open your tube and count them please. Your order has been fulfilled!

How would you have none this? If you would have displayed a bit more patience you would have been provided this information in which all 3 reps were desperately reaching out to the best of their abilities to better assist YOU, making an attempt to get you the answers that you deserve..

Have a wonderful day Mr. Ajerone! :)

Btw. SPS hopes you enjoys the product, below is a recent Mass Spec test analysis on the items that you have received. I sure hope your other go-to services provide these as well, because "quality" and "authenticity" is more important at the end of the day, wouldn't you agree,yes?

rXQXslN.png

Update:

Zero reply from vendor owner

3 reps have messaged to help. One said the order number i gave was wrong even though the other two reps had no trouble with the same order number. Lol.

Most common reply is: sometimes they split up international shipments and that’s why I’ve received 1/5 of what i paid for

1) this vendor used zero stealth, **************************************, and for the vendor, paying multiple shipment costs. It makes no sense and is a big opsec riisk

2) customers should be aware of agreeing to receive multiple international shipments. Each one is monitored, if i had been told i was agreeing to receive 5 separate international packages, i would have never agreed! What a dumb risk.even if they offer to reship what i paid for internationally (which i agree on their terms ;) , as the owner once helped me with) ,*****************************************************

Edited due to mentioning shipping method

Update:

3 reps have messaged to help. One said the order number i gave was wrong even though the other two reps had no trouble with the same order number. Lol.

Most common reply is: sometimes they split up international shipments and that’s why I’ve received 1/5 of what i paid for

1) this vendor used zero stealth,**************************************. There’s zero benefit to splitting international packages, and for the vendor, paying multiple shipment costs. It makes no sense and is a big opsec riisk

2) customers should be aware of agreeing to receive multiple international shipments. Each one is monitored, if i had been told i was agreeing to receive 5 separate international packages, i would have never agreed! What a dumb risk.even if they offer to reship what i paid for internationally (which i agree on their terms ;) , as the owner once helped me with) ,.

He literally just said all of the product is in one container.

Update:

1) this vendor used zero stealth,************************************** . There’s zero benefit to splitting international packages, and for the vendor, paying multiple shipment costs. It makes no sense and is a big opsec riisk

2) customers should be aware of agreeing to receive multiple international shipments. Each one is monitored, if i had been told i was agreeing to receive 5 separate international packages, i would have never agreed! What a dumb risk.even if they offer to reship what i paid for internationally (which i agree on their terms ;) , as the owner once helped me with) ,************************************************.

Clearly there is absolutely nothing that this company can do that is going to align with your expectations..

In regards to splitting orders, this is not done for shipping cost but rather to keep shipping volume down for your safety and security.
Due to the sensitivity of the topic I am not going to entertain you explain further detail.

Your sarcasm is not necessary and you are continually making every attempt to slander a company that fulfilled your order.

Again I'm going to suggest you look at your tracking history, and look at the time that your items where sent to each sort facility. This will bring clarity and a better understanding for you, that your items actually made it to the appropriate sort facility in a very very respectable time.

I'm going to provide this information to the administration so they can also see. Along with the order information pertaining to all of your details. This is also being done to better assure you the quality control that you are seeking.

Furthermore the one representative that could not find your order ID number, it's a shame that you cannot see and recognize human error, it could been as little as a typo, or anything of that nature.. however I will fill you in, the order ID number that you provided him with, he made a slight human mistake by suggesting that these items were purchased through a different provider, therefore your order ID confirmation number did not exist because they were looking through the archives of a different vendor.
It was human error, it is not a perfect world and it is not fair to make a mockery of someone that extended themselves to better assist you. These are human beings, yet you are advocating that you deserve upmost treatment, yet ridiculing and slandering the assistance of others that were pure and genuine in nature.

Furthermore customers are advised that products will be broken up into independent shipments, when this decision is made the customer service will ask the customer for a second address, or they request the customer to contact them back once the first package is received.

In regards to a no reply from the vendor owner that is due to the fact to having multiple staff dealing with your issue, and multiple communication can in fact cause more confusion.

You did not receive 1/5, and that would be silliness for us to send five individual packages.

Please count your product, and you will come to find out that you have 5/5..

Your order has been complete, the initial sale is closed.
Since you are not happy with your purchase it is fair to just part ways,but it would be fair if you openly admit to the public that you received all of your products.

I'm humbly requesting that you do just that.

If you fabricate any more lies it's going to be slander and sponsor bashing and you will be removed from this community due to the fact of the overwhelming evidence that I have to support that your order has been fulfilled, along with the unnecessary and unwarranted harassment.
You are entitled to your opinion, but you are blatantly attempting to state you are supposed facts that simply do not exist.

There will not be another warning and I highly suggest you take everything I say into great consideration..

Again this company thanks you for your business and they apologized that they could not meet your needs or exceed your expectations..

Last edited:
ajerone let me give you some advice from a reps standpoint. I would drop the posting in this thread for now and try to work with the reps by pm or even email. Obviously there is some confusion going on and it has only been 3 days since you started this thread, these things don't get resolved overnight. You're dealing with a company that does many, many orders so just give it some time to work itself out. 3 reps have jumped to assist you? Not bad in my opinion. I'm confident the situation will be resolved shortly

The man has his product in hand. His order has been fulfilled. All of it. Normally I would close this thread, but this is Visions baby and he can do with it what he wishes.

Thanks Vision and the reps for assisting this guy.

The man has his product in hand. His order has been fulfilled. All of it. Normally I would close this thread, but this is Visions baby and he can do with it what he wishes.

Thanks Vision and the reps for assisting this guy.

Thank you brother for the assistance, and turn I'm going to pass this on to the representatives and let them make the decision in which they feel is best for the community, and the customer and everyone else I like..

Reps? If you wish to Lock This thread the opportunity is yours.
I would suggest not deleting it, allow everyone ample opportunity to review the substance.

Get Shredded!
So his entire order was recieved in one pack and his shipping delay was documented to be caused by customs and in the shipping process which had nothing to do with SPS

So his entire order was recieved in one pack and his shipping delay was documented to be caused by customs and in the shipping process which had nothing to do with SPS
Correct.. Tracking shows it landed in very good timing, and sat for bit.. All product was placed inside of one bag!
Completion.. TD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back