• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

44's Log

Get Shredded!
Oats with a protein powder scoop in the morning before working out.
2 eggs and a cup of eggs whites after.
Prepped chicken, broccoli and rice for 3 meals today.
Have not figured out dinner tonight, thinking tuna steaks and sweet potato.

workout was good this morning. Shirts starting not to fit. Got to set up blood work for next week.
Blood work... Good job!.. how long have you been on cycle?

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

Blood work... Good job!.. how long have you been on cycle?

This is week 5. Just doing what you told me to do!

It's a smart move. You need a link ? Make sure to get the female hormone Panel, so they uncapped your total test #

Got it. Discount code worked all set. Thanks

Crazy times going on now. Baseball league is postponed, volleyball shut down. I was really looking forward to see how athletic performance was going to change. Labs got closed, people are not working. No traffic so that’s pretty awesome

Thought my work would slow down but has picked up because of this panic. Gyms are closed so thank god i have a garage set up. Diet has not been on point i went over my calories a couple days in a row with wife wanting pizza and take out before everything closed. Should get back on track today. Still have to get blood work done and found a place 20 miles away that still open and will go tomorrow.

So my coach has me posing and flexing after the exercise now. I feel like a idiot but can definitely feel the muscle more after. Tried telling him I am more of a athlete that bodybuilder, he didn’t give a fuck. I always thought it was dudes just looking at themselves and didn’t think it actually had a reasoning behind it. Do they have any science on it?

Finally got bloods drawn yesterday. So my last pin was Wednesday night at 7 to Monday at 10. Everyone has lost their minds out here and been working crazy hours. Home gym for me so I am still good to go but slacking on time and getting in the workouts.

Finally got bloods drawn yesterday. So my last pin was Wednesday night at 7 to Monday at 10. Everyone has lost their minds out here and been working crazy hours. Home gym for me so I am still good to go but slacking on time and getting in the workouts.
getting bloods, well done. Keep pushing

So I ordered some stuff from 9tmare and aasdirectshop and holy fuck are they on top of shit even right now. Still been able to workout but haven’t tracked it in a while just doing what the coach lays out. It’s kinda nice having him do all that for me. I have been at maintenance cals for a couple weeks and losing fat. Wife says my arms look big, being she is the only person I am really trying to impress I would say goal achieved.

IML Gear Cream!
Bloods came in. Couple things came in higher than i thought, but i did snack on a banana that morning.

Attachments

• 20200326_111506.jpg
    20200326_111506.jpg
    262.1 KB · Views: 28
When did you pull bloods? Not critiquing generally curious. That's amazing to me off 250 a week

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Cancel that I see you went to 500 a week. Still when did you pull after last pin

Last edited:
5 1/2 days after on 500mg a week. Overall feel great. Only number I cared about was the e2

Shit better clarify. Pinning 250mg 2x a week. Sorry I thought e2 was short for estradiol, super scared of bitch titties.

Shit better clarify. Pinning 250mg 2x a week. Sorry I thought e2 was short for estradiol, super scared of bitch titties.
So you were 72hrs from last pin when you drew bloods??? Just comparing to my own numbers. I believe at 500mg I was just a hair over. Hiws the gains coming

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

120hrs after my last pin of 250mg. I tried getting bloods earlier but the place close to me shut down so i had to find another place. Oh man the gains are good and the extra fat feels like it is melting off.

Legs day this morning and my knee is sore as hell. Not playing any sports right now so not to concerned. Tried drinking eggs whites cause I didn’t feel like cooking, surprisingly not bad at all. Washed it down with some nuts and took off to work. Thinking of new business ventures all last night prepping for the market crash.

Legs day this morning and my knee is sore as hell. Not playing any sports right now so not to concerned. Tried drinking eggs whites cause I didn’t feel like cooking, surprisingly not bad at all. Washed it down with some nuts and took off to work. Thinking of new business ventures all last night prepping for the market crash.
Yup.. I drink them just about everyday. Like I've said before, once u get over the mind hurdle of "drinking egg whites" it's no problemo at all. Tastes a lil like milk to me.

Great job and smart move getting bloods. Now u have a baseline and things to compare with the next go around.

Keep going bro

Update pics. Still going! Coach lowered my cal intake trying to pull the last little bit of fat off me.

Attachments

• 20200406_063059.jpg
    20200406_063059.jpg
    738.7 KB · Views: 18
  • 20200406_063150.jpg
    20200406_063150.jpg
    424.6 KB · Views: 16
Get Shredded!
Test e 500 a week. Deca 400 a week. And 50 winny a day. 4 days after last pin. Feel good and happy as hell!

Attachments

• 20200603_191255.jpg
    20200603_191255.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 21
  • 20200603_191322.jpg
    20200603_191322.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 18
So baseball is starting up and we did a little practice today. Holy shit i hit a ball far today. Cleared the fence and most of the football field behind it.

I like tren! Dropped deca a while ago and been running tren. No real issues with it other than aggression. Sleeping like a baby still.

Ok so baseball and tren do not mix. From gripping the shit out of the bat to trying to leg out a double. Felt so strong at the plate that I could feel my hands crushing the wood and think I was diving in way to far and hitting off the handle. The one I did barrel up I was winded rounding first and thought I was going to die getting to 2nd. Won the game so life is good.

Had to put down my princess last night. My heart is crushed and can't get the feeling of holding a life in my arms as she leaves to a better place out of my head.

Attachments

• 20200620_053154.jpg
    20200620_053154.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 25
Been my weapon of choice for awhile. 2 for 3 last week. Bat speed is ridiculously to fast out ahead of everything. Pulled my quad running out a double. Running sucks

Attachments

• 20200627_055343.jpg
    20200627_055343.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 22
Damn bruise from the pull.

Attachments

• 20200627_055256.jpg
    20200627_055256.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 22
Lost this week. Game was shortened cause of rain. Strength has been good on the cruise dose. 1 for 2 with a lazy pop up and smoked a ball to the outfield but the wet grass killed it should have been a double any other day. Quad feels better just bruised still. Training - started the fortitude tier 2 training program this week. Be awesome at both winning and losing at life. I have found people forget that when you win you need to act like a winner! When you lose you need to come back better which requires work.

Coach says i can finally put on some size. Been feeling drained at my games so it will be nice to be full for a bit.

Attachments

• 20200713_065050.jpg
    20200713_065050.jpg
    498.6 KB · Views: 18
How do I deal with setbacks, failures, delays, defeats, or other disasters? I actually have a fairly simple way of dealing with these situations, summed up in one word:

“Good.”

This is something that one of my direct subordinates, one of the guys who worked for me, a guy who became one of my best friends pointed out.

He would pull me aside with some major problem or issue that was going on, and he’d say, “Boss, we’ve got this thing, this situation, and it’s going terribly wrong.”

I would look at him and say, “Good.”

And finally, one day, he was telling me about something that was going off the rails, and as soon as he finished explaining it to me, he said, “I already know what you’re going to say.”

And I asked, “What am I going to say?”

And he said, “You’re going to say: ‘Good.’ ”

He continued, “That’s what you always say. When Something is wrong or going bad, you just look at me and say, ‘Good.’ ”

And I said, “Well. I mean it. Because that is how I operate.”

So I explained to him that when things are going bad, there’s going to be some good that will come from it.

Oh, the mission got canceled? Good… We can focus on another one.
Didn’t get the new high-speed gear we wanted? Good… We can keep it simple.
Didn’t get promoted? Good… More time to get better.
Didn’t get funded? Good… We own more of the company.
Didn’t get the job you wanted? Good… Go out, gain more experience, and build a better resume.
Got injured? Good… Needed a break from training.
Got tapped out? Good… It’s better to tap out in training than tap out on the street.
Got beat? Good… We learned.
Unexpected problems? Good… We have to figure out a solutions

That’s it. When things are going bad: Don’t get all bummed out, don’t get started, don’t get frustrated. No. Just look at the issue and say: “Good.”

Now, I don’t mean to say something trite; I’m not trying to sound like Mr. Smiley Positive Guy.

That guy ignores the hard truth.

That guy thinks a positive attitude will solve problems.

It won’t. But neither will dwelling on the problem. No. Accept reality, but focus on the solution. Take that issue, take that setback, take that problem, and turn it into something good. Go forward. And, if you are part of a team, that attitude will spread throughout.

Finally: if you can say the word “good,” then guess what?

It means you’re still alive.

It means you’re still breathing.

And if you’re still breathing, that means you’ve still got some fight left in you.

So get up, dust off, reload, recalibrate, re-engage – and go out on the attack.”

-Jocko Willink

Back