• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

My next blast ... chime in

HFO3

NO LIMITS
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What sup brothas.... I recently finished a 6 week tren/mast/prop anavar run, I took about 8 weeks to cruise with Test and mast....Now that I have received a a few PSL goods... I am ready to run a short blast ... Ive never used Andarol, I have high expectations and Im considering it....

I’d like to hear from you guys that have used Anadrol, the pros? cons? love? hate? :coffee:

I love the crazy strength and weight gain that comes with it. But with me it’s almost depressing because when I’m done with it I can watch the weight come right back off. Mostly water :( but still looks cool lol

I like a good 50mg daily for 6 weeks. I found that if I took low dose Nolvadex(6.25mg), I didn’t get all the bloat and still had all the strength. Anadrol is a great powerful androgen and is useful while on a good test cycle. Some guys lose their appetite while using. Maybe adding some mk677 or ghrp6 could help combat that(if needed). I give Anadrol a B+ as far as orals.

Max

I love the crazy strength and weight gain that comes with it. But with me it’s almost depressing because when I’m done with it I can watch the weight come right back off. Mostly water :( but still looks cool lol

Some say the water retention form abombs is more inner cellular than say dbol, what’s your experience? Did you have elevated estro while on? What dose do you use?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like a good 50mg daily for 6 weeks. I found that if I took low dose Nolvadex(6.25mg), I didn’t get all the bloat and still had all the strength. Anadrol is a great powerful androgen and is useful while on a good test cycle. Some guys lose their appetite while using. Maybe adding some mk677 or ghrp6 could help combat that(if needed). I give Anadrol a B+ as far as orals.

Max
That’s Interesting info there Maximus, Why did you choose nolva ? I’ve heard about the appetite suppression from abombs and I happen to have some ghrp6 I’ve never used that either, what’s dose did you use?

Super fast size and strength gains from it . I am sure you will watch your bp on it . 50 mg a day should be more than enough whenever I went to 100 I would get massive headaches.

As with most orals, theyr main use imo , is to break thru plateaus .

What are your cycle goals?

Anadrol can be used during a cut , on some guys,it kills appetite . It can also be used during a bulk of course to gain strenght .

Super fast size and strength gains from it . I am sure you will watch your bp on it . 50 mg a day should be more than enough whenever I went to 100 I would get massive headaches.

What about getting BP meds to keep it under control?

That’s Interesting info there Maximus, Why did you choose nolva ? I’ve heard about the appetite suppression from abombs and I happen to have some ghrp6 I’ve never used that either, what’s dose did you use?

The reason at first was because of a fellow guy (monstro)that I train told me about it a couple years ago. Anadrol doesn’t aromatize but can still cause gyno; especially with test. I found that nolvadex works directly at the breast tissue competing for the receptor and doesn’t lower estrogen throughout your system(I rarely take AI because I grow well WU th slightly elevated E2. I also noticed that the water weight was not sub q; it was intra cell. The ghrp6 I used 250mcg at bedtime. I started at 150mcg and used sporadically(not everyday); about 4 days a week and I ate like a horse. You can split 100mcg doses 2-3x on the days you use it, if you want to. I found it easier to take at bedtime. Hope that helps .

Max

The reason at first was because of a fellow guy (monstro)that I train told me about it a couple years ago. Anadrol doesn’t aromatize but can still cause gyno; especially with test. I found that nolvadex works directly at the breast tissue competing for the receptor and doesn’t lower estrogen throughout your system(I rarely take AI because I grow well WU th slightly elevated E2. I also noticed that the water weight was not sub q; it was intra cell. The ghrp6 I used 250mcg at bedtime. I started at 150mcg and used sporadically(not everyday); about 4 days a week and I ate like a horse. You can split 100mcg doses 2-3x on the days you use it, if you want to. I found it easier to take at bedtime. Hope that helps .

Max

Yes it actually does, I wasn’t aware adrol doesn’t aromatize, however I have used nolva once tjj in get rid of Gyno and it worked remarkably well and fast at that.

I’ll give the ghrp a try using your dosages since I’m wanting to increase a few lbs of lbm from this blast anyway, the tren rum leaned me wayyy down so some muscle belly fullness is exactly what I’m lookkkg to do . Thank you brotha

IML Gear Cream!
As with most orals, theyr main use imo , is to break thru plateaus .

What are your cycle goals?

Anadrol can be used during a cut , on some guys,it kills appetite . It can also be used during a bulk of course to gain strenght .

I use orals for fun, just like I use the OILS... Im comfortable and content with my current level of fitness and I have no dramatic goals that can not be reached from the using the basics, imo. I’m the bro that enjoys using AAS for the joy of using AAS

But to answer your question, I’m going to add a few lbs of lbm while maintaining my current or vary close to current % of bodyfat

What are you goals? Last blast was cut and now I am assuming size?

I like Adrol, spread out during the day in 10mg Tabs. I find it lowers my chance of bloat etc.

I am more of a fan of sdrol for size and strength. I have seen guys run it longer than 4wks, even up to 8wks with min effect on lipids. But they used...
TUDCA 500mg
Injectable glutathione 100mg ED
Vitamin E

4wk protocol of injectable MIC 1cc ED post cycle of sdrol.

What else you thinking of taking?

Yes it actually does, I wasn’t aware adrol doesn’t aromatize, however I have used nolva once tjj in get rid of Gyno and it worked remarkably well and fast at that.

I’ll give the ghrp a try using your dosages since I’m wanting to increase a few lbs of lbm from this blast anyway, the tren rum leaned me wayyy down so some muscle belly fullness is exactly what I’m lookkkg to do . Thank you brotha

Anytime Latina Lover!

Max

I love the strength and pumps I get from anadrol. Quick size gains as well. But it also immediately spikes my blood pressure to unacceptably high levels that I can't control with meds. The headaches that come with that suck.

So for me it's a no go these days. I never went above 50mg daily either.

The effects are lessened if you take it preworkout only. Negative and positive

I like drol.

I personally only use it pre workout anymore. Still have all the great effects you expect and sides are minimal compared to every day dosing doing it this way.

50mg an hour or two before training.

HF03, what's your opinion on dbol? I prefer dbol to anadrol but that's just me. To me they were similar but I feel better on dbol.

Not saying you should switch but since they are both wet bulkers, just wondering.

Some say the water retention form abombs is more inner cellular than say dbol, what’s your experience? Did you have elevated estro while on? What dose do you use?

I’ve only ran 50mg a day and I had estro problems but I took it with deca so I’m leaning more towards deca being the problem. As far as the water weight I feel like it came off pretty quick for me. It was like week by week I felt smaller. But it might have been me over thinking it.

@sloppy I love dbol, its a goto for me and I only use it as a preworkout and at a low dose, I get zero sides that way and I can run it for long periods of time with great success

@ Monte and GC, I like the idea of using as a pw since thats how I prefer dbol to avoid theo ugly sides of BP and water retention

@sloppy I love dbol, its a goto for me and I only use it as a preworkout and at a low dose, I get zero sides that way and I can run it for long periods of time with great success

@ Monte and GC, I like the idea of using as a pw since thats how I prefer dbol to avoid theo ugly sides of BP and water retention

Maybe try the same dosing schedule that you do with dbol but with anadrol this time. I'd be interested to get your comparison.

I've never ran any oral just PWO only. Do you think you still get the same benefits from it compared to ED steady dosing?

Maybe try the same dosing schedule that you do with dbol but with anadrol this time. I'd be interested to get your comparison.

I've never ran any oral just PWO only. Do you think you still get the same benefits from it compared to ED steady dosing?

I get better results from PWO dosing... its a night and day difference in results. Taking dbol everyday limits the time I can use it to 4-6 weeks due to uncomfortable bp levels and too much water ... When I use it PWO, I can run it for absurd lengths of time with no health issues just the giantt gains and “dbol felling of greatness” and my gains are more aesthetically pleasing, I get the bigger, fuller muscles but stay relatively lean

Get Shredded!
Loved Adrol. Didn’t get much bloat at all. Started at 50mg and bumped to 100mg for 4 weeks. Felt strong and hungry which is the opposite of what I heard it does.

I get better results from PWO dosing... its a night and day difference in results. Taking dbol everyday limits the time I can use it to 4-6 weeks due to uncomfortable bp levels and too much water ... When I use it PWO, I can run it for absurd lengths of time with no health issues just the giantt gains and “dbol felling of greatness” and my gains are more aesthetically pleasing, I get the bigger, fuller muscles but stay relatively lean

Well that convinced me to try it that way next time. I normally take 50mg. Would you take the whole dose about 1hr pre workout?

Yeah it's really the only way to keep the blood pressure effects minimized for me. It still messes with me though unfortunately. Hopefully it'll work out for you!

I just might try this stuff as well...and going low dose and only PWO as many people here suggested. Hopefully my bp doesn't get jacked too much but have some meds handy for it.

Well that convinced me to try it that way next time. I normally take 50mg. Would you take the whole dose about 1hr pre workout?

1-2 hrs worked well for me . I like to take before I eat a pwo meal so it would depend on that .. post your feedback brotha This is a pretty well debated and popular topic on whether these stronger orals are as effective used a pwo or taken everyday

I just might try this stuff as well...and going low dose and only PWO as many people here suggested. Hopefully my bp doesn't get jacked too much but have some meds handy for it.

It makes a dramatic difference in my BP, let us know

I agree 100%. I use and love Anadrol as a pre-workout. I don't use it on rest days because I don't see any benefit if youre not stressing your muscles. You just hold water and walk around pissed off for no reason. As a pre-workout I have incredible aggression in the gym allowing me to workout insanely hard and longer, getting much more out of the oils I'm using. Make sense?

Sent from my Z839 using Tapatalk

What sup brothas.... I recently finished a 6 week tren/mast/prop anavar run, I took about 8 weeks to cruise with Test and mast....Now that I have received a a few PSL goods... I am ready to run a short blast ... Ive never used Andarol, I have high expectations and Im considering it....

I’d like to hear from you guys that have used Anadrol, the pros? cons? love? hate? :coffee:

I also have some PSL anadrol bro.Haven't use a-bombs,but planning on before summertime cause then i go to turkey and can buy anapolon if i like it.Following your blast

Изпратено от моят SM-A520F с помощта на Tapatalk

Whats up anabolic brothas !! I have been above and beyond busy with life so I took long break from my log. I’m gonna kick it back in gear (no pun) for a while with some new compounds. Im still busy as fuck but Im interviewing for a secretary everyday I can, hopefully I can find some hot latina chick to come on board with me, but the pay kinda sucks *fingers crossed* anyway

This will be an 12 week run cyp, mast e and dbol

Cyp will be 400 mgs every 5 days
Mast E will be 400mgs every 5 days
I'll use dbol as pre work out at 20mgs per day training days only

the switch to tren ace and mast p will come at week 8

My diet will be consistent, Ill randomly pics of food, random days of training and some pics

My calories will be get up to 3k a day, they’re low right now, I just ordered some pre packed meals so upping the calories is gonna be a breeze. ATM, Im eating about 2500 a day.
stats are 190 around 10%
goals: Increase overall flexibility, I’ll be doing tons of stretching, add 5-6 lbs lbm, fill out muscle bellies, stay injury free! and have a good time fuckin it up fro the next 12 weeks. If the ladies allow me I’l post some face down ass up pics for you boys lol

now come at me mofos lets rock this shit :joint: click the link to follow and criticize me

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.co...ly-GRIND-with-PSL-gearz?p=1664281#post1664281

Last edited:
Whats up anabolic brothas !! I have been above and beyond busy with life so I took long break from my log. I’m gonna kick it back in gear (no pun) for a while with some new compounds. Im still busy as fuck but Im interviewing for a secretary everyday I can, hopefully I can find some hot latina chick to come on board with me, but the pay kinda sucks *fingers crossed* anyway

This will be an 12 week run cyp, mast e and dbol

Cyp will be 400 mgs every 5 days
Mast E will be 400mgs every 5 days
I'll use dbol as pre work out at 20mgs per day training days only

the switch to tren ace and mast p will come at week 8

My diet will be consistent, Ill randomly pics of food, random days of training and some pics

My calories will be get up to 3k a day, they’re low right now, I just ordered some pre packed meals so upping the calories is gonna be a breeze. ATM, Im eating about 2500 a day.
stats are 190 around 10%
goals: Increase overall flexibility, I’ll be doing tons of stretching, add 5-6 lbs lbm, fill out muscle bellies, stay injury free! and have a good time fuckin it up fro the next 12 weeks. If the ladies allow me I’l post some face down ass up pics for you boys lol

now come at me mofos lets rock this shit :joint: click the link to follow and criticize me

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.co...ly-GRIND-with-PSL-gearz?p=1664281#post1664281

Looks good brother and hopefully you find that hot big ass Latina !! Pay shouldn’t be an issue if you don’t care about their legal status

Back