• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

44's Log

IML Gear Cream!
Popped out twice and got beaned. Lost big time and needed some motivation

What's the gear plan for your bulk?

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk
Sust 500 a week, Deca 400 a week and anadrol at 50 mg a day. Taking cals up to 4000 a day kinda clean still but I can eat out. Started almost 2 weeks ago at 219lbs and at 224lbs right now. Feels good not to be on the bikini girl diet for a bit and no cardio except baseball and volleyball. How are you doing? Still shut down?

Sust 500 a week, Deca 400 a week and anadrol at 50 mg a day. Taking cals up to 4000 a day kinda clean still but I can eat out. Started almost 2 weeks ago at 219lbs and at 224lbs right now. Feels good not to be on the bikini girl diet for a bit and no cardio except baseball and volleyball. How are you doing? Still shut down?
Yes brother. They opened my gym for exactly 11 days before shutting it down again! This closure has no timetable as covid cases in my city have spiked again. I was just getting ready to start my next blast and then they closed up shop. I'll just continue on cruising and using my backyard boogie gym equipment (very limited stuff BTW).

Cycle looks good..if u can't grow on that, you're simply not eating right. Have fun

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

Played a double header this weekend with 7 inning games which was kinda nice. Ended up going 3 for 5 with 2 doubles and a swinging bunt. Both doubles to the warning track and as I get to 2nd all I hear is weight room jokes coming from the dugout, fuckers. I put on another 3 pounds this week and feel like it went straight to my stomach. So I thought deca would lube up the joints a little more, but since my arms have grown I can feel my tendons in my elbows pulling the mass of my arms when I throw. Back to training and it’s early.

Damn felt like crap last week, not sick but no energy. So I pulled bloods yesterday 2 weeks earlier than planned just to check on myself. Feeling better this week and feel I am still adding some good mass.

Well looks like i need to donate blood. Flash's sust is right on for me even at 4 weeks pulled bloods 4 days after last pin. I feel great now, just a bug i guess. I will need to look up the other off numbers and calm down on the ai.

Attachments

• 20200807_081021.jpg
    20200807_081021.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 31
  • 20200807_080946.jpg
    20200807_080946.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 32
Bulk done. Cruise and cut. For a baseball player I am happy with progress. I felt great and power at the plate has been awesome. Time to do some bodybuilding crap and actually look good.
9df0f04794ff1ea4f8a705001b0107f7.jpg

651f2f72bf24dc630f7355910a95dfba.jpg

0970bb907479e87411823d2896935720.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bulk done. Cruise and cut. For a baseball player I am happy with progress. I felt great and power at the plate has been awesome. Time to do some bodybuilding crap and actually look good.
9df0f04794ff1ea4f8a705001b0107f7.jpg

651f2f72bf24dc630f7355910a95dfba.jpg

0970bb907479e87411823d2896935720.jpg

Just put my order in on gorilla farm. I can see you made progress.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Well looks like i need to donate blood. Flash's sust is right on for me even at 4 weeks pulled bloods 4 days after last pin. I feel great now, just a bug i guess. I will need to look up the other off numbers and calm down on the ai.

Looking good cdub! Welcome to the blood 🩸 Club.

Max
#same

Get Shredded!
Just placed first order through gfarm...anyone have any feedback on them ?

Just placed first order through gfarm...anyone have any feedback on them ?

Thanks man! My labs on the test e were good and felt great. The order process is easy if you read the directions and follow them. They do not provide tracking, get that threw the postal website. Don’t piss off kong! Gfarm popped my cherry and using it for more of sports performance than bodybuilding I am back to my old self popping homeruns. Such a confidence booster being strong again. I will continue to use them in the future.

Back